AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Burp Fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNATCH said:
P.S. I've never had a Philly Cheesesteak before!! =X. I NEED TO DO THIS ASAP. Also, Barqs? FAVE root beer EVER.

It wasn't a genuine Philly cheesesteak, since I got it from a local restaurant in Maryland, but it's still YUMMY. :) IBC root beer is probably my favorite, and I like A&W too.

I think my grandmom burped out loud once and was like "Ooh! Jesus!" :lol:

'Wild Bill' in The Green Mile let out a really good burp in that scene where the officer gave him something to drink. I couldn't find a clip of it on YouTube though. I found tons of other clips for The Green Mile though.

Reactions: Nordling
This thread is kind of confusing to me now. I thought it was started because a model got ripped off OR a specific member from another forum (who could be linked back to that forum) requested something, refused to tip for it and then got huffy when the model wouldn't comply. Apparently, neither of these things has happened?

Reactions: LadyLuna
TashaDutch said:
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
As rewarding as being "talked up to the nines" on your forum might be, I reckon most cam girls would probably prefer to be paid for their services, ya know?

Well there's a woman who goes by the name of Mistress Rouge who has had nothing but praise on our forums. Why? Because she delivers every time.

For free?

No for a price

fuck... i hate that i can't 'unthank' posts when i push it accidently..
anyways...

soooo??? are you hearing how fucked up that sounds? so you wanna pay girls afterwards.. and then call girls who don't accept that kinda scamming, scammers themselfs?
thats just retarded... i think it was mentioned before, that the problem the model had with the guys, was that they expected a service for free...
how can you say she didn't deliver when you weren't ready to compensate her for the service you asked?

I've got no idea who she is or what happened with her. I'm merely stating that many models who claim to be amazing at burping don't deliver and leave you feeling robbed. Our fetish is a niche fetish and models will only succeed when they can prove to be good at our particular quirk. Cam shows are probably not the way to go with it. clips are.

FrankieChemical said:
This thread is kind of confusing to me now. I thought it was started because a model got ripped off OR a specific member from another forum (who could be linked back to that forum) requested something, refused to tip for it and then got huffy when the model wouldn't comply. Apparently, neither of these things has happened?

From the OP:

SNATCH said:
I ask because, I burp ALL THE TIME... && I got posted on a burp fetish forum, && so I ended up going there, && let people I know I was willing to do shows, or burp for them in public room, I just needed to know ahead of time, && I could make sure I had some soda around.

I got a fuckton of people in room, but half of them were fucking basics, && the other half were Premiums. However, everyone expected that I was just going to sit here && do his all night - FOR FREE... So I was like EXCUSE YOU WHAT DA FUCK? Lol.

As is usual, someone has misinterpreted what happened and is getting pissed at her for expecting money for something she's already proven she can do. She said she got posted, and that the guys who wanted it had already heard she could do it. So it's not the case of a model who can't deliver. It's a case of a model who can deliver but had to deal with a shitton of freeloaders wanting to know if that's the norm.

LadyLuna said:
FrankieChemical said:

From the OP:

SNATCH said:
I ask because, I burp ALL THE TIME... && I got posted on a burp fetish forum, && so I ended up going there, && let people I know I was willing to do shows, or burp for them in public room, I just needed to know ahead of time, && I could make sure I had some soda around.

I got a fuckton of people in room, but half of them were fucking basics, && the other half were Premiums. However, everyone expected that I was just going to sit here && do his all night - FOR FREE... So I was like EXCUSE YOU WHAT DA FUCK? Lol.

As is usual, someone has misinterpreted what happened and is getting pissed at her for expecting money for something she's already proven she can do. She said she got posted, and that the guys who wanted it had already heard she could do it. So it's not the case of a model who can't deliver. It's a case of a model who can deliver but had to deal with a shitton of freeloaders wanting to know if that's the norm.

