AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirls on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
I have been visiting a camgirl for the past 3 years on Myfreecams. At the time she was on the site for about 9 months before I met her. We got to know each other, knowing what each other like and so on. She easy to have conversation with.

For a good 2 years after she was growing popularity.

But I notice in for about a year now she occupies 3 sites now. There are times when she would be chatting and I was wondering what is going on and realized she was also online on another site. After a while I realizes she was on 3 site simultaneously

There are times when she would disconnect without saying would saying whether she will be back or not and decide to focus her attention on other sites.

Sometimes members would ask be should be back and then later on some would join and tip other models in their rooms.

One time I mentioned she should at least say something if you are going to disconnect like that. I got a reply stating I will always been there.

This can be come annoying after a while especially when members are tipping then all of a sudden the model disappears.

I remember a couple years ago when I first joined Myfreecams models rooms used to have people having conversations in public chat where everyone would join in the discussions. This appealed to me as it was more like a community. I also actually got to know a few members. But nowadays it seems more and more models are doing shows simultaneous on multiple sites.

Is this how things are nowadays ?

This is how it's always been. You just noticed.

More models have been splitstreaming because technology has made it easier to do so. Back in the day, you would need multiple computers because CPUs couldn't handle it. There are now programs out there where you can condense all your sites into one chat, so you aren't using multiple desktops or constantly swapping between tabs.

I get it may be annoying if you don't have her full attention while she is live, but she is trying to make a living. Pay her bills, save money for the future, support her family, whatever. Sometimes one camsite can't cut it, so models HAVE to do multiple sites. So if you want a model's attention, you need to pay up. if not, she is going to focus on her other site where someone else is paying more. Even if you are tipping, but if the model has an opportunity to make MORE, she is gonna take it.

I think a lot of you dudes forget this is work.

Performers want go make the most of their time, quite a few guys simply sit and watch without tipping. I am aware being pulled away is likely annoying, but is that not the same as someone taking her into private? When I do this I'm available in 2 platforms, only one in free / tipped chat the other is only by demand, I say "I'll be back" often I'm back in a few minutes if that, only occasionally am I away longer.

I am not really asking for full attention and I do understand that it is work. Maybe the ones in the past were discreet about it in which not so obvious. But there are times you go to private and the model is chatting with someone else while the private in a private session .
I guess my experience back the day was unique.

I am not really asking for full attention and I do understand that it is work. Maybe the ones in the past were discreet about it in which not so obvious. But there are times you go to private and the model is chatting with someone else while the private in a private session .
I guess my experience back the day was unique.
Not a unique experience. You just experienced it for the first time. This happens, some models don't respect privates. If it happens, leave. Don't pay for someone not respecting your time.

When I was speaking of uniqueness I was referring to the community like environment like it was a couple years ago where model would have public shows members would tip and tip handsomely too. Maybe I started when that type of environment was being phased out for what is now with more models using multiple sites to increase revenue

When I was speaking of uniqueness I was referring to the community like environment like it was a couple years ago where model would have public shows members would tip and tip handsomely too. Maybe I started when that type of environment was being phased out for what is now with more models using multiple sites to increase revenue
It was always there. You just never experienced it. Probably depending on the type of model you like to visit. Split streaming is super normal for studio models. Independent models, it's less likely but lots still do. Hell you do usually earn more instead of depending on one site. Lots of us know this, but split streaming is hard. You gotta have the equipment that can handle it for starters. Secondly paying attention to multiple chats is a bitch. Some models may ignore streams because they didn't notice because they got two or three other sites they are monitoring. It's why a lot don't. Sometimes you may forget to pause on stream and perform someone else's private in freechat. And thirdly, it's stressful.

Other models prefer to earn more by focusing on clips, subscription sites, sexting, or another side hustle.

I'm telling ya man. I've been at this for almost a decade. It's nothing really new other than it's becoming easier to do so. There are more cammodels, so it's probably why you are now noticing.

