AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2016
i had a question pertaining to amazon and nursing. . if i get banned from amazon for exchanging skype shows for e gift cards. Will my employer as a RN find out why i was banned during a background check? i will be filing taxes for the gift cards so im not doing anything illegal.. i just want to know for sure or not will they see this sort of information will they contact amazon and ask what i did for the gift cards.. id appreciate it if someone could help me out. i never show my face on cam by the way. i dont use any sort of cam site as well.

I've never heard of someone getting banned from amazon. As far as I know, amazon don't care why or how we received the gift cards, because they're smart (unlike paypal) and let money come in regardless of its intentions.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but even if your employers did contact amazon on what you did for the gift cards, how would they know? Even if you received one with a note 'this is for x amount of sexual skype time', I presume they don't keep that as a form of evidence.

I think the advice I can give here is to not be paranoid about it. If by the small chance any of this is discovered, it's illegal for any company to discriminate against sex workers. I think background check is to see if you've ever been to jail, or committed any crimes, which it's not. :)

Reactions: Xxpinkylooxx
If by the small chance any of this is discovered, it's illegal for any company to discriminate against sex workers.

You would think so but it happens and it's not necessarily illegal either, especially if you are in a right to work state. You can be fired for any reason there. Hospitals are often in the dark ages and have "morality clauses". Also elementary school teachers are held to a ridiculous standard.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I can't see why being banned from an online shopping site would show up on a background check. They're not going to look that close. I work in the financial industry, and all they care about is if you have theft on your record - I've worked with many people who have records for possession of weed, meth, etc, the company doesn't give a damn about that, just if you've stolen/embezzled before. The medical field may be different and look for a little more as far as criminal history goes, but being banned from Amazon isn't going to show up.

i get what you all are saying. i only accept email gift cards and dont have a amazon wishlist. i know that customers can find my address thats why i avoided that. and yea i want to work for a hospital. The morality clause is the phrase i was looking for. i just want to know what are the chances of the hospital finding during a background check, that i was banned from amazon( if this happens because one of of my customers complains). Will they look that deep?

i get what you all are saying. i only accept email gift cards and dont have a amazon wishlist. i know that customers can find my address thats why i avoided that. and yea i want to work for a hospital. The morality clause is the phrase i was looking for. i just want to know what are the chances of the hospital finding during a background check, that i was banned from amazon( if this happens because one of of my customers complains). Will they look that deep?

The only way they could find out is if they sat you down and said, "I want to watch you go on Amazon and order this thing RIGHT NOW. Do it or you're fired." That doesn't seem likely.

Read this part again:

I can't see why being banned from an online shopping site would show up on a background check. They're not going to look that close.

If you cam there is always a chance that you will be found out...and yes it can affect your future employment.

This is really the only answer. If you want to be a nurse more than you want to be a camgirl you should probably just stop camming...since there is a morality clause.

I'm not trying to be harsh...but if I had this specific dream job I had or was working towards I would never risk it for temporary employment/gift cards.

If you cam there is always a chance that you will be found out...and yes it can affect your future employment.

This is really the only answer. If you want to be a nurse more than you want to be a camgirl you should probably just stop camming...since there is a morality clause.

I'm not trying to be harsh...but if I had this specific dream job I had or was working towards I would never risk it for temporary employment/gift cards.

Agreed 100%

If anything you do online is going to wreck your career/life/future... then just don't do it. No matter how well you try to hide, there is absolutely no way to guarantee you won't be found/identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.