AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you use fake semen for camming?

• Yes! My customers appreciate it!

• Yes, but my customers don't really care.

• No, but now I am considering it.

• No, I would not use a product like this for camming!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanthum Gum you can just buy directly. It's disgusting. :) It's too thick and not sticky enough. It lacks the light and ethereal quality of semen.

Maltodextrin is a highly processed starch used in industrial food processing. It's also too thick.

Something like Arrowroot might be better, but that one is a giant hassle because it only thickens in a very narrow temperature range. Too high and it turns to watery goo. Too low a temperature and it fails to thicken at all. And even if you get the timing and temperature perfect, it falls apart after a few hours and becomes liquidity.

Thickness has a lot to do with how much Xanthum you use. Adding Corn Starch can make it more white and sticky. Heating and mixing can help with texture. If you add corn starch you don't want it any where near private parts.

Thickness has a lot to do with how much Xanthum you use. Adding Corn Starch can make it more white and sticky. Heating and mixing can help with texture. If you add corn starch you don't want it any where near private parts.

Xanthum is just gross and I do not like it for this application. My opinion and your mileage may vary....

You raise a great point on yeast infection. Is there a good rule about when a fluid is unsafe for vaginal use? Is it about sugar? What about fructose?

Status
Not open for further replies.