AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've noticed. If you are online for 30min or more with no tips or just small 10tkn and below tips, get off. Once I was just checking my account and wasn't even on cam, and within that 20min my cam score went down 3 points! So be fast when checking stuff. I also noticed offline tips higher is. So some how promote them giving you tips offline, especially over 100tkns then they can rate it. I'm not positive and I'm new, but I've been studying it pretty hardcore. lol.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not positive and I'm new, but I've been studying it pretty hardcore. lol.

Apparently not hardcore enough to even bother reading the rest of this thread before posting. The whole offline tip myth has already been debunked, in a sense.

I know the feeling I got my cam score to 2000 and after i reached 2000 it went all the way down now im at 1300 trying to get it back up and it seem's no matter what i do i cant get it back up!!! :( I need help with this myself... Hope everything works out for you....

PlayboyMegan said:
This is what I've noticed. If you are online for 30min or more with no tips or just small 10tkn and below tips, get off. Once I was just checking my account and wasn't even on cam, and within that 20min my cam score went down 3 points! So be fast when checking stuff. I also noticed offline tips higher is. So some how promote them giving you tips offline, especially over 100tkns then they can rate it. I'm not positive and I'm new, but I've been studying it pretty hardcore. lol.

What Bawksy said...and you shoud not be logging into model software to check your mail and stats use this.

Lydia_Deetz said:
PlayboyMegan said:

What Bawksy said...and you shoud not be logging into model software to check your mail and stats use this.

That link only lets me search for profiles.... :?

Another question: To keep the camscore from dropping, do we have to log out after we've finished checking our mail/editing the profile etc., or is it enough to just close the tab?

PlayboyMegan said:

If you are at the point where a 3 point drop in your camscore is reason for alarm, you are probably focusing too much on your camscore. Just sayin...

Lily90x said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Another question: To keep the camscore from dropping, do we have to log out after we've finished checking our mail/editing the profile etc., or is it enough to just close the tab?
Click the link on the left of that page that says "my profile" and watch the magic unfold before your eyes. You can stay logged in to that page 24/7 and it won't do diddy to your camscore.

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
ComicOzzie said:
PlayboyMegan said:

If you are at the point where a 3 point drop in your camscore is reason for alarm, you are probably focusing too much on your camscore. Just sayin...

TRUTH

Also, I would not recommend that a model log offline after 30 minutes because she's only received a few small tips. You need enough time to get a sweet atmosphere in your room before you can expect the teeeps to roll in. Make sure you're having fun, not worrying about the silly camscore and you will get rewarded. :twocents-02cents:

Also, whining about a g'damn camscore on cam is really fucking old. How much would you like for a salesman to complain about his paycheck while he's trying to sell you a car or new pair of shoes? You would be turned off and find a new sales associate, right? I sure as hell know that I would!

I got a bit of advice somewhere that says to sort models alphabetically instead of by camscore. Models don't have to worry about camscore that way and instead should worry about making their names AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This reminds me of a FedEx commercial that's floating around on that exact topic:

Reactions: AedanRayne
AmberCutie said:
Lily90x said:

Click the link on the left of that page that says "my profile" and watch the magic unfold before your eyes. You can stay logged in to that page 24/7 and it won't do diddy to your camscore.

Oh wow, I'm stupid. I really could have figured that one out on my own :roll: Thanks!

AedanRayne said:
ViruSphere said:
I got a bit of advice somewhere that says to sort models alphabetically instead of by camscore. Models don't have to worry about camscore that way and instead should worry about making their names AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I fully support alphabetical sorting! :lol:
Haha me too! :D

I think an amazon or netflix type rating system would be the best and we could do away with camscores. I am quite surprised sometimes at how well they know my likes and dislikes :twocents-02cents:

Wall_EandEve said:
I think an amazon or netflix type rating system would be the best and we could do away with camscores. I am quite surprised sometimes at how well they know my likes and dislikes :twocents-02cents:
It would be open to vindictive abuse/"blackmail".

The idea of the current system is that people will pay for good stuff. Sure, a few rich guys may skew it, but nothing like a load of vindictive bastards trying to blackmail models into doing something else "I'll vote you down bb"...
Alternatively, you'd get the models rating via profiles you currently have. Which is near useless to discern who's good/bad as the variance is very small ;)

UGH! I took like a two-month break from MFC because I was doing badly there and went to another site for awhile, I briefly signed on the other day, just enough to update before I tried to revisit MFC, and now my score has dropped to the 390's. Oh my freaking gawd. I guess that's the whole dropoff thing because of my last terrible 30-60 days before I took my haitus. Makes me want to cry :(

Zoomer said:
Wall_EandEve said:
It would be open to vindictive abuse/"blackmail".

