AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Said She is in love with me. I am falling for her as well. Is this real or am I a fool in love ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We met on Skype but I pay through Skyprivate. I'm trying to maintain my privacy and keep her identity secret
yeah skyprivate, site that offers a safe platform to sell indie skype CAM shows. a camsite.

I see you are another one who thinks I'm a troll. Google Skyprivate
I don't think you're a troll, I think you're young and ignorant and full of yourself.

Just to reaffirm the point I was making - Skyprivate is not Skype itself. Skype came out around the year you were born. Skyprivate is more recent (maybe a decade or so?) and a platform for cam models to advertise themselves and USE Skype to give shows.

It is very clear we're getting nowhere with this thread now, other than trigger you and cause you to post more facepalm-worthy replies, so I think it's time for you to move on. You won't take our initial advice, even when it comes from Colombian cam models here themselves, so this whole thread is now pointless. However I will add it to the collection of other similar stories for future when people come here with the same problem.

angry willy wonka GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.