AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Said She is in love with me. I am falling for her as well. Is this real or am I a fool in love ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not watching for fun and getting off. I just want to know the truth that's all even if I have to pretend to be someone else to find out. And even then if she doesn't act lovey- dovey with her other clients her personal life is still a question mark
How would you feel if someone else decieved you like this?

I mean honestly though your belief system around gender roles, womens value and sex work are all incredibly problematic.

Where did you hear this garbage about sexual value and age?

I started at 23 im now about to be 35 and making more money than I ever did when i was younger. There is this awful patriachal construct that tells women our sexual value is our youth (niavete, lack of boundries, lack of sexual knowledge) and our physical bodies youth. It's a dangerous lie. It tells us we are worthy only when we are young and easy to manipulate. That we spoil like food.

The reality is as we come into self knowledge and maturity we become more aware of our worth and our sexual power. We are harder to manipulate. Some men may go elsewhere, but my 34 year old dumpy ass is pulling in more $$$ with better boundries then I ever was before.

But you don't want to see that narrative. Yours is easier to swallow and makes you feel better.

How would you feel if someone else decieved you like this?

I mean honestly though your belief system around gender roles, womens value and sex work are all incredibly problematic.

Where did you hear this garbage about sexual value and age?

I started at 23 im now about to be 35 and making more money than I ever did when i was younger. There is this awful patriachal construct that tells women our sexual value is our youth (niavete, lack of boundries, lack of sexual knowledge) and our physical bodies youth. It's a dangerous lie. It tells us we are worthy only when we are young and easy to manipulate. That we spoil like food.

The reality is as we come into self knowledge and maturity we become more aware of our worth and our sexual power. We are harder to manipulate. Some men may go elsewhere, but my 34 year old dumpy ass is pulling in more $$$ with better boundries then I ever was before.

But you don't want to see that narrative. Yours is easier to swallow and makes you feel better.
I heard it from someone called Kevin Samuels. On Youtube lol. But honestly I think that all the feminism we have here in western countries is emasculating for the man. That's why so many Americans regardless of color are looking for foreign women, whether cam girl or even regular women

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are interested in someone way older than you who will likely have nothing in common with you and who is almost impossible to even have a relationship with, ignoring all the ones your own age you could have a real, actual relationship with?

Also you should consider therapy since in your estimation this woman isn't even that desirable (being way too old in your estimation) lol, damn. Wonder how she would feel about what you are saying about her here. Maybe that's the key to your attraction?

My guess is you think you are targeting someone who you *think* would worship you if you got her out of her country because she is "old", desperate and in poverty. If by some miracle she does end up with you, you deserve the rude awakening you will receive when she uses you to get out of the country and dumps your ass.

I heard it from someone called Kevin Samuels. On Youtube lol. But honestly I think that all the feminism we have here in western countries is emasculating for the man. That's why so many Americans regardless of color are looking for foreign women, whether cam girl or even regular women
Those men you're talking about are, generally speaking, horrible people who are so unpleasant and abusive that what they are looking for is a transactional relationship with an unequal power dynamic, in which the woman will be forced to put up with their horrible bullshit because otherwise it means going back to poverty or their home country. They are incapable of having healthy and loving relationships so they seek ones that they can maintain out of coercion. Do some self reflection and see if this sounds like you, because I bet it does.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are interested in someone way older than you who will likely have nothing in common with you and who is almost impossible to even have a relationship with, ignoring all the ones your own age you could have a real, actual relationship with?

Also you should consider therapy since in your estimation this woman isn't even that desirable (being way too old in your estimation) lol, damn. Wonder how she would feel about what you are saying about her here. Maybe that's the key to your attraction?

My guess is you think you are targeting someone who you *think* would worship you if you got her out of her country because she is "old", desperate and in poverty. If by some miracle she does end up with you, you deserve the rude awakening you will receive when she uses you to get out of the country and dumps your ass.
Well, I never said I had a problem with her age. In fact I love the fact that she is older than me. She has a motherly vibe to her but it's fantastic she is not my mother . I think it's a baseless assumption to say that we have nothing in common. Yes, I could date younger women but I think I do have something of a thing for beautiful, sexy, older women.
She is desirable in my eyes but I'm looking at what she can offer outside of a big butt, long hair, and beautiful face. But it's just the truth to say she or any woman that grows older will have less options as time goes on.
I haven't targeted her at all. Matter of fact she is pursuing me . As far as worship goes well yes I do expect a little more adoration, gratitude, submissiveness, femininity, and cooperation from her since she's foreign.
And well if we do progress to marriage I am bringing her anywhere except the western countries like America. I can consider Asia, some parts of Europe, and other places.
But I'm not bringing her to America to take me for everything I have gotten or will get. America is too toxic and foreign women either get corrupted by it or get homesick.
Any other place is fine where the cards are in my favor....