It was always there. You just never experienced it. Probably depending on the type of model you like to visit. Split streaming is super normal for studio models. Independent models, it's less likely but lots still do. Hell you do usually earn more instead of depending on one site. Lots of us know this, but split streaming is hard. You gotta have the equipment that can handle it for starters. Secondly paying attention to multiple chats is a bitch. Some models may ignore streams because they didn't notice because they got two or three other sites they are monitoring. It's why a lot don't. Sometimes you may forget to pause on stream and perform someone else's private in freechat. And thirdly, it's stressful.

Other models prefer to earn more by focusing on clips, subscription sites, sexting, or another side hustle.

I'm telling ya man. I've been at this for almost a decade. It's nothing really new other than it's becoming easier to do so. There are more cammodels, so it's probably why you are now noticing.
I guess I haven't been visit many rooms to realize that multisite operation has been occurring all along. I guess the coarse response from the model I spoke about earlier was due to the stress of shifting her attention across multiple rooms.
She does make great custom videos. I may just continue to order custom videos from her or purchase clips .

AudriTwo, thanks for helping me understand what is happening

From what you say in the first post, it just sounds like she is going for a private show on other site/s and simply not saying "brb".
Although I can fully understand this. Sometimes there just isn't time, in those seconds she types "brb" on multiple sites, she can easily lose the person wanting to take her private. Also, if she is going for lots of privates in a day, it is just too much to constantly say "brb".

We are there to make money #1, fun 2nd. If someone is paying more at that precise moment (and we are willing to accept it) they get our attention first.
I don't understand why this is even a question either (?). That has always been the case.
I can take anywhere from 5 to 40 privates a night personally. I'm not going to say goodbye or brb each time.
Because I might not be, I might have a guy who wants 3 hours of on and off chatting and DMs for all I know. So how would I honestly be able to say "goodbye" (ie I'm done for the night, or for a long break) or "brb"? Because how would I even know, at that time if Gregory6969HugeRodManUFan is gonna cum in 2 minutes, or 2 hours tonight. Plus I don't feel I would need to announce I'm going private, as everyone would figure that. I would expect the model you watch is in a similar boat.

Last edited:
When I was speaking of uniqueness I was referring to the community like environment like it was a couple years ago where model would have public shows members would tip and tip handsomely too.

You can still find the type of experience you speak of. Even with splitcammers, I’m sure they’re trying to keep their rooms inviting and engaged. It’s probably just difficult, as others mentioned.

This is how it's always been. You just noticed.

More models have been splitstreaming because technology has made it easier to do so. Back in the day, you would need multiple computers because CPUs couldn't handle it. There are now programs out there where you can condense all your sites into one chat, so you aren't using multiple desktops or constantly swapping between tabs.

I get it may be annoying if you don't have her full attention while she is live, but she is trying to make a living. Pay her bills, save money for the future, support her family, whatever. Sometimes one camsite can't cut it, so models HAVE to do multiple sites. So if you want a model's attention, you need to pay up. if not, she is going to focus on her other site where someone else is paying more. Even if you are tipping, but if the model has an opportunity to make MORE, she is gonna take it.

I think a lot of you dudes forget this is work.
I like it when they are at work, earning their money, but expect me to entertain them for free.

I guess I haven't been visit many rooms to realize that multisite operation has been occurring all along. I guess the coarse response from the model I spoke about earlier was due to the stress of shifting her attention across multiple rooms.
She does make great custom videos. I may just continue to order custom videos from her or purchase clips .

AudriTwo, thanks for helping me understand what is happening

When you get a PVT on another room, she can't take the time to type a message to anyone. If she was being paid by you for a PVT at the time, she wouldn't leave. If others were tipping large, she also wouldn't leave. That is the way it goes. There are thousands of new girls and guys during covid19 lay offs. Sometimes you need 3 sites to find the busy one.

