AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming related political rant (sorry)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
s discrimination of females. The few males working as sex worker are so low, you could see this as discrimination on gender.

Well that's a stretch. It's just anti-sexwork not anti-women. A lot of women are also anti-sexwork. Correlation does not imply causation.

Reactions: hottieheidiii
I’m not in a place to say, but I’ll say it anyway. Not all sex work is prostitution, and judging prostitution might prove a little more complex than one might think. I grew up in an area where street swindlers were our trusted neighbors without us even using their services, does that make me an accessory, just for treating them as equals and respecting them? Just my experience, not a troll attempt.

I subscribe to a lot of true crime/horror/creepypasta channels, all of which are facing heavy demonization due to "not being family friendly", despite similar content (especially true crime) being all over TV during hours when children/families watch, with commercials aplenty. My family, and family friends, watched tons of true crime shows with me when I was a kid.

I think the majority of LGBTQIA videos& channels were flagged as "adult content" and demonetized as well. :/

Reactions: SaffronBurke
YouTube demonitizes anyone they don't want to pay. I don't think it's based on any moral judgement of content. They're just shady.

I think the majority of LGBTQIA videos& channels were flagged as "adult content" and demonetized as well. :/
even kiddie minecraft videos were. i think this is more so on their algorithm to determine what is suitable for advertisers is slow on learning. it appears youtube seems to care more about their advertisers instead of their creators.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.