AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl quotes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleVictoria

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2015
Yorkshire
Twitter Username
@Mfc_Elle
MFC Username
ElleVictoria
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/504922/ElleVictoria/
Hey guys,

So I've been wondering, what are your favourite quotes about caming or sex work?

I'l go first:

“Some say that a woman that trades her body for money is a whore, if that is the case, then a woman that trades her body for flattery and kind words is just a whore that is not paid as well.”

“What a strange world where we pay people to listen to our problems, and pay them to fuck themselves while we watch"

and my favourite

"Every hooker I ever speak to tells me that it beats the hell out of waitressing."

…The shocking thing about any stripper gathering, I discovered, was that you have never heard women talk so fast and so explicitly about money in all your life. They make the guys on the trading floor on Wall Street look like a bunch of pansies.

Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady.

Only the client earns the privilege of sight. The girls must make do with uncertainty, with being watched – with being blind in front of each terminal. Each man could be many miles away or he could be very close. They never know. He could be sat lonely on a bed in the next tower block or fixing up a cocktail in an apartment in Manhattan.

The whore is despised by the hypocritical world because she has made a realistic assessment of her assets and does not have to rely on fraud to make a living. In an area of human relations where fraud is regular practice between the sexes, her honesty is regarded with a mocking wonder.

Whores are the most honest girls. They present the bill right away.

I view the prostitute as one of the few women who is totally in control of her fate, totally in control of the realm of sex. The lesbian feminists tried to take control of female sexuality away from men — but the prostitute was doing that all along.

No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body.

…The shocking thing about any stripper gathering, I discovered, was that you have never heard women talk so fast and so explicitly about money in all your life. They make the guys on the trading floor on Wall Street look like a bunch of pansies.

Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady.

Only the client earns the privilege of sight. The girls must make do with uncertainty, with being watched – with being blind in front of each terminal. Each man could be many miles away or he could be very close. They never know. He could be sat lonely on a bed in the next tower block or fixing up a cocktail in an apartment in Manhattan.

The whore is despised by the hypocritical world because she has made a realistic assessment of her assets and does not have to rely on fraud to make a living. In an area of human relations where fraud is regular practice between the sexes, her honesty is regarded with a mocking wonder.

Whores are the most honest girls. They present the bill right away.

I view the prostitute as one of the few women who is totally in control of her fate, totally in control of the realm of sex. The lesbian feminists tried to take control of female sexuality away from men — but the prostitute was doing that all along.

No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body.
This is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.