AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Without Interactive Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new and I purchased one, my tips have increased when I've used it but I'm not a huge fan of the type of show it provides.. I feel kind of obligated to continually react even if I get over it. I don't enjoy the over the top reactions and I generally keep mine fairly subtle but it gets boring especially if you're being tipped for 2 hours straight (1 token at a time usually). I'm on chaturbate and it seems like a really high percentage of the models on there use them, I'm feeling like I want to move to MFC due to this as I feel like it's a more chill, get to know people environment.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Randi
I'm fairly new and I purchased one, my tips have increased when I've used it but I'm not a huge fan of the type of show it provides.. I feel kind of obligated to continually react even if I get over it. I don't enjoy the over the top reactions and I generally keep mine fairly subtle but it gets boring especially if you're being tipped for 2 hours straight (1 token at a time usually).

yup. that constant pretense just gets tedious and exhausting compared to doing what you actually enjoy.

there's one chick, though, one of those fake receptionist ones who, for all I know, doesn't even own an ohmibod/lovense, never seen it, and never seen her so much as twitch a muscle in response to the endless stream of tips she gets. I don't know if she's scamming people with a fake device, or refusing to scam people with a fake response.

I have one I personally do not insert the lovense inside me but in my knickers instead for clit stimulation as that's what I enjoy most. I do get enjoyment out of it, my reactions are generally natural. It does have it's downsides though. Some times people do go mad 200tk x 10 or 20 times back to back but fuck it, that's tokens.

But I do some shows with it and some shows without it so me and my regs don't get so bored of the toy.

I'm super curious to know what sort of boost to earnings one of these devices can generate (when used by someone who knows what they are doing.) Do they generate a 5%, 10%, 20%, 50% bump in average earnings?

I would say a massive increase.. when I use them I make around 4,000tks+ but when I don't I struggle to make 400tks.. I'm not experienced at all though, have only been doing this since Feb and haven't been doing it consistently.

I can see why it's appealing. It makes the experience a lot more interactive. I don't think it's a bad thing and if it fulfills someone's fantasy and gets someone paid at the same time than great!!

if someone already has toys you can tip for, what's the difference though? like tipping for certain increments of time with a hitachi, or gag or buttplug? The tips still go towards making a model experience them. I assume that because the direct use of it is in the hands of the members, they feel that they are in control and that's what a lot of guys love to feel, control - when it comes to sex.

if someone already has toys you can tip for, what's the difference though? like tipping for certain increments of time with a hitachi, or gag or buttplug? The tips still go towards making a model experience them. I assume that because the direct use of it is in the hands of the members, they feel that they are in control and that's what a lot of guys love to feel, control - when it comes to sex.

Is it control or is it interaction?

Is it control or is it interaction?
isn't everything interactive anyway? from being able to chat, to request things and ask them to use toys like i said? yet as everyone has noticed these toys that you can control yourself with tips have a spike in popularity as opposed to everything else. There's gotta be some reason I assume

Reactions: EspiKvlt
When you tip for the interactive toy it's an instant reaction.. you can also tip and catch the girl off guard.. guys seem to love tipping when you're doing something awkward and totally not prepared.. it's a lot more controlling than tipping for control of a different toy where the model has to physically do what you've requested.

I personally got one because not only do my regulars love it, i do too. Feels much more interactive and edges me all night which make privates and or cumshows much better. Im also horny af all the time though lol.

I still made $ when I didn't use it but not as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.