AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam score & tipping questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should tell this poor little girl that apparently, you DO need to have basic math skills in order to be a good cam-stripper.

Attachments

• math-fuck-this-shit-ill-be-a-stripper.jpg
    math-fuck-this-shit-ill-be-a-stripper.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: emptiedglass
What cam girls want to do after receiving their first tip above 2000 tokens of the day.

tumblr_mnj4jyJagE1romx5eo1_400.gif

SexyStephXS said:
bawksy said:
What point are you trying to prove? In the scenario you presented, the result of getting that offline 2000 token tip is EXACTLY THE SAME as if you had gotten an extra 2000 tokens while online during any of those other shifts.

But the difference is total tip amount, basically. Often times girls count all tips towards goal. So if someone tips 500 tkns for a video set and she has 1000 tkns left till shower show, it'll become 500 left till shower show and then she'll likely only hit her regular goal of 2500 tkns or w/e.

Now if she gets it as an offline tip she won't deduct it from the countdown and therefore it will increase her overall earnings and therefore her tokens/hour and in turn her camscore. So instead of making her regular 2500 tkns that day, that tip won't count for the countdown/goal so she'll make her regular goal (hopefully) + 500. Now this is essentially all down to the models decision of counting purchases for countdowns but that's why offline tips tend to make a different for some girls. (But not all.)
I know exactly what you mean. If someone offline tips me for VIP access or whatnot while I am offline, I don't put that toward my naked countdown when I get online. It's like a bonus.

However...

I usually do still count it in my daily goal overall.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
jeff98902 said:
What cam girls want to do after receiving their first tip above 2000 tokens of the day.

tumblr_mnj4jyJagE1romx5eo1_400.gif

Is this a camgirl? :shock: I must know who she is! :drool:

bawksy said:
What point are you trying to prove? In the scenario you presented, the result of getting that offline 2000 token tip is EXACTLY THE SAME as if you had gotten an extra 2000 tokens while online during any of those other shifts.

Well in my most recent situation the guy never tips more than 2000 a day and he never does it all in one tip. It was my usual night off and he dropped a big offline tip, when I'm online and he tips 2000 its usually spread out over 3 hours or so....so that tip seemed to have counted for more because I put no more hours in. Now unless my average earnings go up a little when I am on then in the end it wouldn't make much of a difference because eventually it would even out. But 2000 tks in no time is better than 2000tks in 3 hours :) Plus it makes you happy to come home from a friends house on your night off and realize you just made some money and CS jumped 80 points :)

Status
Not open for further replies.