AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Site info mega sheet (Rules, payout info, ratings)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey @ropebunnyluna your requests got to the top management of Xlovecam the CEO and CFO of the platform, they are currently checking with the Compliance department to see what are the general information that they can provide without any Legal, Privacy problem. As I said, Xlovecam is a platform that was very strict with the Governaments regulation for Adult industry from day 1. I propose to them to give you a model test account so you can see what is inside, but till we don't get a reply from the CEO we are in standby.
I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a lovely day. Thank you!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Hey @ropebunnyluna your requests got to the top management of Xlovecam the CEO and CFO of the platform, they are currently checking with the Compliance department to see what are the general information that they can provide without any Legal, Privacy problem. As I said, Xlovecam is a platform that was very strict with the Governaments regulation for Adult industry from day 1. I propose to them to give you a model test account so you can see what is inside, but till we don't get a reply from the CEO we are in standby.
Holy smokes ok then haha that's awesome. A Model test account would be amazing. Thank you so much for helping out.

Recommendations & Content Selling Sites
Now I have enough data collected i've created a separate "recommendations" sheet and "Content Selling Sites" sheet. The recommendations sheet is my best attempt at condensing this information to give Models a good idea of how each site stacks up and the "Cam Score" I included tries to condense this all down to a single value. I've been hesitant to include this since I was worried it would be too subjective but I think I have a system that is better than most existing sites that claim to rank different Cam Sites now.
The content selling sheet is gonna be headache for me but I want to carry on expanding because i've had such an interest in the sheet.

That being said this has a took long time and i'm looking to move house so I need to make a living myself haha so i'm probably going to pause adding anything new for the moment except for the XLoveCam section which I agreed to beforehand.

A note to Cam Site representatives
If any Cam Site representatives aren't happy with this new "recommendations" sheet I am more than happy to hear you out and change the data in it depending on if a change has been made or there is proof that I gave the wrong information. Similarly I am happy to drop affiliate / referral links if a site is not happy with the sheet data. I care much less about earning anything through these sheets and more about providing the correct information.

Last edited:
Reactions: LolaLuv
Hey @ropebunnyluna ❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇🤗🤗🤗👀👀👀 There are still now news from the CEO of Xlovecam, Patrick K. He might have some personal problems. I worked some years ago on a guide for models.. See if you get some info's from there till Patrick is back online. ✅✅✅🤩🤩🤩💃💃💃💃💯💯💯

Kisses Bunny have a lovely day! ❤️❤️❤️💫💫💫🌞🌞🌞

Reactions: ropebunnyluna
Hey @ropebunnyluna ❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇🤗🤗🤗👀👀👀 There are still now news from the CEO of Xlovecam, Patrick K. He might have some personal problems. I worked some years ago on a guide for models.. See if you get some info's from there till Patrick is back online. ✅✅✅🤩🤩🤩💃💃💃💃💯💯💯

You're a star. I'll have a look 💗

I'm curious do you work for them

Amateur.tv & Cam Score updates
Finished updating information for Amateur.tv which is a lucrative option for Spanish speaking models. Also re-ordered the list based on the Cam Score instead of just popularity or earnings. I want to give the underdogs a chance if they support their models well and introduce new features other sites don't.

Flirt4Free, Phrendly, SextPanther, XLoveCam, OnlyFans & MFC help

For various different reasons i'm not able to sign up for each site or have chose not to for privacy reasons. Unfortunately this limits how much I can document. If anyone is willing to help with either of these sites and take some screenshots, talk about the rules etc... and what they are allowed to do that would be amazing. As an incentive I can add a referral or affiliate link for that site as a thank you if one exists or a custom link of your choice.

Please contact me @ropebunnyluna on Discord or via a Direct Message here if you would like to help

Last edited:
I tried Xmodels and the rates are a joke. They have set rates for models so your cut for private will be about 0.30-0.35 cents a minute.

I've already looked into this. The rates should be 5 > 10 credits for privates ($0.35 > $0.97) or 10 > 20 credits for VIP ($0.7 > $1.95).
It's included in the document.

I also included a credit conversion chart to look at the different rates: https://images.imgbash.com/7883/2024/13/57309.png

I'm aware the rates aren't great. This document doesn't endorse any Cam Sites that I would consider predatory or relatively useless to models such as LiveJasmin or Bongacams. Models do seem to make a decent earning from the site and the payout percentage is higher than Streamate. I'm trying to include Flirt4Free as well but I need some help with that because they keep rejecting my application.

Last edited:
I've already looked into this. The rates should be 5 > 10 credits for privates ($0.35 > $0.97) or 10 > 20 credits for VIP ($0.7 > $1.95).

I also included a credit conversion chart to look at the different rates: https://images.imgbash.com/7883/2024/13/57309.png

I'm aware the rates aren't great. This document doesn't endorse any Cam Sites that I would consider predatory or relatively useless to models such as LiveJasmin or Bongacams. Models do seem to make a decent earning from the site and the payout percentage is higher than Streamate. I'm trying to include Flirt4Free as well but I need some help with that because they keep rejecting my application.
Shows on private only mode ( no free chat) or VIPs where you are taken to private and then the member decides to go VIP are paid at -5% from the standard rate so 40%. Not every model gets to choose the 10 credit option. Only the highest earners are allowed that and it resets every month.
I also find that whole any customer from the Netherlands automatically gets a discount thing very weird.
I will say though their support is much better than Streamate.

What you're doing is really cool btw.

Bonga cams is sooo wierd. I can go weeks making 10 a day but my biggest ever spender is from that site. I had one guy drop almost 25,000 tokens in one pvt.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SuperPookie
Shows on private only mode ( no free chat) or VIPs where you are taken to private and then the member decides to go VIP are paid at -5% from the standard rate so 40%. Not every model gets to choose the 10 credit option. Only the highest earners are allowed that and it resets every month.
I also find that whole any customer from the Netherlands automatically gets a discount thing very weird.

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know. This changes a lot to be honest. I know about the no free chat but to be honest if you don't offer free chat just pick a better site for privates only like SkyPrivate. I didn't know about the 10 credit option, that is kind of deceptive on the part of XCams.

The reason the Netherlands gets a large discount is because they make up the majority of the user base of those who come to visit the site. Again this might be an attempt to inflate how much they pay out, since then they can advertise most models receive 40 > 45% when realistically they may get lower.

I'm constantly updating the sheet and I really appreciate this kind of feedback, thank you.

I've updated the sheet to include the information you've shared. I'd consider with this new information they don't pay out enough and I want to flag that up. The fact that a 10 credit VIP from privates can be worth as much as a 7 credit private initiated from free chat is really sneaky.

Is there any news on this? No worries if not i'm just curious :p