AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirl facts to kill your boner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my TMI:

I'm pretty much never actually aroused while working, but in order to convince dudes that I'm "sooo wet and ready" I keep a small tub of melted coconut oil next to my dildo and discreetly dip them into it every time I have a fuck show. Dudes think I'm wet and ready and that anything can go in at any time, meanwhile there's prep to it. Lol.
You are a god damn professional. :clap:

Reactions: EllaGray
I just think maybe everyone should stop telling other people what their bodies are doing/not doing. I think it's unproductive at best, and bitchy at worst. (this isn't aimed at you.. just a general observation about this thread)

AMEN

Chill, dude, every body is different. We need a better sex education in schools. Would help a lot with some of the sexual lack of knowledge:arghh::arghh::arghh:

And AMEN!!

I queefed during a private last nights. It happens every time I fuck doggy style. Every. Time. I was mortified but the guy just said "it's cool. All your noises are cute"
Alot of guys actually love queefing, i have had a few private requests for it. Getting into doggy is the way to make it happen

• Helpful!
Reactions: IndicaDesires
Here's my TMI:

I'm pretty much never actually aroused while working, but in order to convince dudes that I'm "sooo wet and ready" I keep a small tub of melted coconut oil next to my dildo and discreetly dip them into it every time I have a fuck show. Dudes think I'm wet and ready and that anything can go in at any time, meanwhile there's prep to it. Lol.
I love coconut oil! Best thing ever, i go through a 54 oz tub a month, but i use it for everything from cooking, lube, skin, hair, teeth whitening and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.