AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgirlali

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 2, 2017
MFC Username
badgirlali
For mfc, I saw someone say they didn't go on for a week & their cam score went down. Is that possible?

Yup. It's calculated by the last 60 days, so If you had a really good day and made a fuck ton in a short time span 59 days ago, and then a few days goes by, that fuck ton drops off the count and bam, it drops.

Also there's a lottt about this in the models only section if you can mfc mail Ambercutie and get approved model status here if you haven't already

Reactions: badgirlali
Yup. It's calculated by the last 60 days, so If you had a really good day and made a fuck ton in a short time span 59 days ago, and then a few days goes by, that fuck ton drops off the count and bam, it drops.
well that's shitty. what if someone was really sick or in the hospital or can't go on for whatever reason and come back and their score is shit :(

Camscore can be a bitch to worry about, but I stay focused on getting a good room of regulars, and remembering that there's lots of others ways to get seen (high room count, group show pending/live, model explorer, the way some members change the default order that models appear on the home screen making camscore irrelevant, etc. etc.) so it ends up not being a big stress

Ps. just checked your profile and you're cute as a button, smile big and heed the advice around here and you'll be gold :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's shitty. what if someone was really sick or in the hospital or can't go on for whatever reason and come back and their score is shit :(
That's not completely how it works, though.

60-day average of tokens per time online, also based on the average of the whole site's worth of active cam girls.

So if your hours aren't increasing with a decreasing amount of tokens, you're fine. We have speculated (in the MO MFC section here there is a very elaborate thread, once verification is active again in the coming weeks, I suggest it) that girls who are gone more than 2 months see a slightly different algorithm, though.

You must have had quite a successful start! But as you see above, it's tokens over time, so if you don't stay consistent, it will drop.

Reactions: LilFitVeve
You must have had quite a successful start! But as you see above, it's tokens over time, so if you don't stay consistent, it will drop.
I had a 111111 tip, my HT at that time. But people in the room didn't feel that comfy with tipping anything after - gosh compared to that, people feel bad for tipping like 10 toks, although every little helps.
I was doing consistent hoirs after that and still couldn't keep it up :(

I had a 111111 tip, my HT at that time. But people in the room didn't feel that comfy with tipping anything after - gosh compared to that, people feel bad for tipping like 10 toks, although every little helps.
I was doing consistent hoirs after that and still couldn't keep it up :(
Wow, congrats!

When I say "stay consistent" I don't necessarily mean just putting in the time, but consistently making the same or similar tokens per hour to maintain a camscore.

Reactions: samijanemfc
That's not completely how it works, though.

60-day average of tokens per time online, also based on the average of the whole site's worth of active cam girls.

So if your hours aren't increasing with a decreasing amount of tokens, you're fine. We have speculated (in the MO MFC section here there is a very elaborate thread, once verification is active again in the coming weeks, I suggest it) that girls who are gone more than 2 months see a slightly different algorithm, though.
Yeah I was gone for 3 months and my score went from below 1000 to almost 2000 (making me more inclined to come back). Dunno how the fack that worked.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Yeah I was gone for 3 months and my score went from below 1000 to almost 2000 (making me more inclined to come back). Dunno how the fack that worked.
Yeah we are really confident with our 60-day figures, but once a girl drops off longer than that it all gets really hazy how it works.

Yeah we are really confident with our 60-day figures, but once a girl drops off longer than that it all gets really hazy how it works.
My only plausible theory is after I dissappeared for 60 days+ it became an average of my camscore overall since starting.

My only plausible theory is after I dissappeared for 60 days+ it became an average of my camscore overall since starting.
Interesting theory!

Status
Not open for further replies.