AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming in HD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should I broadcast in HD?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • other

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
As a member, do you prefer watching cam models in HD? Does it make the show better or does it make it lag at all? Or do you not care either way.
I stopped camming in HD because it was giving me some tech problems for a while. Some on my end, and some on the end of the members. But I just got a much faster internet connection the other day and I'm thinking about broadcasting in HD again. I wanted to get opinions from everyone.

HD is nice, but there are so many other factors I would prefer to see first (from a member's perspective) that it makes HD status negligible.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Hi Poker_Babe. I'm new here so this is my very un expert opinion on stuff camming related.

It wouldn't be the deciding factor for me to spend time in your room, however if it's an improvement on your current set up and doesn't cause and tech issues then why not? Maybe trial it - one session in HD, one in SD - and ask a couple of your regulars for feedback?

It's still a minority of girls who enable HD mode on MFC.

When MFC first rolled out "HD", there were some serious issues with it, like stutter and low frame rate. As far as I can tell, those problems have all been resolved.

Many models have crappy or mid-range cams where you can't actually tell the difference if they have MFC "HD" mode turned on. But some models, you can very much appreciate the extra quality and level of detail when they have "HD" enabled.

Personally, I'd like it if Amber gave HD another try....

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Thank you for the input fellas. I'm going to give HD another shot next time I'm on cam. It feels like a waste not to go HD when my cam is perfectly capable of streaming in 1080p.

bawksy said:
It's still a minority of girls who enable HD mode on MFC.

When MFC first rolled out "HD", there were some serious issues with it, like stutter and low frame rate. As far as I can tell, those problems have all been resolved.

Many models have crappy or mid-range cams where you can't actually tell the difference if they have MFC "HD" mode turned on. But some models, you can very much appreciate the extra quality and level of detail when they have "HD" enabled.

Personally, I'd like it if Amber gave HD another try....
I have to enable "beta video" in order to use HD on MFC, and that is still incredibly buggy, unfortunately. It's unusable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.