AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming sites that allow you to hide your face?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know any camming sites except for MFC and chaturbate- both seem to have a "show your face" policy. I know there are camgirls that hide their face (and even don't talk), but there was no mention of where they work.

hay modelos que están en la primera página de chaturbate que no muestran la cara, pero usan juguetes interactivos.
1k1_knights is top model of chaturbate with thousands of spectators in your room

hay modelos que están en la primera página de chaturbate que no muestran la cara, pero usan juguetes interactivos.
1k1_knights is top model of chaturbate with thousands of spectators in your room
Thank you. I was a bit worried about chaturbate because I would find mixed views about it. I came across one post where a model was suspended for doing a mask show :(.

I once read here that it's advisable to show face when starting to broadcast but set a password to your room, then hide face and then delete the pass so everyone can access your chat room normally. This way cb support can determine that it's you on cam.

There is a cammer on SM that never shows her face afaik.
I think it's very very difficult to be successful though.

Thank you. I was a bit worried about chaturbate because I would find mixed views about it. I came across one post where a model was suspended for doing a mask show :(.

aww! That sucks! I've seen many masquerade / no face show in chaturbate. I was planning to do a Halloween special wearing a mask, but I'm totally going to contact their support first to ser if even in Halloween they are gonna be so strict into their policy.

I kind of agree to what Caireen pointed out, once your face binds you with your audience and also make your room so much more "instantly trackable" in the main pages, but I'm sure of showing your face is something out of your boundaries l'm sure you can still be successful as a cam model, but you have to find a way to show them your personality.

And no, I dont know any site where it's totally allowed I'm new to this industry.

1k1_nights
succubus
sunny_delight's

are some of those who do not show their face in chaturbate and are on the first page receiving many tips
I do not feel comfortable thinking that I can captivate my audience without showing my face, it's not something I want to do
I understand people who feel that their face is too personal to show it to strangers but ... just take the time to really think about how you want to run your business.
and contact support in chaturbate to clarify doubts.

PSD: manyvids supports content creators who do not want to show their face

aww! That sucks! I've seen many masquerade / no face show in chaturbate. I was planning to do a Halloween special wearing a mask, but I'm totally going to contact their support first to ser if even in Halloween they are gonna be so strict into their policy.

I kind of agree to what Caireen pointed out, once your face binds you with your audience and also make your room so much more "instantly trackable" in the main pages, but I'm sure of showing your face is something out of your boundaries l'm sure you can still be successful as a cam model, but you have to find a way to show them your personality.

And no, I dont know any site where it's totally allowed I'm new to this industry.
Yesterday, I saw a girl who never shows her face. She even says to not ask. So I don't know why that one person was suspended? I'm just going to try it out and see what happens lol.

I’ve never shown my face for true private’s on MFC if there’s any nudity involved. & i’ve been camming for a little over 8 years. I get less privates this way, but for me that’s fine.

Reactions: Sillykitty
I researched this before I started camming because I knew I wanted to hide my face, no question. I had seen models on Chaturbate who wear masks or keep their faces offscreen, but I'd also seen posts about people being banned for wearing masks. So I emailed Chaturbate support and they said:

Dear sockhead18,
Broadcasters can choose to wear a mask on cam or hide their face if they wish. This is not prohibited.
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
Thank you,
Support

This was awesome! I got verified super fast, did my first couple of shows a month ago and so far everything has been fine! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.