AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cams.com alternatives

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
lately my chat has had some very annoying guest chat folks... and a weird person I suspect is stalking from a gaming community I'm a part of. Since the only way to block the guest is going into tipping chat (which mimics my free cams anyway) I was wondering what were some of your thoughts on other services. I'm considering transitioning back to mfc (if I can get my account back. my old studio owned it and I didn't even realize, guess that's why I haven't been paid by them for the longest while, if any of you have any experience with this please let me know!) or using niteflirt since it bypasses the free chat altogether and in general that's the area that stresses me out the most. I prefer dealing with ppl one on one anyway.

I kinda dislike the idea of doing a show for a ton of ppl that one person paid for but it seems like that's the direction most of these sites are going in. I had streamate but deactivated it to cut the last ties to an ex. I'd rather not have him continue to make revenue off of me especially after some of the other shady crap he's done.

Does mfc penalize you for showing an additional monitor? I got an anti nudity demerit for playing kof on cams and I was wondering if this is just their strange rule.

Thanks a billion!

Reactions: Nordling
MFC seems to be pretty lenient and ignores a lot of its own rules. I've seen a number of models show movies or TV shows while camming...projected on the wall or with a large monitor.

You could try just doing Nude Chat on Cams. You have to be, at minimum, topless the entire time you're in Nude Chat mode, and with that mode a member in your chat is being charged per minute the entire time he's in your chat. I bet this would even be a good way to deter that creeper guy (from the gaming community you're a part of), because usually guys like that aren't willing to spend money to be creepers. When you're live on Cams, avoid walking away from the camera while you're still live (even if it's just to run to the kitchen to grab a drink) while live, because I've done this before, and returned in under a minute to find that they've disconnected me. And I kid you not...Cams is very funny about accusing models of "sleeping" when you simply could've been sitting upright closing your eyes to enjoy your music, etc. I know of models (including myself) who've gotten in trouble on there for allegedly sleeping. Lol. Better yet...don't even roll your eyes while broadcasting on Cams, or they'll probably use that split second to say they caught you sleeping. Lmao.

I like ImLive, but I think as a new model on there you have to do several hours of free live chat before they'll even give you the option to opt out of free chat mode. It wasn't like that years ago. Years ago you could just do 'private chat only' mode if you wanted, and not even have to deal with free chat. There is no nudity allowed in ImLive free live chat.

I know what you mean about everybody enjoying something that ONE person paid for. After a while, I got pretty sick of that with MFC.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
You could try just doing Nude Chat on Cams. You have to be, at minimum, topless the entire time you're in Nude Chat mode,

I don't think that's true, a model friend of mine on cams is non nude, and goes to nude chat everytime she gets taken private on whatever other site she works on. I've never once seen her in less than bra and panties.

I don't think that's true, a model friend of mine on cams is non nude, and goes to nude chat everytime she gets taken private on whatever other site she works on. I've never once seen her in less than bra and panties.

Yes, it's true. She's supposed to be at least topless while broadcasting in Nude Chat. Otherwise she's supposed to be broadcasting in one of the other modes. I'm about to post you a screen shot of the model rules.

"Nude chat means you MUST be nude. No exceptions."

reZfXKT.jpg

And I kid you not...Cams is very funny about accusing models of "sleeping" when you simply could've been sitting upright closing your eyes to enjoy your music, etc. I know of models (including myself) who've gotten in trouble on there for allegedly sleeping. Lol. Better yet...don't even roll your eyes while broadcasting on Cams, or they'll probably use that split second to say they caught you sleeping. Lmao.

I got a warning for "sleeping on cam" once, after yawning several times during a shift.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I got a warning for "sleeping on cam" once, after yawning several times during a shift.

Yeah, they're really ridiculous with the "sleeping on cam" warnings. I've gotten quite a few from them for "sleeping," and I've heard other Cams models say the same thing. I always joke that you better not even blink your eyes or roll them, or Cams will accuse you of sleeping. lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
To answer your question directly, I believe Cams.com does have some alternatives you may want to try out. These are also private based sites:

ImLive dot com - Pays 30%
Streamate dot com - Pays 35%
IFriends dot com - Pays 35%-50%
CamContacts dot com - Pays 40%-50%

Feel free to add more to this list. I know there are more, these just seem to be the most commonly used ones.

Best of luck!

Flirt4free is another. Lots of other smaller ones, but the ones above are pretty much the premium ones.

IMLive - you have to do 120 hours free chat before Paid Chat Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.