AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAM SCORE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Olivia_

Cam Model
Jul 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@yoursweetolive
MFC Username
Sweet_Olivia_
Streamate Username
sweet_Olivia_
My cam score has been a steady 6000 ^^ but then today, it suddenly dropped to 2011 when i made the most in tokens than i have since I started... only been a week but ive heard if it drops to 1000, you are pretty much screwed.... help?!

1000 is the score every new model has when you start.

You wouldn't be "screwed" by having 1000. The median camscore is 600 so half the models on the site are above that and half are below

Camscore is tokens made÷hours online over 60 days. So you probably had some good token days drop off of something. Even if you get one huge tip it sometimes doesn't make a huge difference in your score.

It isn't the only way people find you either. By the way mine is 830 and I still make money on mfc so yeah.

My cam score has been a steady 6000 ^^ but then today, it suddenly dropped to 2011 when i made the most in tokens than i have since I started...only been a week but ive heard if it drops to 1000, you are pretty much screwed.... help?!
Are you saying you've just been on MFC for one week and your camscore has been up at 6000 but is suddenly now down to 2011 despite continuing to get lots of tokens. All in one week ????????

That would be very strange and have to be a MFC glitch of some sort.

Are you saying you've just been on MFC for one week and your camscore has been up at 6000 but is suddenly now down to 2011 despite continuing to get lots of tokens. All in one week ????????

That would be very strange and have to be a MFC glitch of some sort.
I understood it as in the last week her score dropped from 6000 to 2011 not she started a week ago. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Even if she's only been camming a week isn't it based roughly on tokens per hour averaged over thirty days? So if she had two bad days because there is less to average it on it would greatly affect her?

I could be wrong here, this is just speculation. Cam score is a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.