AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl for 5 years, thinking about options...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2017
Hello my fellow CamGirls,

I have been a cam model on Chaturbate for about 5 years now. I haven’t seen much of a change of pace until just recently when affiliates just decreased significantly. I wanted to know if anyone else has seen a large decrease in their affiliates on this site as well. A lot of my income came through affiliates so I’m getting to the point where some decisions need to be made.

I am doing my best to step up my game, but it just seems like over the years it’s been harder to come up with new ideas for tokens to come in. I average between 25-30 people in my room when I go online now. I’ve bought new outfits, tried raffle contests, bought new toys, and have thousands of followers on Twitter. I dance online and use the multi-tip app quite frequently for articles of clothing (which isn’t much). I’ve even lowered my tip goal amounts. I’m also on a diet, because I’ve considered that my weight might be a problem. Oddly enough, I have girls that are much larger than me making more money than me. There are cam girls painting their nails and even watching tv that are making the tips that I’m not!

I’m just wondering if anyone has some insight or if they can’t point me to a more appropriate camsite that doesn’t rip their models off.

-SexxxyScholar

point me to a more appropriate camsite that doesn’t rip their models off.

Getting less ad revenue doesn't mean that the site is ripping you off, it means that fewer people are signing up under you and/or people signed under you are spending less money on the site.

If you are interested in trying new sites, MyFreeCams is most similar to Chaturbate, in that it's a token-based social site. Streamate is private show oriented, and many models enjoy it, though the rules are more strict.

You can also try out clip sites in addition to camming. Generally, Manyvids is best for vanilla content - stripping, toy play, oil/lotion/ice play - Clips4sale is best for fetish content and femdom, and Iwantclips is best for femdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.