The idea of the current system is that people will pay for good stuff. Sure, a few rich guys may skew it, but nothing like a load of vindictive bastards trying to blackmail models into doing something else "I'll vote you down bb"...
Alternatively, you'd get the models rating via profiles you currently have. Which is near useless to discern who's good/bad as the variance is very small ;)

I see that could be abused :( My intention was more of a personal rating like netflix does in the background based on my likes and dislikes and my personal ratings. Maybe that could be extended in some way to include others ratings if we did not want just a personal list of our top 100.

There are so many great cam models that do not have high camscores, but it seems most guys are too lazy to seek them out.

Wall_EandEve said:
I see that could be abused :( My intention was more of a personal rating like netflix does in the background based on my likes and dislikes and my personal ratings. Maybe that could be extended in some way to include others ratings if we did not want just a personal list of our top 100.

There are so many great cam models that do not have high camscores, but it seems most guys are too lazy to seek them out.

Yes, there are many great models who don't have great camscores, but there are also many great models swho do. There is a very simple way that MFC has devised to let members show which of those cam models they prefer. It's called spending money on them, either for their time or in the form of tips. MFC doesn't really care about the opinions of people who don't have money to spend. It's enough that they include guests, basics and 20 point premiums in the room counts.

Netflix doesn't care what movies anyone watches, and doesn't make more money if they get watched or not as long as subscriptions are paid for, so their system makes sense for them. Amazon, on the other hand, works more like MFC. They care about what people spend money on.

Ah, I get more of what he means. He means if he clicks "like" of that model, it will look at who else liked this model, and what other models they liked. It may then suggest a list of models he may like.

As he likes/dislikes other models, it'd alter based upon who shares similar tastes and what else they liked too. It would refine, and hopefully bring you more accurate results of ladies to check out (irrespective of camscore).

Makes sense now :) It also could be done, as the current star rating system should include info about who voted for whom. However, given the current 5 star rating system and nearly all models having a 4.5+ rating - I think you'd just end up with the same home page :D :D :D So it'd need significant refining, or implementation of a new system - else it'd prove fairly ... worthless.

Amazon's system of "people who also looked at this bought..." and also bringing up suggestions based upon topics/items you've looked at buying.

It could potentially be done with where tokens are spent, especially cumulative tokens spent on a model. If I spent 5000 tokens on Model A over the course of 3 months, and 5000 on Model B, and 20 on model C - and then someone else spends 3000 tokens on Model A, 4000 tokens on model B and 10000 on Model D - it would recommend Model D as someone potentially of interest to me. It would not, however, recommend model C to the other person (because evidently I wasn't impressed :D ).

So this wouldn't necessarily feature how many tokens are spent by everyone... but more upon WHO you spend your tokens (and others) to give you another means of finding models.
Couple token spend with ratings system for tokens already in place - it could actually be interesting and useful (if you spent 500 tokens on a private and it was awful, you rate it a 1 and it'll therefore not necessarily show them in suggestions) :)

Could MFC even manage to implement it? :D Who knows :p But I now understand more what he meant and do think it'd be interesting. It would be an interesting suggestion to make to MFC.
I'd ignore it though - I've "selected" the ladies I like and don't "stray" :D

Attachments

• slide_4583_65185_large.jpg
    slide_4583_65185_large.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 130
  • slide_4583_63996_large.jpg
    slide_4583_63996_large.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 130
  • slide_4583_71814_large.jpg
    slide_4583_71814_large.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 129
Sevrin said:
Amazon suggestions can be ... interesting.

Those amazon suggestions lead me to believe that you are a Priest. And yes, I'm referring to all of them taken as a whole. A priest that dabbles in science. And pedophilia. :lol:

Lily90x said:
They really have to change that crap with your camscore going down when you're not getting tips, even when you're not on cam. I can't even have a normal chat via PM with my regulars anymore, because the whole time I have to be afraid of the camscore dropping.

