AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl/Studio jackin' my peeps.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked_Ramona

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 26, 2016
Midwest US
Twitter Username
@Wicked_ramona
MFC Username
Wicked_ramona
Hello! This is my first real post here, I've been camming for a couple months, doing pretty so-so. But that's not what this is about. I was chillin' with my peeps a couple of days ago, maybe 2 or 3 people in my room just chatting. Suddenly they all started telling me about some model that started PM-ing all of them at once! As in, I think she was like snipering my room trying to yank my peeps. It was more funny than anything, but I guess I must be a little naive because it never occurred to me that this would happen, not to me anyhow, I'm no front page model!

Anyhow, is there anything I should be doing about it, or is this just one of those things that happens? I'm pretty easygoing, it turned into a pretty hilarious talking point, but I also don't want members to come into my chat and be bombarded with another model, that's just annoying for them too!

There's not much you can do beyond asking your regs who it was and confronting the model. And even then, only do it if you're comfortable with it. This happens, and its up to the members to tell the sniper to go away. They can even put the model on ignore if she bugs them. That's about all you can do.

This happens to members quite regularly, but it isn't something you should worry about too much, it wont scare your guys off you or away from your room for more than a moment.
From my own experience of this (I drift a lot between models so am up to meet someone new), I don't think I have ever met a model I have then spent on in this way (PM invitation while in another's room).

As for the model I would ban her from your room if you know who it is doing this.... Just treat the model as you would any trolling member.

On this topic, some models will also interrupt your members while they are spending on you, even in private/ group shows. This is rarer and again it is up to the member to face this issue should it come up for them, there is nothing the chosen model can do to prevent it.

My point is most members learn to use their ignore button pretty quickly, and stealing us away from those we like is highly unlikely.

Personally, If I am viewing someone, it upsets me when I get random pm's from a model I do not know. They know what they are doing, even if its bots set up to do it, the person doing it knows, it's lame, and I cannot stand poachers. Again, This is just me and my opinion. ;)

This happens to members quite regularly, but it isn't something you should worry about too much, it wont scare your guys off you or away from your room for more than a moment.
From my own experience of this (I drift a lot between models so am up to meet someone new), I don't think I have ever met a model I have then spent on in this way (PM invitation while in another's room).

As for the model I would ban her from your room if you know who it is doing this.... Just treat the model as you would any trolling member.

On this topic, some models will also interrupt your members while they are spending on you, even in private/ group shows. This is rarer and again it is up to the member to face this issue should it come up for them, there is nothing the chosen model can do to prevent it.

My point is most members learn to use their ignore button pretty quickly, and stealing us away from those we like is highly unlikely.

Thanks for the advice. I know who the model was based on the members telling me, don't think she was physically in my room so perhaps a bot (it looked like a foreign studio type set up) so ehhh....

Fuck it, whatevs. XD

Thanks for the advice. I know who the model was based on the members telling me, don't think she was physically in my room so perhaps a bot (it looked like a foreign studio type set up) so ehhh....

Fuck it, whatevs. XD

Most models who do that simply open up a new browser tab and go to MFC without signing in. That way they can be in your room as a guest and you don't see them at all. They can then see who is tipping you. Then in the other tab they send PM's from their signed in model account. No bot needed.

Reactions: SoTxBob
This used to almost piss me off when other "eastern" models would do this while i'm in the middle of a convo in a favs room. Its also the vast majority of models that are populating my ignore list. Every so often you will have other members do the sniping like that. They are usually populating the girls room as well. When that happens, I leave a 1 token tip with the member's name, what they are doing and ask if shes aware of it. A few times they are temporarily banned and the model apologises for her overzealous fans to the other girl. At times I just get banned so I assume the model had sent them. either way, Mehhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.