OKAY! Thank you. :thumbleft:

Edit: Now I get it. So, she got posted on their forum (one similar), got hassled by freeloaders (I'm assuming she offered burps in exchange for tips) & then everything went to hell. Basically, this is common and I'm still confused why certain forum members decided to come here in response if she didn't mention the exact forum(s) she was posted on, just venting a general frustration.

Also, I would completely agree clips are a better way to go for this. I wonder if some girls get performance anxiety while being prompted to do it on cam out of no where. Hm.

Nordling said:
"Niche fetish" is redundant.

Not really.

Niche: a specialized market
Fetish: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Reactions: burpfetishguy
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:

Not really.

Fetish: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
My argument is that each fetish, taken alone, is a niche. Unscientific, but watching MFC cams, I get the impression that foot fetishism may be the most common--but it's still a small minority of men who get off on feet in particular...thus all fetishes are "niche."

Nordling said:
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:

Not really.

My argument is that each fetish, taken alone, is a niche. Unscientific, but watching MFC cams, I get the impression that foot fetishism may be the most common--but it's still a small minority of men who get off on feet in particular...thus all fetishes are "niche."
On MFC, fetishes may not be common (I know they weren't when I was there), but in the camming world in general from what I've seen they're almost as common as some fella who just wants straight up masturbation.

FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:

Not really.

On MFC, fetishes may not be common (I know they weren't when I was there), but in the camming world in general from what I've seen they're almost as common as some fella who just wants straight up masturbation.
Agree, totally. Most people seem to fetishize something. But still, EACH fetish, when considered by itself lies in a niche.

FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:

Not really.

Exactamundo, you see it for what it is, you talk the most sense out of anyone on here.

Judging by your forum post about this forum post (threadception!?) it feels a little less defending (although SNATCH is kind of a "FUCK YOU, I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT" type of gal all over the forum anywho, that's why most of us dig her) & a bit more trolly (congratulations, you have succeed) at this point. You got people to bite at your bait, I don't really see the point of this going on.

As I said before: a majority of cam girls have had a horrible run with guys who have fetishes like this (what any other person without it would consider strictly non-sexual). I would say 9 out of 10 guys who come into my cam room asking for burps/farts (although I swear, how one person can fart on demand is beyond me & slightly cool)/feet/smoking/tongue/mouth exploration/etc when prompted to tip a small amount usually won't. I don't really think she was trying to damn an entire community, I think she was just fed up & wanted to publicly bitch about having a crappy night due to that.

Edited for typos, because I'm all hopped up on caffeine.

There's a burp fetish forum??????? Man, I am behind the times.
You know the funny part I was yacking away with Frankie Chem. about this very thing a couple of weeks ago. Her and I were blabbing away and we got on the topic of specific fetish. This one cam model friend of mine shoots a series of 5 minute fet. clips with her and her friends when they meet for film shoots. They crank out like 15 of them, everything from burps to women's feet walking through hair clippings, to girl on girl C.P.R. (really cardiac pulmonary resus. She fakes a heart attack and her friend jumps on her and does it...not naked or anything)
I mean if you can crank these burps out maybe there's a chance to make some serious cake doing that and fill a specific market? Maybe this opens other niche markets that require service and crank out some 5 minute vid's of that as well?

I don't know I'm just throwing darts at a board here.

The_Brown_Fox said:
It wasn't a genuine Philly cheesesteak, since I got it from a local restaurant in Maryland, but it's still YUMMY. :) IBC root beer is probably my favorite, and I like A&W too.

I think I inspired Foxxy to get the Philly Cheesesteak after my write up from my trip to Philly and how freakin good it was :)

Reactions: Nordling
burpfetishguy said:
Ha nope just love a good argument ;)

An argument where you come out looking like an ass? You're on here giving SNATCH a hard time because she's looking to make money on cam for her burping. And you're accusing her of slander? *scratches head* Dude, she's not spreading lies and rumors about the president. She's just venting about freeloaders who expect her to do this and that for free.

I burped several times while typing this post. Dammit, I wanna get paid for it too! LOL.

There's a 'queefing' category on Clips4Sale too, SNATCH...hehe.

burpfetishguy said:
Nordling said:

As are you.

