AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgasm.com - new Chaturbate site ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would the perfect cam site be structured?

70 percent payout

AWESOME customer support

Allowing us to promote our social media

QUALITY traffic

Covers Chargebacks

Offers multiple ways to get paid (payoneer, ACH, paxum, wire, check in mail) and also allow non US models to get paid easier.

Pays Weekly but also offers daily pay

Has a function for us to sell videos, skype, KIK sessions, Phone sex, panties, etc

No camscore

No Full Nudity in Free chat - I also like the way SM is set up this way; you want to see: you pay.

What @msbiancabaker said, but a rotating first page featuring random models every time it's loaded along with a follower system so people can find their favorites.

Because they're operating under the assumption that acknowledging our existence on any other platform at all will pull traffic away from Streamate.
They act like we're standing in front of a mirror about to say a third Bloody Mary and their traffic is about to get murdered over it.
How the fuck would allowing mentioning/ linking Social Media hurt their traffic? Guys would still watch and pay. Sounds like SM just likes being controlling and strict.

Reactions: Always_Tim
How the fuck would allowing mentioning/ linking Social Media hurt their traffic? Guys would still watch and pay. Sounds like SM just likes being controlling and strict.

The idea is that it creates exclusivity. You like this model Sparkles? Well as far as you know, you can only talk to her on Streamate, so you continue to log in and spend for that reason.

MyGirlFund used to do that AND they asked you to use a different name, so GenXOXO on MFC would be GenBubbles or something on MGF, to prevent you from finding my other sites via Google. They changed that eventually though. But a surprisingly large amount of dudes would never think to google your usernames. Several guys, I tried to drop hints (some of them very obvious) and they still never found me.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The idea is that it creates exclusivity. You like this model Sparkles? Well as far as you know, you can only talk to her on Streamate, so you continue to log in and spend for that reason.

MyGirlFund used to do that AND they asked you to use a different name, so GenXOXO on MFC would be GenBubbles or something on MGF, to prevent you from finding my other sites via Google. They changed that eventually though. But a surprisingly large amount of dudes would never think to google your usernames. Several guys, I tried to drop hints (some of them very obvious) and they still never found me.
Why do a lot of guys not think of googling models names?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Clicking onto social media sites takes customers away from dropping gold, it puts them in the Twitter loop where they can find models who aren't on Streamate. It makes total sense to do that as a business, not so great for models individually but collectively it is good because it keeps members browsing internally. Controlling, sure, but I bet it works for them.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen

LOL because this is so true. You could *cough* the word "Twitter"...you could tell them "Just search online for my model name"...etc. And they'll still sit there like this...

giphy.gif

LOL because this is so true. You could *cough* the word "Twitter"...you could tell them "Just search online for my model name"...etc. And they'll still sit there like this...

giphy.gif
Maybe its because when they have an erection it drains the blood out of their brains.

Clicking onto social media sites takes customers away from dropping gold, it puts them in the Twitter loop where they can find models who aren't on Streamate. It makes total sense to do that as a business, not so great for models individually but collectively it is good because it keeps members browsing internally. Controlling, sure, but I bet it works for them.

It actually WOULD be good for them though. In my experience guys are far more loyal to a camsite than they are to any girl.

If SM allowed social media, here's what would happen: Girl tells members "make sure you follow me on Twitter! I post whenever I log on", member follows her on Twitter, sees her tweet that she's on and logs on to get a show that he might not have gotten otherwise. He gets to know her better through her Twitter, develops an attachment because he sees she's more than tits on a screen that he wanks too for 5 minutes, takes her private more often, mostly for shows but sometimes he'll kill time before or after just chatting with her in paid chat about her trip she tweeted about, maybe he sees on Twitter that she has a goal she wants to reach for the week for some SM contest, so he visits her extra during that week. Those things would have been less likely to happen without Twitter.

I'm not going to try this site after visiting it yesterday. Also, I heard that to make your camscore better you have to choose lower % you earn per token and new site doesn't cover chargebacks.

Compared to the sites I use now, I don't want to waste more time on 'pussy bb' in free chat guys, even though I earn 'only' +25% but my placement is based on my profile and efford I put into camming there.

I don't see myself explaining kindly for 544675th time that I can't show you anything in free chat, bb :stop:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nordling
be structured?