Uuugh.JPG

I'm sorry that my being secure in my sexuality and feminism makes your masculinity threatened, but that is a YOU problem. If a woman stepping into her own power makes you feel emasculated that says something really profound about the kind of damage that patriarchal constructs have done to all of us. You've bought into the idea that if women are powerful you will become somehow less of a man, that your masculinity will be threatened. I'm just out here existing living my feminist life and that emasculates you? You're emasculating yourself.

I'm sorry that my being secure in my sexuality and feminism makes your masculinity threatened, but that is a YOU problem. If a woman stepping into her own power makes you feel emasculated that says something really profound about the kind of damage that patriarchal constructs have done to all of us. You've bought into the idea that if women are powerful you will become somehow less of a man, that your masculinity will be threatened. I'm just out here existing living my feminist life and that emasculates you? You're emasculating yourself.
The idea of emasculating myself is somewhat absurd. And yes I believe women can't be sexually liberated and feminist in thinking without affecting my masculinity....

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
The idea of emasculating myself is somewhat absurd. And yes I believe women can't be sexually liberated and feminist in thinking without affecting my masculinity....
okay pls tell us how feminism is emasculating men w/ your words

Hi! I live in Colombia and I´ve been reading this so I had to comment. PLEASE! Don´t believe her! Enjoy the fantasy and be careful! I could take hours writting a long message about how common is that girls here use men, from this what everybody is warning you about until meet tourists from tinder to drug them and steal alll their things... Open your eyes.

Reactions: Catwave
Seriously, what did you expect to hear from the members here? "OMG this young good looking dude is so nice to the model treating her good even though she's worthless! What a catch! I'd be in love too 😍".

Why did you come here for advice in the first place? Since you're so sure of things and know so much. Go do your thing dude, we're not stopping you. You want to be with her, be with her; you want to believe she's worthless besides her appearance, believe it; you want to think feminism is bad, just go ahead. You're the one who came here asking us.

I haven't targeted her at all. Matter of fact she is pursuing me . As far as worship goes well yes I do expect a little more adoration, gratitude, submissiveness, femininity, and cooperation from her since she's foreign.
Oh because only in America women are powerful. In other cultures they are still naive and submissive right? Your whole idea of how the world works is so messed up and honestly, it's naive. I don't like to play that card but you need to study and understand what you're talking about.

Oh and also. You're a piece of shit. I'm out.

Oh because only in America women are powerful. In other cultures they are still naive and submissive right? Your whole idea of how the world works is so messed up and honestly, it's naive. I don't like to play that card but you need to study and understand what you're talking about.

Oh and also. You're a piece of shit. I'm out.

All so true.

Such a waste of time dealing with these types. They never listen and will delude themselves. He will eventually get what he deserves. Karma is an unforgiving force.

I believe women can't be sexually liberated and feminist in thinking without affecting my masculinity....
Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Welp, there goes any chance of any of us helping OP understand his situation, let alone how the world works. I'm out.

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Yup, it's been pointed out on this forum that a lot of you men tend to go for the women from foreign places. Not just because of their stunning beauty, but - in some cases - also because many of them have dirt cheap prices (dirt cheap, by our standards). So some of that stuff y'all got going on in these gorgeous women's chat rooms...you know good and well that shit wouldn't fly in the room of a cam model from, say, The Bronx, New York. 😂 And some of that behavior you're used to displaying would get your ass roasted and banned in other rooms.

Hi! I live in Colombia and I´ve been reading this so I had to comment. PLEASE! Don´t believe her! Enjoy the fantasy and be careful! I could take hours writting a long message about how common is that girls here use men, from this what everybody is warning you about until meet tourists from tinder to drug them and steal alll their things... Open your eyes.
Thanks for the warning :) I will think about what you said. Honestly, worse scenarios are in my mind .....

Seriously, what did you expect to hear from the members here? "OMG this young good looking dude is so nice to the model treating her good even though she's worthless! What a catch! I'd be in love too 😍".

Why did you come here for advice in the first place? Since you're so sure of things and know so much. Go do your thing dude, we're not stopping you. You want to be with her, be with her; you want to believe she's worthless besides her appearance, believe it; you want to think feminism is bad, just go ahead. You're the one who came here asking us
Yes, I am young , good looking and quite the catch. Treating her very well with respect not just looking at her as a piece of meat....

She said her phone was stolen

Yeah. That's about as believable as when a 50-year old man with Whiskey Dick claims he's "gonna bust that pussy open."

Sure Jan GIF

Omg what a bunch of total shite OP.

I don't think this guy even believes any of this, and there's no cam model. He's just trying to be controversial and get a reaction because...

a) his house probably needs to be cleaned and this seems more fun to him (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

b) he has a work or college assignment due, and this seems more fun to him... (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

My theory.

Omg what a bunch of total shite OP.

I don't think this guy even believes any of this, and there's no cam model. He's just trying to be controversial and get a reaction because...

a) his house probably needs to be cleaned and this seems more fun to him (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

b) he has a work or college assignment due, and this seems more fun to him... (except for its not, a million other dumb asses have already been here at the same thing already).

My theory.

My working hypothesis is that this is some loser incel trolling. And I'm pretty sure I recognise the style.

Status
Not open for further replies.