I would just like to throw it out there that you are here to defend your community of burp enthusiasts.... but acting like a total ass hat.
Do you really think you're acting like the sort of person who should be speaking for the group right now? I think if they were given a choice they would have chosen someone who didn't need to resort to petty comments.

None of us are arguing against the fetish, or saying disrespectful things about the the community. We have said however, that like any other service the people who provide it do require compensation. We have bills to pay. Strippers don't give lap dances for free, you don't expect free sandwiches at subway etc.

Purchasing clips sounds like it's obviously the best route for you, as for those who like to see it live, and have interaction with the model, visiting the chat room, and tipping or going private is good too. This is the same for any fetish really. The OP wound up with burp fetishists in her room because it was already proven that she can deliver, so expecting her to do it without being tipped for it, just to prove she can is kind of silly.

In the end all I really have to say is try to avoid going to pay sites if you want free stuff. :thumbleft:

Just saying, my burping clips sell pretty well on clips4sale. :whistle: But they're also in the pregnant category and fit in another fetish with burping and pregnancy.

I'm not here to defend the community, I came here for a quick laugh at first but it progressed into a discussion which is cool. I have broader shoulders than the beefiest bodybuilder, so any snipe at me will be laughed off, I'm merely putting my opinion across, as was the original poster :-D
I don't expect anything for nothing, Snatch is still an enigma to me and I sure wasn't one of the ones in her room expecting free burps, but that said I wont stand by and let my fetish be slagged off. We are a good community in the main, who respects those who respect us.

burpfetishguy said:
I'm not here to defend the community, I came here for a quick laugh at first but it progressed into a discussion which is cool. I have broader shoulders than the beefiest bodybuilder, so any snipe at me will be laughed off, I'm merely putting my opinion across, as was the original poster :-D
I don't expect anything for nothing, Snatch is still an enigma to me and I sure wasn't one of the ones in her room expecting free burps, but that said I wont stand by and let my fetish be slagged off. We are a good community in the main, who respects those who respect us.

I don't really think any disrespect was meant towards your community. I think it WAS however meant at the freeloaders she had in her room.

burpfetishguy said:
I don't think anyone has "slagged off" your fetish.

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Warlordx1234 said:
How am I being butthurt..? and there's no need to get upset.. ._. For someone to be butthurt, they would have to been offended by something. Now, I can't speak for everyone but I surely wasn't offended. I just came to reply to your statement and (hopefully) clear up any confusion, that's all. You're entitled to your opinion and to be honest, I couldn't give two shits whether you think i'm cheap or not. Of course, if you came to the forum and presented your case then you may get flamed by certain people but what do you expect? This is the internet..but you didn't help your case by insulting anyone.

If you weren't butthurt, you wouldn't have taken the time out of your day, with nothing else better to do, && signed up JUST to reply to my post. Both your posts are just a bunch of bullshit. How about you shut your fucking mouth unless you have something intelligent to say? Kthanksbye. :). Now, please...

1338199475840_3292107.png

:).

Obviously, ignore the "I'm sorry if I upset you."

burpfetishguy said:
You 'special' people are missing the point, you harp on about being amazing at burping then don't deliver when it comes to the punch. Those that deliver get talked up to the nines on our forum, those that don't get talked down. It's that simple. If you don't deliver for us then get your dollar elsewhere, don't slag us off because we don't fill your pocket.

This is HORSE. FUCKING. SHIT.

