AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Mommy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinginRebel

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 30, 2013
profiles.myfreecams.com
This is my first post, so please excuse me if I'm repeating a topic or am posting this in the wrong place.

I'm a cam model who is also a stay at home mommy. I have two girls (33 months and 14 months) and another baby on the way. We are staying with family at the moment until we can get back on our feet and get our own place again.

I would really love to get back into camming but just don't know where to find the time. Nap time isn't guaranteed and I need to rest as much as possible at night.

My hubby and I have talked about his mom keeping the girls for a few days during the week so that I can accomplish my goal of camming, but IDK if I'll get many "fans" during the early daytime or not. (People come home around 3:15 pm Central Time...)

Any tips or helpful comments will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Jillybean
I would have someone babysit them. You can get back into camming and gain fans any time of the day. It may be harder during certain times, but I'm positive you can do it! :D

I would definitely have someone babysit them because of how young they are. You could get in trouble (from whatever site you're working on) if they can be heard by the camera, even if they're in the next room crying. They can't really be expected to understand "hush, mommy's working" at that age.

And you're pregnant again?! :lol: Fertile as hell, huh?!

Hahaha.

Welcome to ACF though! :hello2:

Reactions: SinginRebel
I don't know what sites you intend to work on, but Streamate sounds like a great solution for you if you're not going to have a ton of time to devote to camming or a really consistent schedule. Clips4Sale is also a great option for naptime working because you just need a few minutes here or there to film and upload and then that's that! MFC is great, but it does require more of an effort as far as a fanbase is concerned.

I'm a mom of a toddler (32 months) and it can be done, you just have to be really efficient/organized with your free time. Good luck!

SinginRebel said:
This is my first post, so please excuse me if I'm repeating a topic or am posting this in the wrong place.

I'm a cam model who is also a stay at home mommy. I have two girls (33 months and 14 months) and another baby on the way. We are staying with family at the moment until we can get back on our feet and get our own place again.

I would really love to get back into camming but just don't know where to find the time. Nap time isn't guaranteed and I need to rest as much as possible at night.

My hubby and I have talked about his mom keeping the girls for a few days during the week so that I can accomplish my goal of camming, but IDK if I'll get many "fans" during the early daytime or not. (People come home around 3:15 pm Central Time...)

Any tips or helpful comments will be greatly appreciated.

if you must have the babies in the house with you, for whatever reason, use baby monitors so you can hear when they cry. i don't think people will fault you too much for taking care of the babies, but maybe you should avoid group shows and private shows during the times you are the one babysitting. just don't bring a baby on cam with you because that would be against the rules (at least on MFC).

i have seen models leave the room to take care of their baby before and it didn't really take away from what they were doing for more than a minute or two.

diaper changing would likely take a little longer, but if you explain what you are doing i think your visitors can find something to do for a few minutes (like get a drink or snack).

it might also be a good idea to turn off your mic while you are listening to a baby monitor.

God said:
if you must have the babies in the house with you, for whatever reason, use baby monitors so you can hear when they cry. i don't think people will fault you too much for taking care of the babies, but maybe you should avoid group shows and private shows during the times you are the one babysitting. just don't bring a baby on cam with you because that would be against the rules (at least on MFC).

i have seen models leave the room to take care of their baby before and it didn't really take away from what they were doing for more than a minute or two.

diaper changing would likely take a little longer, but if you explain what you are doing i think your visitors can find something to do for a few minutes (like get a drink or snack).

it might also be a good idea to turn off your mic while you are listening to a baby monitor.

Hopefully, she's found a solution by now, since this thread was posted back in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.