AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Older cam model requires advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone
I had never previously done cam work (worked for a doctor previously) but needing a better income I started a year ago and now feel ready to join a 2nd site . I’m on streamate at the moment and I’m 56 yrs old . Where is a good site to work on simultaneously which allows me to block countries from seeing me .I need to block my home country off (U.K) so recommendations need to have that option please . Many thanks 💋

Reactions: pineapplefruitlove
recommend getting an onlyfans and/or clip store(s) on the side with streamate.

Hi everyone
I had never previously done cam work (worked for a doctor previously) but needing a better income I started a year ago and now feel ready to join a 2nd site . I’m on streamate at the moment and I’m 56 yrs old . Where is a good site to work on simultaneously which allows me to block countries from seeing me .I need to block my home country off (U.K) so recommendations need to have that option please . Many thanks 💋
Other private bassed sites will work best if you are going to be streaming them at the same time, something like LiveJasmin, Flirt4Free, I think Cams.com is another one.
You can split it with a token site like stripchat or chaturbate but depending on how you run those rooms can end up with a lot of logging on and off of stripchat since their rules are a lot more strict.
Defiantly second setting up a fansite and/or clip site to subsidize your income, it helps keep earnings going when you have times when your not able to do live broadcasts.

Other private bassed sites will work best if you are going to be streaming them at the same time, something like LiveJasmin, Flirt4Free, I think Cams.com is another one.
You can split it with a token site like stripchat or chaturbate but depending on how you run those rooms can end up with a lot of logging on and off of stripchat since their rules are a lot more strict.
Defiantly second setting up a fansite and/or clip site to subsidize your income, it helps keep earnings going when you have times when your not able to do live broadcasts.
too late to edit but:

logging on and off of stripchat since their rules are a lot more strict.
Should have been streamate not stripchat

Reactions: MarieElise
Join Cammodeldirectory or Skyprivate (they separated them again) as a side hustle to your Streamate. Basically allows the guys that asks for skype shows to put up or shut up. You get a far better cut and you can set a minimum they need on their account to even contact you.

Just claim your model name across all accounts or tie it all together with a linktree someplace for people to follow the breadcrumbs.

Reactions: GoddessAnnaxxx
I'm an older cam model too. I work on myfreecams.com ,bonga streamate.com m chaturbate. I have then all up. When some one tips for nude I go on break on streamate.com if someone buys a show I close it all out. If you have any specific ? Please ask

• Helpful!
Hi everyone
Wow! I would have never guessed you're 56! I've seen some older women on CB that have been doing it for a while. Or MFC too! Good luck.

I'm an older cam model too. I work on myfreecams.com ,bonga streamate.com m chaturbate. I have then all up. When some one tips for nude I go on break on streamate.com if someone buys a show I close it all out. If you have any specific ? Please ask
Think streamate just disabled my account so I’ve contacted their support dept to find out why but in the meantime i need to get something up and running on an alternative site asap . Ive set up CAM4 but that’s not bringing hardly anything in . I e just submitted verification files to sky private . Will look at the others now and hopefully get something up that’s earning me money as good as streamate ❤️

• Hugs
Think streamate just disabled my account so I’ve contacted their support dept to find out why but in the meantime i need to get something up and running on an alternative site asap . Ive set up CAM4 but that’s not bringing hardly anything in . I e just submitted verification files to sky private . Will look at the others now and hopefully get something up that’s earning me money as good as streamate ❤️
I’ve heard some good things about strip chat. If they disabled your account, it might be an automatic thing because of some weird thing an AI caught though. So it might be just a time out or a temporary suspension. If you aren’t already, you could join the discord, where I think you get faster responses from, the staff. I’ve heard people say recently, that there is a lot more responsiveness faster on the discord, and that the support people are working their butts off. Or at least some of them are, and are going above and beyond to answer questions, and help at all times of day and night. I definitely got to give props for that.

Maybe you already are on the discord though, and are having problems because it’s a long weekend. Sorry you are going through this. That is really tough.

There are so many models on the discord, though that someone may have had a similar experience and might have some information to share with you. I could swear in the past, when I was on there, I read stuff about people sometimes getting automatically put on a suspension. I just can’t remember the particulars and how long it took for them to get their stuff back and running.

Some thing that can help that I’ve heard other people say that helps in this situation, is to write to the Liz email and ask for screenshots of what you did that broke the rules that brought on a suspension or whatever. Ask for the proof of what it was that you did. So that if it was a mistake, or an AI thing, that it gets caught and you get rectified.

I was on the discord for a while, but I left, because I have ADHD, and it was too hard for me to manage as it got bigger, and more information would come in more frequently. mentally it was really hard for me to sift through. And overwhelming. But it (the discord) is a good source of information, and also support . It can just be hard to stay focused on if you already have issues w focus etc Like I would go on there looking for one piece of information, then get distracted and end up going down about five different rabbit holes and still be on there an hour later. But that’s my personal weakness. I think most people can manage that stuff a lot better.

Last edited:
Hello! If you require assistance with your Streamate account, please feel free to reach out to me or your local Streamate representative.
But as an FYI, I checked your account just now and it is in normal status.

Let me know if you have further questions!