I don't think this is correct. I keep very good record of how many minutes I am on cam every night. On the model admin page you are provided with how many minutes you work each night. I write down that number before I log in and then compare it to the new number when I log out. The minutes I spend logged in but not actually logged on camera are not included in these stats. I have purposely left myself logged in for 5-10 minutes before turning on my camera and those minutes do not show up. I assume this is where you find the minutes/hours you work that are included in your camscore. I think others that have left it logged in and blamed this, just had something else working against their camscore. If you keep really good records with it like I do, it will be easier to figure out what causes drops instead of just guessing.

CandieMoose said:
Lily90x said:
They really have to change that crap with your camscore going down when you're not getting tips, even when you're not on cam. I can't even have a normal chat via PM with my regulars anymore, because the whole time I have to be afraid of the camscore dropping.

I don't think this is correct. I keep very good record of how many minutes I am on cam every night. On the model admin page you are provided with how many minutes you work each night. I write down that number before I log in and then compare it to the new number when I log out. The minutes I spend logged in but not actually logged on camera are not included in these stats. I have purposely left myself logged in for 5-10 minutes before turning on my camera and those minutes do not show up. I assume this is where you find the minutes/hours you work that are included in your camscore. I think others that have left it logged in and blamed this, just had something else working against their camscore. If you keep really good records with it like I do, it will be easier to figure out what causes drops instead of just guessing.

Hm. I suppose your not-on-cam-minutes aren't included in the stats on the admin page, but they still count when it comes to the camscore.
All I know is when I'm online but not on cam, PMing with a regular, my camscore always drops a few points.. :?

bawksy said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not positive and I'm new, but I've been studying it pretty hardcore. lol.

Apparently not hardcore enough to even bother reading the rest of this thread before posting. The whole offline tip myth has already been debunked, in a sense.
You are a real charmer.
I didn't read this whole thread. I've been studying my OWN cam score and how it works. I check it religiously. I got an offline tip of 3,000tkns and it raised by 200pts. That's why I made that comment. I am simply posting what my personal experience has been and why I think that way. But I also said I was new and wasn't for sure.

ive only skimmed through this forum... im going to read it more thoroughly. just wanted to post now...

ive had many problems with my camscore. to be honest... i do really well on MFC.. i mean im no top 20 chick.. but im working my way up there with each check :) working my way up the miss mfc rankings. im just about in the 300's with this month so far :p better than my norm.

anyway after being on mfc for over a year and a half it has still never hit the 2000 mark... it always gets sooo close, like 1978.... but no 2000. after i see a glimmer of the 2000's it will drop about 400 points .. its happened to me twice already and then it drops another 200 points... im now back down to 1300s.. when only a week ago i was 1900... idk what happened. ive been doing GREAT actually. my best month so far.

it can be very unmotivating at times... but i really just cant care about it anymore.. its to stressful and it isnt worth it. today i got on for not the longest but a little bit (that time of the month :shhh: ) and made almost 2000 tokens :) just cause i didnt care anymore...

i like this feeling of not caring :) it may be saddening at times when it drops hundreds of points... especially when im working harder and putting in more hours.. but in all im not going to let it get to me anymore.
if i keep putting in the work and effort soon it should follow.

:)

ComicOzzie said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I wasn't upset at the 3point drop. I was shocked that it lowered within 10min. of checking my account and not being on cam.

mynameisbob84 said:
It's my understanding that "camscore" can be affected by anything and everything up to and including the slightest fluctuation in the Earth's atmospheric pressure.
Apparently it can also be affected by.. nothing at all.
Last night my camscore was somewhere around 2080 and now (11 a.m.) it's 2275.4. :shock: I didn't do anything on MFC in that time.

Lily90x said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It's my understanding that "camscore" can be affected by anything and everything up to and including the slightest fluctuation in the Earth's atmospheric pressure.
Last night my camscore was somewhere around 2080 and now (11 a.m.) it's 2275.4. :shock: I didn't do anything on MFC in that time.

Sometimes I feel like the whole site's camscore's go up by 200 points. Or at least a bunch of people. Mine didn't go up, but once this summer while I was offline I noticed a random 200 point shift upwards in a bunch of girls who had been offline as well. Can't say why this happened.

Lily90x said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Lily90x said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Sometimes I feel like the whole site's camscore's go up by 200 points. Or at least a bunch of people. Mine didn't go up, but once this summer while I was offline I noticed a random 200 point shift upwards in a bunch of girls who had been offline as well. Can't say why this happened.
HollieCakes said:
Mine went up 500 points a few days ago for no reason (I didn't go on cam) and then last night it went down 400 points after a 2 hr really good token night on cam. Stupid.
60. Day. Average.

Status
Not open for further replies.