AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Wanted for Partnership With CEO of Marketing Agency

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2015
Hey there,

A bit of a different post and something that is awesome.

I'm the CEO of the top online marketing agency based in Australia and New Zealand. I've been doing this for over 8 years now and although it's great work, I'm looking for something a little more exciting on the side.

I want to partner with one cam girl who will be committed to the industry for at least a year - I'll handle all of the marketing, SEO and advertising while you keep doing what you do. I've developed software for companies like Dell, eBay and Skype and helped small businesses improve their revenue from thousands to millions and I'm certain I can help you do the same.

I'll be setting up a personal website just for you where we can focus on creating a raving customer base who are in love with you.

I want to do a 50/50 partnership so if you're interested in being part of something huge, get in touch.

Send me a PM and link to your profile below and I'll get in touch. During the next conversations I'll be a little more open to who I am and what I do.

Cheers,

Steven

Reactions: WickedTouch
Re: Cam Girl Wanted for Partnership With CEO of Marketing Ag

StevenAlexander said:
I'll be setting up a personal website just for you where we can focus on creating a raving customer base who are in love with you

This sounds like every cam girl's worst nightmare, innit.

want to do a 50/50 partnership so if you're interested in being part of something huge, get in touch

nope this one is way worse (along with other things terribly wrong with this post) I don't understand why any girl would share 50 percent of her profit with you? We all cam from reputable cam sites that already take a cut. Most of us have websites that we don't have to share 50 percent of our profits with. Not to mention why would I give you my content? I have no idea WHO you are or what you plan to do with it. Most of us sell our content on sites like Clips4sale that give us a way better percent payout... WITH tons of traffic and exposure; Something a random person cannot guarantee me AND then take 50 percent of my hard work? UMMM NO.

StevenAlexander said:
I'm the CEO of the top online marketing agency based in Australia and New Zealand. I've been doing this for over 8 years now and although it's great work, I'm looking for something a little more exciting on the side.

I want to partner with one cam girl who will be committed to the industry for at least a year - I'll handle all of the marketing, SEO and advertising while you keep doing what you do. I've developed software for companies like Dell, eBay and Skype and helped small businesses improve their revenue from thousands to millions and I'm certain I can help you do the same.

I'll be setting up a personal website just for you where we can focus on creating a raving customer base who are in love with you.

I want to do a 50/50 partnership so if you're interested in being part of something huge, get in touch.

Send me a PM and link to your profile below and I'll get in touch. During the next conversations I'll be a little more open to who I am and what I do.

StevenAlexander said:
I'm looking for something a little more exciting on the side.
:think:

Attachments

• stop pee.jpg
    stop pee.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 1200916.jpg
    1200916.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 330

60/40 and I go full drag for you bb.

justjoinedtopost said:
60/40 and I go full drag for you bb.

:think: How well do you tuck?

StevenAlexander said:
Hey there,

A bit of a different post and something that is awesome.

Cheers,

Steven

Dude... this is not a good idea. It fails... so much! :roll:

k0TLfad.gif

CURSES!!! I accidentally thanked OP ... :woops:

I've noticed a trend with these sort of "offers" (that never go over well) and I think it's just, the adult industry is something else completely. A lot of people with RL experience in things, such as OP being in marketing, think that that qualifies them to work in the adult industry, but without realizing that people in the industry want to work with others in it as well and that have experience in it. It's notoriously hard for men to gain the trust of professional sex ladies due to the nature of our business. We just have a lot of specific factors: men wanting free content, men wanting our real names, men being bias on how to run an adult company based on their own preferences, men wanting to out us and make our lives miserable, men believing that us women can't handle things ourselves and need a man to give us a lift up. It's a constant everyday thing for us, so we have to be skeptical and cautious.

The men that DO make a name for themselves in the adult industry are rarely those that offer 1-on-1 services; they're the men who open a website, often in conjunction with models, and prove themselves over a long period of time. They offer a unique business opportunity that we've been looking for. I can name several video-selling platforms, personal website managements, and video hosting services that have come along and ended up successfully working with us. Very often, we were skeptical of these unknowns at first, and it wasn't until they proved themselves to be legit by patiently addressing our concerns that we started using their services. Usually, their services had very specific "perks" that we'd been looking for; super swell record-keeping services, awesome payout %, or sometimes just being endorsed by trusted individuals already in the industry.

B-b-but, he's the CEO! Doesn't anyone want to make millions instead of thousands?

Used to be chicks would fall all over themselves to be an internet company CEO's exciting little something on the side.

Tough crowd.

JerryBoBerry said:
StevenAlexander said:

StevenAlexander said:
I'm looking for something a little more exciting on the side.
:think:

I totally agree with you :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.