AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Score Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2012
I have a friend who left a studio and is working from home now. She has been on her own for about
30 days give or take. She will be without internet for about 1 week and will not be able to work
obviously.

My question is will this adversely affect her cam score when she is able to come back and work?

I think if she has already used the account and then stops camming a while any score she's built up will tank, yes. Every time I take a month+ break from MFC I come back to my same camscore I left with and then BAM! a day or 2 later suddenly 3-4k points drop despite no time to tokens earned to base it off. I guess its sort a penalty for going MIA? :lol:

I'd recommend she just wait to use the account until she is going to be around, if possible.

Reactions: SpecialK
SpecialK said:
I have a friend who left a studio and is working from home now. She has been on her own for about
30 days give or take. She will be without internet for about 1 week and will not be able to work
obviously.

My question is will this adversely affect her cam score when she is able to come back and work?

Camscore is average tokens earned per hour over a period of 60 days and if her account is only 30 days old she doesn't have any token days to fall off the cycle yet to make her score drop drastically. If she's only taking a week off she might see a change, but it's not likely to be a huge change of thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.