AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cams plus blog?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2017
OK, so I might need a little help if you're willing. I have a couple cam sites in developmental stages.
The issue is advertising . I am looking for a great blogging venue geared towards the adult camming industry. Social networks are not kosher per agreement as is promoting mother company as a business (Awe Empire).

It's all still in the works. Site name, niches, and basic SEO has been applied already. The blogs purpose will be to market and drive traffic to the cam sites themselves.

Once up and running, direct links to cams here can be utilized if interested. Anyway, I need a venue to blog some erotica, fantasy pieces, and member stories of a sexually explicit nature.

I stumbled on this place and potential mutual benefit came to mind. I hope this post isn't against the rules.

Country

Many online adult advertisement companies exist. They might be in a better place to offer you access to your target demographic.

Nice ... I'll see what I can find. Do you have any direct recommendations? I do need a blog/social type platform to work with. I thanks for the leading.

Status
Not open for further replies.