When you get a PVT on another room, she can't take the time to type a message to anyone. If she was being paid by you for a PVT at the time, she wouldn't leave. If others were tipping large, she also wouldn't leave. That is the way it goes. There are thousands of new girls and guys during covid19 lay offs. Sometimes you need 3 sites to find the busy one.
I understand but , it is no always pvt sessions. There are times the site is more people on the other site .

There are a lot of times when I would buy tokens while chatting public or pm and then she disconnects she would be back. So it gets annoying to buy tokens to spend on one model but she is no longer online.
What I tend do nowadays is visit other rooms get to know other models and tip them.

Maybe the others on the other sites tip more than me , I don't know.

My initial post I just wanted to know if this was the norm. I am not saying I want her to change workflow to suit me . if that way is best for she should continue. I am also saying the disconnect without know if she would be back is annoying.

I understand but , it is no always pvt sessions. There are times the site is more people on the other site .

There are a lot of times when I would buy tokens while chatting public or pm and then she disconnects she would be back. So it gets annoying to buy tokens to spend on one model but she is no longer online.
What I tend do nowadays is visit other rooms get to know other models and tip them.

My initial post I just wanted to know if this was the norm. I am not saying I want her to change workflow to suit me . if that way is best for she should continue. I am also saying the disconnect without know if she would be back is annoying.
I am far from an expert on this, as I haven't broadcasted yet (but not exactly new either)....but.....I think I hear what you're saying. Basically it sounds like you just want some courtesy, and consideration for your patronship, and perhaps you got that at one time when camming wasn't so competitive, or saturated with so many models. I get that. I have found that MFC is very much like a community, and the members seem nice and so do the models. It's why I personally like it. I'm with @AudriTwo, look for other models that will give you the experience you want, (community, chatting, more personal attention), and tip them well to stick around. Basically, assuming you're a paying member, you have thousands of beautiful models to choose from, surely you can find one to give you what you want. But I understand where you're coming from......and the models too.....it's not always easy to work a room.

• Hugs
Reactions: kenalex

When guys are sending me 100-500 at a time, I turn off my other sites. C.B. is too used to people who have much better exchange rates. When they are sending one at a time, I can't sit there, just in case someone is buying tokens for me, that he didn't tell me he was doing. Maybe it is the guys buying tokens to tip big, that should tell her they are about to tip better?

When guys are sending me 100-500 at a time, I turn off my other sites. C.B. is too used to people who have much better exchange rates. When they are sending one at a time, I can't sit there, just in case someone is buying tokens for me, that he didn't tell me he was doing. Maybe it is the guys buying tokens to tip big, that should tell her they are about to tip better?
That make sense but I don't know if she was looking at it like that.
I tend to hide my token amount. I used have a situation where a few seconds after I purchase tokens I would get a lot PMs from random models when I buy tokens. i tend to usually buy a lot. The PMs are from models who I have never met .
I asked a model about it and she told me the best way to avoid this is to high your token amount and show reward points approximation.

I have been visiting a camgirl for the past 3 years on Myfreecams. At the time she was on the site for about 9 months before I met her. We got to know each other, knowing what each other like and so on. She easy to have conversation with.

For a good 2 years after she was growing popularity.

But I notice in for about a year now she occupies 3 sites now. There are times when she would be chatting and I was wondering what is going on and realized she was also online on another site. After a while I realizes she was on 3 site simultaneously

There are times when she would disconnect without saying would saying whether she will be back or not and decide to focus her attention on other sites.

Sometimes members would ask be should be back and then later on some would join and tip other models in their rooms.

One time I mentioned she should at least say something if you are going to disconnect like that. I got a reply stating I will always been there.

This can be come annoying after a while especially when members are tipping then all of a sudden the model disappears.

I remember a couple years ago when I first joined Myfreecams models rooms used to have people having conversations in public chat where everyone would join in the discussions. This appealed to me as it was more like a community. I also actually got to know a few members. But nowadays it seems more and more models are doing shows simultaneous on multiple sites.