ALLOW ME TO DETAIL THIS, SO THAT I CAN GET MORE FLAMED. Then, I'm going to ask that shit thread be locked, so all you burp fuckers will SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I was asked by someone about burping, && they noticed that I burp. [On MFC, in my chatroom] Said person tipped a bit for some burps, etc. Said person mentioned they were on a forum specifically for this fetish [to which I was surprised, because I had no fucking clue this shit exists] && said they had a pretty good rep there for their community, && said he mentioned me, saying that I was pretty good, && to go check me out. He posted my MFC name. After that, I signed up on the forum, && said hi, blah blah blah. I WAS MOTHER FUCKING BOMBARDED WITH PMS INSTANTLY. Everyone gave me their MFC name. I added them all. I get on MFC, all these people come in... HALF OF THEM ARE FUCKING BASICS. Half of them are premiums. I got asked to "show off" my burp skills. I am pretty sure I did at LEAST a few, not for anyone, because they asked, but because I just DO THAT. It's like breathing, you just breathe. I don't even realize I am doing it, til someone mentions it. [It happens a lot less now, cause I almost NEVER drink soda, or anything fizzy, or chug anything on cam anymore.] When people wanted more, or asked if I could do more, I said yes, but I would appreciate if people tipped a little bit. I ALSO FUCKING SPECIFIED THAT IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LARGE TIPS, BUT TIPS OF 10 - 50 WOULD BE APPRECIATED... I was then told that I shouldn't ask to be tipped for that, && then came EVERY FUCKING EXCUSE IN THE BOOK FOR WHY THEY "COULDN'T" TIP. So, that pretty much pissed me off. I also arranged, IN ADVANCE, that I would go to the store, && buy soda, SPECIFICALLY TO BURP. [I'm an outdoor runner. Sometimes indoors, but only if I HAVE TO. Anyways, I would sign off early, like 4 am, to go outside, for the sunrise. So, the last thing I wanted to do, was chug a bunch of SHITTY BAD FOR YOU CHEMICALS, AKA SODA, [or ANY liquid for that matter] before I go run, && have tummy slosh. Not comfortable, not good for you. I also have a bladder like that of a 5 year old. I ALWAYS HAVE TO PEE. Like every hour. It's annoying. I don't want to be in the middle of my run/workout, esp outdoors, && try to find a bush, because my bladder is about to explode.] I FUCKING EXPLAINED THIS MANY TIMES. I like to make pretty clear, the terms of any arrangement, for tokens. Why? I like organization, && detail. If someone wants to give me tokens for something, we BOTH need to be clear, because I don't want any misunderstandings, since the person is paying me to do something for them, I want to make sure I can fufill what they want if they are going to pay. MAKES SENSE TO MEEEE. I went to the store. I bought like 4 things of soda. I got on cam. I drank. I burped. I was tipped, however, I believe that the total amount of what I was tipped, was barely enough to cover the price of the soda, let alone really make anything extra off of it. To me, common sense denotes that if someone is going to set up an arrangement like that, && you know someone is going to go out of their way to do something for you... You should let them know you appreciate them taking the time out of their day to do so.

This is how much I made off said person... TOTAL.
bullshitq.png

That's $7.80. WASTE. OF. FUCKING. TIME. AND. EFFORT.

This was a long fucking time ago... Can't you burp fuckers GET THE FUCK OVER IT BY NOW? Also, get your motherfucking facts straight. Everyone is crabbing about how much of a bitch I am, && wah wah wah this, && blah blah blah that, when the FACT of the matter is people DID NOT WANT TO PAY for shit, AFTER I ALREADY PROVED I COULD DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. People also DID NOT WANT TO PAY, but kept asking me to do shit for them. People got butthurt, then decided to go talk shit. I see it every day. Some doucheicle comes into my room, && tells me how hot/sexy/gorgeous I am, then asks me to do something, or says something REALLY FUCKING WEIRD, when I say no, then I get called fat, or a bitch, or what-have-you. ALL BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY WANTED, && now they're butthurt. It's stupid, && immature. It happens all the fucking time. If you seriously, cannot figure out why the fuck this irritates me, JUMP OFF A CLIFF PLEASE. && stop fucking posting here with some form of "arguement" about why you don't want to pay for this, or that, because I don't think any of the models give a flying shit. BOTTOM LINE, we are here to get paid, for us, to entertain you. Not cater to the BAZILLIONS of dickheads that want us to do shit for FREE.

Shaun__ said:
Oh they get praised. I bet that helps them pay their bills. I love when my employer gives me gifts like pictures of the place I work instead of money, it gives me a warm glow knowing they like me.