Billy Dee Williams, you ask a very good question. The perfect cam site is structured just like this:

-70 percent payout
-The site should be able to payout through all available methods including fedex and pony express.
-The site should have a store where cam performers can sell video clips, lotions, panties, vhs tapes, and the occasional mcchicken.
-The site should have an ebay like auction hourly where you can bid on certain items.
-The perfect camsite has to be diverse. You have sites that will mainly promote the blonde white girl who is chipper as fuck and like 87 pounds and her name is like Sparkles or some shit like that. No offense to the sparkles of the world but camming is diverse. You have blacks, mexicans, asians, puerto ricans, arabs, and men....why arent they showcased and promoted like sparkles? i dont get it and i never will.
-There should be a camgirl house that every girl should visit at least once a month or once a week.
-The per minute rate for camming should be at least $12.99 a minute.
-The per minute rate for pso'ing should be at least $6.99 a minute.
-All of the members on the site should have a credit card or at least a debit card on file as a way to weed out freeloaders.
-Camscores should be eliminated. The quality of a camgirls room should not depend on a stupid score. You got girls with great rooms who have low scores. You have girls with shitty ass rooms who are doing everything wrong in the book but they are on the front page. Camscores mean nothing!
-There should be an extreme age vertification process for members because we know that these little kids are sneaking onto the sites and its not cool.
-There should be no nudity allowed in free chat at all. In fact, free chat should be prohibited. If a member wants to see or talk to a girl, he has to pay.
-There should be training....camgirl training...phone sex operator training. The training is needed because we are in a subsection of a billion dollar industry but only the top 3% to 5% of camgirls are making $100,000 or more a year but the fair lot of us can barely make rent. I feel that if camgirls have the right training, all of us can make that much money and more per year.
-The perfect cam site would offer the camgirls more incentives. The perfect camgirl site would be giving you the tools to eventually open your own camgirl site or your own panty business or even your own phone sex business. Hell, the perfect cam site would be offering some form of health insurance and tuition assistance and maybe a bit of a stipend towards child care for the girls with little ones.

You need your own talk show.

be structured?

Billy Dee Williams, you ask a very good question. The perfect cam site is structured just like this:

-70 percent payout
-The site should be able to payout through all available methods including fedex and pony express.
-The site should have a store where cam performers can sell video clips, lotions, panties, vhs tapes, and the occasional mcchicken.
-The site should have an ebay like auction hourly where you can bid on certain items.
-The perfect camsite has to be diverse. You have sites that will mainly promote the blonde white girl who is chipper as fuck and like 87 pounds and her name is like Sparkles or some shit like that. No offense to the sparkles of the world but camming is diverse. You have blacks, mexicans, asians, puerto ricans, arabs, and men....why arent they showcased and promoted like sparkles? i dont get it and i never will.
-There should be a camgirl house that every girl should visit at least once a month or once a week.
-The per minute rate for camming should be at least $12.99 a minute.
-The per minute rate for pso'ing should be at least $6.99 a minute.
-All of the members on the site should have a credit card or at least a debit card on file as a way to weed out freeloaders.
-Camscores should be eliminated. The quality of a camgirls room should not depend on a stupid score. You got girls with great rooms who have low scores. You have girls with shitty ass rooms who are doing everything wrong in the book but they are on the front page. Camscores mean nothing!
-There should be an extreme age vertification process for members because we know that these little kids are sneaking onto the sites and its not cool.
-There should be no nudity allowed in free chat at all. In fact, free chat should be prohibited. If a member wants to see or talk to a girl, he has to pay.
-There should be training....camgirl training...phone sex operator training. The training is needed because we are in a subsection of a billion dollar industry but only the top 3% to 5% of camgirls are making $100,000 or more a year but the fair lot of us can barely make rent. I feel that if camgirls have the right training, all of us can make that much money and more per year.
-The perfect cam site would offer the camgirls more incentives. The perfect camgirl site would be giving you the tools to eventually open your own camgirl site or your own panty business or even your own phone sex business. Hell, the perfect cam site would be offering some form of health insurance and tuition assistance and maybe a bit of a stipend towards child care for the girls with little ones.

I hope this isn't too forward but uh...marry me? ::hugs::

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
I get how it works but I also get how keeping your viewers locked into one ecosystem works.

Here's the thing with this, this was always Streamates rule. While some models thought it was a bummer it never became a point of contention until they started blurring the lines themselves.
If they want to pretend that social media doesn't exist then don't ask models to promote their twitter. Don't ask models to promote their contests via hashtags. ESPECIALLY don't create a snapchat, have models takeover that snapchat and then have them have to pretend they don't have one.
If someone comes into my room and tells me that they found my twitter via Streamates social media manager retweeting me, I have to pretend to not know what they're talking about.
This is where the issue comes in.

Seems like Streamate is a lot more concerned about minors then MFC and Chaturbate are. According to SM the reason why they don't allow below the belt nudity in public chat is because they don't want minors to able to see genitalia. https://www.streamatemodels.com/conduct.php. Also, do to the fact that age verification is not retrievable from gift cards, they don't allow them as a form of payment like MFC and Chaturbate do.