Is this how things are nowadays ?
As a member I have to say this is norm as everyone else is saying. It feels strange when you first find out, but it’s just to maximise the models income.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I tend to hide my token amount. I used have a situation where a few seconds after I purchase tokens I would get a lot PMs from random models when I buy tokens. i tend to usually buy a lot. The PMs are from models who I have never met .
I asked a model about it and she told me the best way to avoid this is to high your token amount and show reward points approximation.
Let me make it simple. We are here to make money. She may like u a lot., but bills, are bills.

As a multistreamer i will answer you to this questions:

1 when i am online i must make the most as possible , this is my job and i simply do my job to take as much of it .
2 if you tip 200-300 tokens and then want to chat blabla , sorry but i will not reject an 600+ tokens private to stay to blabla , because mostly the tips that you guy give in free chat sum up to the goal or you already recive a certain action for it , so if you want blabla for 200 tokens thinking that this will give you full atention and make me reject others then you are far away my friend
3. every tip counts in the given moment , if you tip now and expect that in 20 minutes i will take no private and keep all my attention on you well no , because for example 200 tokens where i live its the money for a coffe .
4. when i take privates there are certain guys that even if they dont see me would write me pms and tip ( sometimes they tip plus pay extra per minute to spy during privates and pms too in the same time , as long as its not an exclusive private you cant pretend ethically full atention )
5. models must to multistream to survive , and when i say must belive me its a must ! because no matter how good you do on a site you have dead days , and while you get a fixed salary we dont , sitting there and finish our day with 5-10 dollars while the cost of daily living +taxes requires me to do 300 dollars bare minimum daily , its not fun , constructive , motivating and entertaining .

this being said i will answer you any other question or concern you may have , from the point of view of a model that i multistream heavely on ( 7-11 sites daily plus phone sex ) daily basis .

As a multistreamer i will answer you to this questions:

1 when i am online i must make the most as possible , this is my job and i simply do my job to take as much of it .
2 if you tip 200-300 tokens and then want to chat blabla , sorry but i will not reject an 600+ tokens private to stay to blabla , because mostly the tips that you guy give in free chat sum up to the goal or you already recive a certain action for it , so if you want blabla for 200 tokens thinking that this will give you full atention and make me reject others then you are far away my friend
3. every tip counts in the given moment , if you tip now and expect that in 20 minutes i will take no private and keep all my attention on you well no , because for example 200 tokens where i live its the money for a coffe .
4. when i take privates there are certain guys that even if they dont see me would write me pms and tip ( sometimes they tip plus pay extra per minute to spy during privates and pms too in the same time , as long as its not an exclusive private you cant pretend ethically full atention )
5. models must to multistream to survive , and when i say must belive me its a must ! because no matter how good you do on a site you have dead days , and while you get a fixed salary we dont , sitting there and finish our day with 5-10 dollars while the cost of daily living +taxes requires me to do 300 dollars bare minimum daily , its not fun , constructive , motivating and entertaining .

this being said i will answer you any other question or concern you may have , from the point of view of a model that i multistream heavely on ( 7-11 sites daily plus phone sex ) daily basis .
Thanks for showing me how things work from a model's perspective. Much respect to you for holding down 7-11 sites plus phone sex service.

Wow, total respect. I'm no model, but from involvement with several that broadcast on 5-6 sites at once, understand that workload is enormous.
yes after 3-4 hours i am dead sometimes i go for longer hours but rarely especially because i stream daily so i must give my body the necesary rest to can take cock next day , and to my brain rest to not get backfired .

Wow, $300 a day just to cover expenses?

I am not going to ask where you are or anything like that, but as a counterpoint to that: I live in Australia, and in my job I make (before tax) $185.00 AUD a day; so at current exchange rate, that's $135.90 US per day (before income tax is taken out). So while I may not be the normal profile, not *all* of us users are rolling in money :haha:

Please don't misunderstand me, in my opinion, all of you models deserve EVERY cent you earn!!!