I love your posts. :h:. I about died laughing reading this. I can just hear the tone of voice. HILARIOUS. :).

LadyLuna said:
Do they get paid for these burps after getting "talked up to the nines" on the forums? Did the person who got the burp pay for the burp? Or do you guys just bash any model who refuses to do the burp for free?

I sure as shit didn't get paid by anyone else after I got posted. && I initially slightly got paid by the original person. && I've seen them just talk mad shit on girls for whatever reason they see fit. Because a girl wanted to be taken private, cause she wouldn't do it for free, cause her burp was too bubbly, or too blah blah blah, or not enough blah blah blah.

TashaDutch said:
soooo??? are you hearing how fucked up that sounds? so you wanna pay girls afterwards.. and then call girls who don't accept that kinda scamming, scammers themselfs?
thats just retarded... i think it was mentioned before, that the problem the model had with the guys, was that they expected a service for free...
how can you say she didn't deliver when you weren't ready to compensate her for the service you asked?

FUCKALL!! EXACTLY!! TY. :h:.

The_Brown_Fox said:

A&&W rootbeer, on tap, is orgasmic. A lil bit sweeter than I like though. I found a root beer like ONLINE STORE. I almost fainted when I found it... HAHAHAHA.

LadyLuna said:

I don't get why this happens so much... && then people jump up someones ass. I have learned to re-read. Many times. I gave up on replying to shit that irks me. [My reply has nothing to do with FC's post, to which LL quoted, just FYI. :).]

FrankieChemical said:
Edit: Now I get it. So, she got posted on their forum (one similar), got hassled by freeloaders (I'm assuming she offered burps in exchange for tips) & then everything went to hell. Basically, this is common and I'm still confused why certain forum members decided to come here in response if she didn't mention the exact forum(s) she was posted on, just venting a general frustration. Also, I would completely agree clips are a better way to go for this. I wonder if some girls get performance anxiety while being prompted to do it on cam out of no where. Hm.

YESSSS. I have NO idea how... But I am going to assume I am being slandered to death on this forum that I asked to be removed from... ENTIRELY. I asked them to delete all my posts, && my account. A long time ago. As far as I know, they did. Something tells me Google helped. HAHA. :). I do get performance anxiety while on cam being asked for it, && I have def explained that to people. I do my best, when I'm NOT trying to do it. :(.

burpfetishguy said:
So the model should bang a clips4sale video out, earn some money and everybody is happy!

Except... You posted this, about 6 hours after you replied to my last Private Message, in which I clearly stated "Another thing, I don't do videos. Never been my thing." Telling me what I "should' do, does NOT earn you cool points with me. Esp after I already told you it's something I don't do. I don't do videos. I don't want to do videos. Yes, I am offering up two custom videos right now, that are the FIRST ever videos I will ever have done. They are almost guaranteed to be the last. && the people that are winning them are paying a pretty steep price for them.

FrankieChemical said:
Judging by your forum post about this forum post (threadception!?) it feels a little less defending (although SNATCH is kind of a "FUCK YOU, I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT" type of gal all over the forum anywho, that's why most of us dig her) & a bit more trolly (congratulations, you have succeed) at this point. You got people to bite at your bait, I don't really see the point of this going on.

As I said before: a majority of cam girls have had a horrible run with guys who have fetishes like this (what any other person without it would consider strictly non-sexual). I would say 9 out of 10 guys who come into my cam room asking for burps/farts (although I swear, how one person can fart on demand is beyond me & slightly cool)/feet/smoking/tongue/mouth exploration/etc when prompted to tip a small amount usually won't. I don't really think she was trying to damn an entire community, I think she was just fed up & wanted to publicly bitch about having a crappy night due to that.

Edited for typos, because I'm all hopped up on caffeine.