This Camgasm site looks so sloppy...like someone got the idea and rushed to make it. I mean WHY on earth would someone use the most complained about features on streamate, make a new site including that PLUS even more bullshit (the % payout camscore thing). Might as well BE non-nude on cb and keep your 50% + use the traffic already there than take a dive on a new site for less %.

I was an affiliate for cams..com which is a streamate white label.
A little off topic but you may have the name confused. Cams.com is run by Streamray, a completely separate entity from Streamate.

Speaking of Cams.com, one of the things I hated about them (besides the low overall payout %) was that in order to improve your placement you could take a lower %. The fact that CB has taken that aspect and put it into their new site just makes me dislike them all the more.
LOL @ members wanting less nudity in free chat.
I feel like it probably wasn't members complaining, but maybe some models upset that they were surrounded by hardcore stuff on the homepage making their room less appealing to click into. *shrug*

This Camgasm site looks so sloppy...like someone got the idea and rushed to make it. I mean WHY on earth would someone use the most complained about features on streamate, make a new site including that PLUS even more bullshit (the % payout camscore thing). Might as well BE non-nude on cb and keep your 50% + use the traffic already there than take a dive on a new site for less %.
The site looks like a fusion of Chaturbate and a Blogspot page.

I hope this isn't too forward but uh...marry me? ::hugs::

you provide the rings and i will get the elvis impersonator and the catering from popeyes and we can make it happen. ;)

I feel like it probably wasn't members complaining, but maybe some models upset that they were surrounded by hardcore stuff on the homepage making their room less appealing to click into.

Completely & totally agree with this, Amber. The LOL on my statement was meant to be a bit of an ironic laugh. Especially since there was a guy on Twitter the other day insulting models who did group or ticket shows, saying that they would never succeed because they were blocking paying customers. >.<

And truthfully, Camgasm isn't a completely horrible idea, if you're a model like me whose hardware can't run SM's broadcaster. It's nice for those girls to have an option. But... it's still going to need a LOT of fine-tuning.

Slightly off-topic and my apologies for that. :)

Reactions: AmberCutie
A little off topic but you may have the name confused. Cams.com is run by Streamray, a completely separate entity from Streamate.

Speaking of Cams.com, one of the things I hated about them (besides the low overall payout %) was that in order to improve your placement you could take a lower %. The fact that CB has taken that aspect and put it into their new site just makes me dislike them all the more.

I feel like it probably wasn't members complaining, but maybe some models upset that they were surrounded by hardcore stuff on the homepage making their room less appealing to click into. *shrug*
Another thing about cams.com is the "feature" where you can set it up, as a member, to automatically bill your credit card as soon as you fall below $10 (if I recall) and "refill" your stash of credits. The feature would be ok, except it's too easy to click that button by accident. Maybe the member doesn't notice and may spend way over his budget.

My personal theory born out of nothing but blind speculation is that Chaturbate belonged to many partners and they had a disagreement so someone decided to split. Among the conditions this person imposed was that he would create his own site and CB would promote it for a year or something like that. And he came up with this monstrosity. Because it sounds like the brainchild of a really greedy bastard who probably wasn't content with the direction CB was managed in and wanted a bigger cut. So he took all the greedy features of all the other sites and combined them into Camgasm.

My personal theory born out of nothing but blind speculation is that Chaturbate belonged to many partners and they had a disagreement so someone decided to split. Among the conditions this person imposed was that he would create his own site and CB would promote it for a year or something like that. And he came up with this monstrosity. Because it sounds like the brainchild of a really greedy bastard who probably wasn't content with the direction CB was managed in and wanted a bigger cut. So he took all the greedy features of all the other sites and combined them into Camgasm.
Nah, that would make waaaaaaaay too much sense...

They also took another best 'feature' from Chaturbate - banning.

Yesterday some girls were reported for looking too young and at least one was banned permanently. She's also on CB but that makes me wonder for how long...
Other one had a cig on cam (I'm not sure if she was even smoking) and got banned for... doing drugs. Support saw it's tobaco cig and unbanned her but... huh...

It's way too easy to get banned, even when you follow the rules.

If they ensure adherence to the rules then this site will be compliant with age verification laws so will not be blocked in the UK or other countries and states which require such. Thus, CB will still have a presence. AdultWork has the same rules and does very well...CB could take some of their share.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_

I assume they promote 87lb Sparkles because it is what's best for business. In shape white girls bring in the most money and customers. Would be foolish not to promote them over others for the sake of diversity if you want your site to appeal to a large percentage of your audience. For what it's worth, Streamate runs an ad during Adult Swim with an 87lb Asian girl.

Reactions: Mikey_P
Status
Not open for further replies.