Wow, $300 a day just to cover expenses?

I am not going to ask where you are or anything like that, but as a counterpoint to that: I live in Australia, and in my job I make (before tax) $185.00 AUD a day; so at current exchange rate, that's $135.90 US per day (before income tax is taken out). So while I may not be the normal profile, not *all* of us users are rolling in money :haha:

Please don't misunderstand me, in my opinion, all of you models deserve EVERY cent you earn!!!

Simple i live in switzerland : 100 dollars per day to eat ( if this is too much then keep in mind that here a damm pack of cheap salamy with 5 slices in its 7 dollars , and a bread another 5 - and i cant stay and eat on diet if i want to keep myself healthy ) , 100 dolars per day for bills ( rent plus , health insurance , electricity and cumunity bills) , and another 100 dollras per day for taxes and other cotisations like retirement and , unemployment and social security and from this last dollars i must also save daily dollars for pc , camera , fuckmachine dildos, make up nice clothes , lights because you know you all like nice tiddy girls and with hd quality . that i use because you know these are things that as some point must be replaced .
just to give you a small example my internet alone cost 250 dollars alone , and a pair of stokings that everyone likes to fap the cock at costs me 30-40 dollars

here a normal person that works before tax makes 250- 350 CHF per day this is like ( 300-400 US dollars ) so my 300 dollars income per day its just a normal salary that an individual makes at an job, without buying anything . And if you dont do that and dont earn this much you cant make it , because of course the prices are accordingly to this level .

Then counting the fact that i am actually a self employed , i am actually at 300 dollars actually underpaid , and if this seems strange to you well keep in mind that an self employed individual normally makes 150 dollars per hour ( my hair dresser takes me 150 dollars per hour to do my hair , and the nail artist the same ) .

So for me 300 dollars are just money to handle nothing out of extraordinary .

So while I may not be the normal profile, not *all* of us users are rolling in money :haha:

indeed , i know that , but honestly that doent change the fact that i must do my day ! i must eat same as you do so i must make them .

also i never pretend to my members to pay 300 dollars for a show , but i do work my butt off to do all those 300 dollars with smaller goals and with 1 -15 tokens tips . which 1-15 token tips are what the majority are paying . then if someone tips 6000 tokens in one night ok , if not that will not change anything , and will not change the fact i must do my daily cut !

so multistreaming for me personally its a must !

I'm only managing 2, plus 2 phone chat, my own privates and enquiries for RL. I equate it to driving a space ship at times.

The $$ I earn after the platform commission, are converted to €€ then ££ losing approximately 30% along the way, there's also a $25 transfer fee at the platform end. The other platform is a home currency ££ site, they simply take a 30% cut but rates. Takings vary widely I have done a few 8 hour days for perhaps $30 and £10, other days are manic. I've not yet had a 300 day - close but not. Remember I'll lose one third of that.

I'm only managing 2, plus 2 phone chat, my own privates and enquiries for RL. I equate it to driving a space ship at times.

The $$ I earn after the platform commission, are converted to €€ then ££ losing approximately 30% along the way, there's also a $25 transfer fee at the platform end. The other platform is a home currency ££ site, they simply take a 30% cut but rates. Takings vary widely I have done a few 8 hour days for perhaps $30 and £10, other days are manic. I've not yet had a 300 day - close but not. Remember I'll lose one third of that.

Yes in my case too i recive the money in dollars then get in euro (because the Switzerland its not in european union so does not accept directelly dolar to swiss franc conversion) , and i actually need swiss francs , so here also up to my ass multiple exchanges , and as you said plus 25 (( in my case paxum proccesing fee) , and my local bank take another 2% transfer fee to actually put the money in my account

I gently remind anyone who is complaining in chat about the token value of a menu item, or private rate, that what it costs them is not the same as what the broadcaster receives.
The posts just above this show that the final amount received in local (usable) currency is often just a fraction of the site payout, let alone the original payment made by the viewer when buying the tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.