AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Increase Star Rating on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
So I have started camming and I am two weeks into MFC, and in doing so my star rating as either dropped or risen but it has never dropped past a 3 star. Now I am 2.5... Is there any way to get back my star rating, my cam score is 1160 currently. I do not know what I am really doing and any advice would be extremely helpful, I want to make this a career and I was to succeed in this, but the research I have done has led me to my low rating. What advice can anyone offer?

• Hugs
Reactions: babybellaxo
So I have started camming and I am two weeks into MFC, and in doing so my star rating as either dropped or risen but it has never dropped past a 3 star. Now I am 2.5... Is there any way to get back my star rating, my cam score is 1160 currently. I do not know what I am really doing and any advice would be extremely helpful, I want to make this a career and I was to succeed in this, but the research I have done has led me to my low rating. What advice can anyone offer?
Best advice is to completely ignore, or even hide the rating section for, the stars on your profile. They mean absolutely nothing.

Go here and uncheck the top boxes:

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 8.45.37 AM.png

Focus on maximizing the amount of tokens you get for your time broadcasting and that'll help your camscore, which is the only metric that actually affects your placement on the homepage by default.

Best advice is to completely ignore, or even hide the rating section for, the stars on your profile. They mean absolutely nothing.

View attachment 96838

Focus on maximizing the amount of tokens you get for your time broadcasting and that'll help your camscore, which is the only metric that actually affects your placement on the homepage by default.
I greatly appreciate that advice! I got them hidden and my traffic increased... that helps a lot! :h: THANK YOUUUUUUU

View attachment 96838

this information changed my life, wtf
I've not fallen for it myself, but so many guys try to hustle free stuff for admire/rate... 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.