AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models are so full of shit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:
LET'S TALK ABOUT ME INSTEAD! Ask me anything.

Do you believe in Bigfoot or Aliens on other planets?

Bigfoot, no. Aliens... Maybe? But if so I don't think they would be here. If they could get to Earth I'm sure they would know how to get somewhere cooler. Like, the difference between vacationing in Hawaii or Detroit (sorry, people of Detroit)

SaraXLive said:
When did you start getting inked? Your tattoos are so, so stunning! :love5: Did you plan out the whole design first? Or do it bit-by-bit? I've always wanted sleeves but could never settle on a design. XD

Alice_93 said:
SaraXLive said:
When did you start getting inked? Your tattoos are so, so stunning! :love5: Did you plan out the whole design first? Or do it bit-by-bit? I've always wanted sleeves but could never settle on a design. XD

My sleeve is bit by bit, some parts I had years before I said "well I want a Victorian themed sleeve". My chest was all one thing. My half-assed bat sleeve is a bit of a fuckup that I need to fix but I'm just so USED to it now... My thigh was all one idea as well. I have somewhere around 90+ hrs of tattoo work at this point.

Oh and when- first tattoo was at 18, shitty bat tattoo was at 21, giant tattoo projects started at 23 with my chest (I'm old-ish)

Idk if it gets big enough to read but here is one of my interviews from InkSpired
L8oJbG9.jpg

ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

What do you do for fun not related to camming?

I hang out with my dogs, read, hike, watch embarrassingly long Netflix marathons (STOP ASKING ME IF I AM STILL WATCHING 3 SHOWS IN, NETFLIX! SO JUDGY!)

ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

You like to read, so what is your favorite book?

Oooh that's a hard one. My all time favorite is probably Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. I've also read many of Bill Bryson's books over and over though... In A Sunburned Country, At Home, A Walk In The Woods, The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid.

VeeValencia said:
SaraXLive said:
What's your favorite food?

I like tacos. And also sushi.

I love tacos! And veggie sushi, but I'm not a fish person. Chicken fried rice and popcorn also. And meat pies. Cornish pastys, cottage pie. YUM.

Eebre said:
SaraXLive said:
Well, okay, let's get some controversial stuff out in the open. Superman or Spiderman?

Honestly they're both kind of too emo for me. I just got a full Spider-man (why did autocorrect hyphenate that?) zentai suit shipped to me for a shoot though so... That's happening.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Eebre
ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

Are you happy?

SO HAPPY. I live in a rad city in a great house and I'm almost debt free thanks to my "whore job" *wink* which I also LOVE because it is a thousand times better than working in a bar or doing real estate.

SaraXLive said:
Eebre said:
SaraXLive said:
Well, okay, let's get some controversial stuff out in the open. Superman or Spiderman?

Honestly they're both kind of too emo for me. I just got a full Spider-man (why did autocorrect hyphenate that?) zentai suit shipped to me for a shoot though so... That's happening.
Auto-correct is actually correct. I keep forgetting the hyphen, curse me and all I stand for!! :-D

SaraXLive said:
Alice_93 said:
SaraXLive said:

My sleeve is bit by bit, some parts I had years before I said "well I want a Victorian themed sleeve". My chest was all one thing. My half-assed bat sleeve is a bit of a fuckup that I need to fix but I'm just so USED to it now... My thigh was all one idea as well. I have somewhere around 90+ hrs of tattoo work at this point.

Oh and when- first tattoo was at 18, shitty bat tattoo was at 21, giant tattoo projects started at 23 with my chest (I'm old-ish)

Did you know how toxic tattoo ink is to the body before you go them done?

SaraXLive said:
ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

Are you happy?

SO HAPPY. I live in a rad city in a great house and I'm almost debt free thanks to my "whore job" *wink* which I also LOVE because it is a thousand times better than working in a bar or doing real estate.

Great city? You are on one of the biggest fault lines in the word. If it ever blows, you are done.

ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

What kind of movies do you like? Any favorites?

I like happy endings, adventure action and comedy. I don't do horror. Probably one of my top movies is Stardust. It's more of a fairy tale than the book but that's ok.

SaraXLive said:
ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

What kind of movies do you like? Any favorites?

I like happy endings, adventure action and comedy. I don't do horror. Probably one of my top movies is Stardust. It's more of a fairy tale than the book but that's ok.

Ask me if I care.

Zombeee said:
Do you believe the zombie apocalypse will happen?

In a way I think it already has begun. Mindless fucksticks aimlessly wandering around the internet trying to tear others apart to feed their own insecurities...

ILikeUonTop said:
SaraXLive said:

How many more questions can I ask you before you get sick of me? :lol:

I CAN TALK ABOUT MYSELF FOREVER.

No seriously guys in clubs used to just ask me questions for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.