AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Survery Questions - To Help new models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnie

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2014
Canada
Twitter Username
@_minnieriley_
Tumblr Username
minnieoncam
MFC Username
MinnieStClair
Streamate Username
minnie
Chaturbate Username
Minniestclaire
I thought I would create some questions that would help new models and hopefully give them a general idea of what it's like to be successful camming.
1 ) FAVORITE SUCCESS QUOTE
What is your favorite success quote

2) HOW DID YOU GET STARTED CAMMING?
Share your story on how you got started camming

3) WORST MOMENT CAMMING AND THE LESSONS LEARNED
Take us back to what you would consider your most challenging time that you’ve faced and the lessons you learned.

4) AH-HA MOMENT
Share the time where you had the major Ah-ha moment that turned your business and life around.

5) PROUDEST MOMENT
What would you consider to be your PROUDEST moment in the business?

6) WHAT YOU’RE MOST EXCITED ABOUT
What is the one thing that excites you the most about camming right now?

7) SOME QUESTIONS
– What was stopping you from getting started with camming?
– What is one habit that has helped you become successful?
– What is the best piece of advice you ever got?
– What is one of your favorite tools (toys, make up, web hosting, billing, website service) that you use?

8) MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
Imagine you were forced to start all over again… and you knew NO ONE but you had ALL your current knowledge, skills and wisdom.
What is the FIRST THING you would do to build a camming business from scratch?

1 ) FAVORITE SUCCESS QUOTE
"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." -
Jordan Belfort, author of The Wolf of Wall Street

2) HOW DID YOU GET STARTED CAMMING?

Certain situations I was going through at the time with my misbehaving son had me really, really wanting to find a work-from-home job, where I wouldn't have to worry about calling out of work or pissing off my boss with having to leave work early. Plus, I really liked the idea of being able to put him on the bus for school, and getting him off the bus in the afternoon, and being able to interact with the bus driver directly. I think I had Google searched "work from home jobs" or something similar. Unfortunately, a bunch of those studio cam girl listings came up (SexyJobs, for example), so I wound up signing up for some studios in the beginning.

3) WORST MOMENT CAMMING AND THE LESSONS LEARNED
*When a guy on ImLive got all pissy and argumentative just because I told him "No" about something, and he sent me a message with my full name in the subject box, letting me know that he actually does know me IRL. He threatened to post my camming link on Facebook.

*When one of my favorite MFC regulars threw a temper tantrum just because I didn't call him first thing in the morning on his birthday (I promised to call him that day, but never said it'd be early in the morning. Smh.). He started blowing up my phone with nasty, hateful text messages, so I blocked him on my phone. The block didn't take, apparently, so I either had to call Sprint or had to go onto the Sprint website and have his number blocked that way.

Lesson learned: No matter how "nice," "sweet," or "cool" you think a camming regular is, don't ever give out your REAL phone number. The second you tell some of these guys "No," or something they don't wanna hear, they suddenly flip out on your ass. Also, that person may start to EXPECT phone calls from you (or think it's acceptable to call you whenever they want to)...even after you've quit camming. Just do yourself a favor, and use a Google Voice number or Skype or something, if you choose to do phone calls.

4) AH-HA MOMENT
Hmmm. I'll have to come back to this one...

5) PROUDEST MOMENT
*The time I stayed on cam on MFC for 12 - 16 hours straight.
*Getting a $280 Amazon e-gift card from a really nice guy on AdultWork who didn't want anything in return for it.
*The time when, after the new pay period has just begun, I was on the Miss MyFreeCams (I think that's what it was?) list for a brief moment, due to some incredible tip(s) I had just received in that short amount of time. I made sure to get a screen shot of it before the moment was over. Lol.

6) WHAT YOU’RE MOST EXCITED ABOUT
I'm no longer camming, but I'm excited to hear about fellow models reaching their goals, and being able to accomplish different things (moving into a new home, going on a trip, etc.) as a result of camming.

7) SOME QUESTIONS
– What was stopping you from getting started with camming? Nothing.
– What is one habit that has helped you become successful? Be myself...pay attention to my chatters...treat each one like a human being and with respect (until he or she fucks it up...lol).
– What is the best piece of advice you ever got? (This wasn't camming-related advice) "Everything you do in life, do it to the fullest." - My uncle.
– What is one of your favorite tools (toys, make up, web hosting, billing, website service) that you use? TOY:
Lady Calston Injoy. Was fun while it lasted, but eventually the balls wouldn't vibrate anymore, and the damn thing blew up in smoke. I loved that toy so much that I had bought another one after that, but the exact same thing happened after a while...
*MyFreeCams was my favorite cam site (also really enjoyed ImLive), and I enjoyed getting paid on my Payoneer card.

8) MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
Imagine you were forced to start all over again… and you knew NO ONE but you had ALL your current knowledge, skills and wisdom.
What is the FIRST THING you would do to build a camming business from scratch?

I'd make a list of potential camming screen names for myself, and then sign up directly on MyFreeCams as a model. I'd buy a Logitech HD webcam, and a giant white dry erase board from Target. Not sure if I'd buy a dildo, but I'd definitely buy a vibrator because I love those things.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.