AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming and tor browser

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KennediMorris

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 1, 2016
So I know some models block certain areas of the world to keep their neighbor Joe from seeing what goes on behind closed doors. However, I have run into a snag, tor browsers. I recently had a colleague (who is very good with computers) come up and tell me he saw me on mfc and he found me via the Tor browser and filled me in on a creepy detail that he keeps my page pulled up at all times for fear he "will loose me". While I knew this was going to happen at some point, I am wondering if there is a way to keep him from seeing me in the future.. Because I don't really care that people know I just find it super weird and gross that he is constantly in my room.. waiting... I am at a loss... thoughts?

So I know some models block certain areas of the world to keep their neighbor Joe from seeing what goes on behind closed doors. However, I have run into a snag, tor browsers. I recently had a colleague (who is very good with computers) come up and tell me he saw me on mfc and he found me via the Tor browser and filled me in on a creepy detail that he keeps my page pulled up at all times for fear he "will loose me". While I knew this was going to happen at some point, I am wondering if there is a way to keep him from seeing me in the future.. Because I don't really care that people know I just find it super weird and gross that he is constantly in my room.. waiting... I am at a loss... thoughts?
Strange.Tor browser does not support Adobe Flash and if you install in on Tor browser it will leak your real IP Address.

Reactions: Tilly
well I am doing it right now from an office computer (dont ask) and while it is super choppy and pointless to watch (exhibit F on creepiness level) it is still availible

well I am doing it right now from an office computer (dont ask) and while it is super choppy and pointless to watch (exhibit F on creepiness level) it is still availible
so are you camming from the same office he also works in?
Sounds like he could just be saying he's using Tor.
I'm not sure how it works anymore, but I do remember watching camgirls on it in the past.

so are you camming from the same office he also works in?

Well my work is complicated and we are all spread out, so not camming from the same office. However, that is what he told me he was using in order to access me since I had blocked my home state. Either way super super creepy.

Has he been stalking you? If so you call the police or file a complaint to his ISP.

I dont think he has actively been stalking me in real life, and I cannot put my finger on which user he is in the chatroom and if he is even a user or just simply a guest? I am debating whether changing my screen name will hide my presence to him if he has me friend as a basis member.

I may end up having to say fuck it and let things unfold how they are going to or quitting one or the other places of work.

• Hugs
Reactions: marlasinger and Guy
Is he threatening to out you?

Unfortunately it sounds like he is going to try or at least is contemplating it, not because he feels what I do is wrong, but because he is the type of person who needs drama in his life and needs attention. I mean he has already outed me to a few people, who seemingly do not care at all and have told me about his intentions. So, I do not know, I could switch to a new site for a bit and hope he gets tired of leaving up his tor browser up *waiting for me to log in*.

I guess it is more so the fact I dont obsess over anything long enough for it to lag out my computer like a tor browser does. I would get bored spying on my neighbor after a bit and say "live and let live" and then move on with life.

creepy creepy people.

I am wondering if there is a way to keep him from seeing me in the future.. B

Sadly, nope. You could try and ban all TOR exit node addresses, if he's really good with computers then nothing prevents him from signing up for cheap hosting in one of the (hundreds of) thousands of hosting providers and running his own VPN or signing up for any of the thousands of VPN providers that exist.

Given the technical limitations, I would suggest other approaches - try to figure out what he is planning, your legal options and be ready to use them against him if needed. Also, be careful - you mentioned sharing a work environment: while he's quite possibly breaking the rules of acceptable conduct at work by being on MFC, it could hurt you as well if he reveals your online career to HR. In any case, make sure to save any and all communication from him, specially if it becomes sexual in nature and be prepared to deal with it via a sexual harassment complaint.

Reactions: Guy
Sadly, nope. You could try and ban all TOR exit node addresses, if he's really good with computers then nothing prevents him from signing up for cheap hosting in one of the (hundreds of) thousands of hosting providers and running his own VPN or signing up for any of the thousands of VPN providers that exist.

Given the technical limitations, I would suggest other approaches - try to figure out what he is planning, your legal options and be ready to use them against him if needed. Also, be careful - you mentioned sharing a work environment: while he's quite possibly breaking the rules of acceptable conduct at work by being on MFC, it could hurt you as well if he reveals your online career to HR. In any case, make sure to save any and all communication from him, specially if it becomes sexual in nature and be prepared to deal with it via a sexual harassment complaint.
He could also bypass geoblocking by using Puffin Browser or Photon Browser.

know what? Im just going to do my thing and if I get repremmanded or fired at work because of some creepy-male-stalker-diva then so be it... I make more at cammimg and I have more fun. while longevitivty isnt likely as a cam model... I will have a degree to fall back on when my looks continue to fade. Fuck it. I'm going to have fun.

thank you all for letting me vent. I think I just needed to hear theres nothing I can do.

tor browser sucks and I will see everyone online soon¡

Status
Not open for further replies.