AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam sites that allow commonly forbidden body excretions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I have an irregular period and I'm always so paranoid my period is going to start while I'm on cam. I also tend to pass gas when I'm close to orgasm and I'd be so embarrassed if it accidentally happened. Are there sites that allow these things if they happen on accident?

I have an irregular period and I'm always so paranoid my period is going to start while I'm on cam. I also tend to pass gas when I'm close to orgasm and I'd be so embarrassed if it accidentally happened. Are there sites that allow these things if they happen on accident?

Farts are allowed everywhere as far as I'm aware

Period stuff : depends on the site, but most are going to be understanding of its an accident. But i don't know of any cam sites that specifically allow period shows

You could always wear a cup or a sponge during streams for extra security

A google sheet that requires requesting accesses could be a way to phish for model's names and email address. :|

A google sheet that requires requesting accesses could be a way to phish for model's names and email address. :|

That spreadsheet is made by a model, it doesn't require any permissions to view on desktop (or open in a browser on mobile) so there shouldn't be any privacy issues.

They also have other free resources for models: https://sophieladder.com/files/

Sorry I think I linked the copy I made in my own google drive by mistake LOL - but yes, definitely just grab from the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.