EIIIII. I totally squealed reading this, thank you!! :). :). :). && yes, I was, && am fed up, && wanted to see if any other models had the same experiences, which was also kind of stupid, because DUH, of course they have. HA.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
I mean if you can crank these burps out maybe there's a chance to make some serious cake doing that and fill a specific market? Maybe this opens other niche markets that require service and crank out some 5 minute vid's of that as well? I don't know I'm just throwing darts at a board here.

I have most def thought about starting to do videos. I know I could make more money doing them. Hell, if I started doing a LOT of shit, I could make a LOT more money, && that would be great as fuck, cause I NEED IT. But, it's just not something I am comfortable with, for many various reasons [of which I will not get into details], && I promised myself WAY before I started, when I was checking out working in adult stuff, that I would NEVER do shit I am uncomfortable with, for money. Now, some of that has changed, because when I first started camming, I was scared shitless to talk. Now, you can't shut me the fuck up, LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
burpfetishguy said:
Ha nope just love a good argument ;)
An argument where you come out looking like an ass? You're on here giving SNATCH a hard time because she's looking to make money on cam for her burping. And you're accusing her of slander? *scratches head* Dude, she's not spreading lies and rumors about the president. She's just venting about freeloaders who expect her to do this and that for free.

I burped several times while typing this post. Dammit, I wanna get paid for it too! LOL.

There's a 'queefing' category on Clips4Sale too, SNATCH...hehe.

SHHHHHHHH... Don't tell people that I don't make shit up to talk shit about them. It makes me look bad. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. :).

STFU, queefing?? I like, can't do that... It's as if my vagina refuses to do it. LMAO. Fucking awesome. Seen the South Park episode about queefing? HAHAHAHAHA.

ShelterLight said:
I would just like to throw it out there that you are here to defend your community of burp enthusiasts.... but acting like a total ass hat. Do you really think you're acting like the sort of person who should be speaking for the group right now? I think if they were given a choice they would have chosen someone who didn't need to resort to petty comments.

None of us are arguing against the fetish, or saying disrespectful things about the the community. We have said however, that like any other service the people who provide it do require compensation. We have bills to pay. Strippers don't give lap dances for free, you don't expect free sandwiches at subway etc.

Purchasing clips sounds like it's obviously the best route for you, as for those who like to see it live, and have interaction with the model, visiting the chat room, and tipping or going private is good too. This is the same for any fetish really. The OP wound up with burp fetishists in her room because it was already proven that she can deliver, so expecting her to do it without being tipped for it, just to prove she can is kind of silly.

In the end all I really have to say is try to avoid going to pay sites if you want free stuff. :thumbleft:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

burpfetishguy said:
Snatch is still an enigma to me and I sure wasn't one of the ones in her room expecting free burps, but that said I wont stand by and let my fetish be slagged off. We are a good community in the main, who respects those who respect us.

&& SNATCH is going to remain an enigma to you. Because of the posts you've made here, COMPARED to how you talk when you message me, I feel like you're trying to look all hard && tough out in public, && kiss my ass in messages. I'm good. && stop fucking speaking for everyone. You're not the motherfucking President of the United States. Did anyone fucking elect you to make everyone there look like a fucking asshole? I think not. I've been ANYTHING BUT "respected" by my experience of the people there. So, can it.

SNATCH said:
SNATCH is going to remain an enigma to you. Because of the posts you've made here, COMPARED to how you talk when you message me, I feel like you're trying to look all hard && tough out in public, && kiss my ass in messages

When I message you? When was that exactly? I have no idea who you are and as far as I know I have never messaged you! :?

burpfetishguy said:
SNATCH said:
SNATCH is going to remain an enigma to you. Because of the posts you've made here, COMPARED to how you talk when you message me, I feel like you're trying to look all hard && tough out in public, && kiss my ass in messages

When I message you? When was that exactly? I have no idea who you are and as far as I know I have never messaged you! :?

Oops. I thought you were the same person that's been PMing me on the forums. MY BAD.

Reactions: burpfetishguy
SNATCH said:
burpfetishguy said:
SNATCH said:

Oops. I thought you were the same person that's been PMing me on the forums. MY BAD.

It's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.