AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAMPLACE is a BIG SCAM!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2017
CAMPLACE IS A SCAM! dear models, girls if you ar working on this site or you wanna work on it, DONT! i have been working on it since 3 years and they take your money that you worked for and dont pay you! they close your account just cuz they want to! they did it to me many times and now they have stolen the money i worked for aswell!! DONT WORK ON IT!!! and guys if u wanna have fun ther, DONT!! ther ar many other sites to have fun on, more serious and better then this scam site!! i have emails and documents proof of they stoleing my money!

Can we see this proof? JW.

Reactions: Guy
OMG NOOOO!
They close accounts and don't pay the models. Then force the model to sign back up and do it over and over again. MANY TIMES

AVOID those bastards!

• Funny!
Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
As a customer that used to use that site more frequently I can tell you it's not much better from the customer end.

1. A lot of girls pre-recorded privates and even public shows.
2. Every girl on that site multi-sites so there's no purpose to a true private unless they offer skype.
3. Poor account security, seeing 20-40 passwords reset attempt emails (when they do come). They just let your account get brute forced for days.
4. For the longest time your CC was permanently connected to your account and couldn't be removed (This only got fixed a few months ago)

I was thrilled when the model I was using it to see switch to another site. However they did have a very nice UI which was the only thing that was great considering all the other issues.

I worked for them for awhile. NEVER BEEN PAID EVER. So they can go fuck themselves. This was back in 2014/2015.

I was considering joining them, so I signed up as a perv (my usual MO when I am thinking of a new site) and they will not stop e-mailing me. Like... seriously. They e-mail me everyday about getting a professional girlfriend and something about my fantasies... I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.