AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Buying Gold

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am not sure if I am just being stupid or not but I have always been used to token sites like CB, SC, MFC, etc. where you buy tokens and then the tokens go to your account. A model I follow and enjoy is moving to try Streamate, so I figured why not finally join, verify and then when she has started, give it a crack..

How does GOLD work exactly? I am looking to try to BUY some gold but there is no option? Does this mean if I want to send gold to a model or go for a private show, it goes directly from my bank card? If so, how does this work, if I am sending a couple of gold here and a couple of gold there, will I have lots of little transactions showing on my bank card from Streamate? I understand they don't show up as Streamate on the card, so that is not an issue, but I am just curious if it will be lots of mini transactions that it will show or will it be one bigger cumulative one from the day, or how exactly does this work? Much appreciated if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: SandyPanz
I am not sure if I am just being stupid or not but I have always been used to token sites like CB, SC, MFC, etc. where you buy tokens and then the tokens go to your account. A model I follow and enjoy is moving to try Streamate, so I figured why not finally join, verify and then when she has started, give it a crack..

How does GOLD work exactly? I am looking to try to BUY some gold but there is no option? Does this mean if I want to send gold to a model or go for a private show, it goes directly from my bank card? If so, how does this work, if I am sending a couple of gold here and a couple of gold there, will I have lots of little transactions showing on my bank card from Streamate? I understand they don't show up as Streamate on the card, so that is not an issue, but I am just curious if it will be lots of mini transactions that it will show or will it be one bigger cumulative one from the day, or how exactly does this work? Much appreciated if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance
It took me a while to even understand this as a model! So GOLD is the only way to pay for anything on SM. 1 GOLD = $1 USD but I think you can get it at a lower cost with bulk packages. SM models cannot show anything below the waist besides buttocks in free chat/public chat. You can tip in GOLD. Then you can take her private (where other users can also watch) and tip during the show OR take her exclusive where it's just you and her. You can also tip during the exclusive. As far as micro transactions, I don't know if they bill you at once or if everytime you tip you get billed.

Upvote 0

Thanks in advance

SM pools all transactions in a period of time into one. The interval depends on the day and your account level but I thinks it's about every 12 hours they will take all the money you owe then charge your card for it. If you have any levels on your account you only will receive your discount credit AFTER the transaction completes so this might take another day or so to show up. The transactions will show up as either CCBILL or EPOCH transactions depending on country you live in.

Screenshot (15) - Copy.png

You can see it here. Where I tipped GOLD + bought a session and they collected the amount for both after eating my remaining credit. You can also see at the bottom how it could take as long as 5 days for the previous transaction to complete to get the credit. I hope this explains it.

Upvote 0

This is not something I knew about and I already signed up (not bought or spent money yet though but have verified my account with my bank card). If I make another account via her link and verify the same card, will that look dodgy for her and/or me and get either of us in trouble do you think, or since I have not spent anything yet, it should (could) be ok?
She had her first day today so I definitely don't want to do anything to make it look suspicious.

Oh and, where would she find the referral link for me to click? (she has a few others who support her on CB so they would also happily use her link so it'd be really good to know)
Thanks in advance.

SM pools all transactions in a period of time into one. The interval depends on the day and your account level but I thinks it's about every 12 hours they will take all the money you owe then charge your card for it. If you have any levels on your account you only will receive your discount credit AFTER the transaction completes so this might take another day or so to show up. The transactions will show up as either CCBILL or EPOCH transactions depending on country you live in.

View attachment 89766

You can see it here. Where I tipped GOLD + bought a session and they collected the amount for both after eating my remaining credit. You can also see at the bottom how it could take as long as 5 days for the previous transaction to complete to get the credit. I hope this explains it.

Thanks a lot this is exactly what I wanted to know, much appreciated.
What is the discount bit that you speak of and that I see? Is this the "Rewards" section? I see if I earn Silver, it's 1.5x and then Gold is 2.0 or something, not sure what all this is to be honest if this is that?
Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Yeh you get 'reward' levels for spending over number of days. Each level equals (n+1%) per level. So level 5 get 5% and level 10 gets 10% credit back from transactions. I'm level 10 so you can see I got $5.71 for $57 previously collected.

The nice part is that SM levels don't seem to degrade so once you reach level 10 you will always keep it even if you had a take a few months break.

Once you put your CC into SM it seems to be forever referral locked. I've only had my referral changed once ever and it was changed back to the original signup site a few months after.

Upvote 0
Yeh you get 'reward' levels for spending over number of days. Each level equals (n+1%) per level. So level 5 get 5% and level 10 gets 10% credit back from transactions. I'm level 10 so you can see I got $5.71 for $57 previously collected.

The nice part is that SM levels don't seem to degrade so once you reach level 10 you will always keep it even if you had a take a few months break.

Once you put your CC into SM it seems to be forever referral locked. I've only had my referral changed once ever and it was changed back to the original signup site a few months after.

I do have another card I can use.
I guess another email + card would be fine.. but would it look suspicious with me using the same IP? I could use a VPN, but then i'd be worried I would need to always use the VPN every time I go on SM..

Upvote 0
I guess another email + card would be fine.. but would it look suspicious with me using the same IP? I could use a VPN, but then i'd be worried I would need to always use the VPN every time I go on SM..
I've had 2 buyers' accounts with different emails and different cards. The older first one, that I stopped using, got frozen (and says I need to call support to figure out some unspecified problem), but no problems with the 2nd one that I have spent more money on. I do not need to use a VPN to get on there with either. The only problem I had with the 2nd account was when it was first new, I had some 5 star ratings and positive tags not going through for new models. I specifically wanted the ratings to go through to help the models in question. I contacted support about it, and they eventually went through. Might have just been a patience thing on my part.

Upvote 0
if you use a vpn on streamate, you might get your account closed. i wouldn't worry about the IP. new card and email should be a-okay. people close/abandon accounts all the time on streamate. there have been re-signups through my cammodels link and they haven't seen those reverse.

Upvote 0
ok thanks, everyone. I will wait for her to send me her link and I will use that [without VPN] and just use my other card.
if she doesn't know. her cammodels link will be her exact name on streamate and .cammodels.com [camname.cammodels.com]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.