AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:g IF the entire site has a single pool on camscore points then everyones camscore should increase when the asians are deleted.

Neat theory but the asian homepage has a completely different camscore system.

JoleneJolene said:
Neat theory but the asian homepage has a completely different camscore system.
DOH, that is true

LoonaVision said:
I see many girls are having their camscores pretty high,
like 20 000 -30 000 tokens, and its not really drops or changing much, does it mean they make insane amount of tokens all the time?
or how else u can support your camscore that high?
It means over their 60 day average, their tokens per hour online reman fairly consistent. Yes.

Reactions: CandieMoose
AedanRayne said:
Are CamScores really that difficult to understand that people have been discussing it for 31 pages? :shock:
Sex isn't that hard to understand, but people still go on and on about it. There are entire websites devoted to the subject. At least that's what I've heard. :whistle:

Sevrin said:
AedanRayne said:
Are CamScores really that difficult to understand that people have been discussing it for 31 pages? :shock:
Sex isn't that hard to understand, but people still go on and on about it. There are entire websites devoted to the subject. At least that's what I've heard. :whistle:

:lol: Good point!

AedanRayne said:

FUCKING THIS! Lol I have given up trying to help people with it, the answer to the camscore is here within these 8 MILLION PAGES but no one wants to read 'em!

CandieMoose said:
AedanRayne said:

FUCKING THIS! Lol I have given up trying to help people with it, the answer to the camscore is here within these 8 MILLION PAGES but no one wants to read 'em!
I'm waiting for your book.

i just signed up with mfc and have been on cam 3 times for a total time of maybe 6 hours. i made 8318 tokens and my cam score is 2427.4. a guy also bought me a new logitech c910 webcam that will be mailed to my boyfriends house with next-day shipping. i fucking LOVE mfc.

kink_queen said:
i just signed up with mfc and have been on cam 3 times for a total time of maybe 6 hours. i made 8318 tokens and my cam score is 2427.4. a guy also bought me a new logitech c910 webcam that will be mailed to my boyfriends house with next-day shipping. i fucking LOVE mfc.
I would be careful about shipping things there. A P.O. box is usually much safer. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: DudeExtreme
CandieMoose said:
AedanRayne said:

says the model with the current highest camscore... :whistle:

hi candy ;)

CandieMoose said:

Hey, Candie! :hello2:

I like your current avatar with the oven! :lol: Don't do it, girl! Don't do it!

JerMajesty said:
CandieMoose said:
AedanRayne said:

says the model with the current highest camscore... :whistle:

Which proves that she actually reads / understands how the CamScore works and knows how to play the game. ;)

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
sxycherrypie said:
Camscore has been VERY wierd lately I took 1 freaking day off to have time for myself my cam score went from a 574 when it was finally going back up where it was now it is a freaking 524!When I take a day off I usually have a higher camscore than the night previously.

Thing to keep in mind is that to calculate camscore the tokens you earn are normalised against the tokens earned by everyone.

Therefore, if they do this three times per day, your camscore may alter at those three times depending upon what others get. This is why you can see camscore change from the end of a shift to a point 24 hours later.
I have seen my favourite models camscore alter 3 times in a 24 hour period after she was last online. It then stays constant until she is next logging in. She does not have to log in and appear on cam in order for her camscore to alter though - just logging in is sufficient (advances history to the current day, so removing a day from history? Speculation, but probably). I suspect you can use this to manipulate camscore if you think a little, and keep track of what you earn per day (diary).

However, I think (as people keep saying) it has been said in this thread about half a dozen times.

I was able to bring my camscore from dead last night.YAY!!! I joined MFC and barely logged on it or when I did I didnt stay very long so then took my account down for like a month and it tanked bad to 598, now it is 1100 something. Of course I would like to be 3k-5k and with effort I am sure it will very soon. It is possible to do it but I had to learn that hard way that camscores are like money trees if you dont take care of it, it DIES! lol

I made 2200 tokens on Sunday within less than two hours.
My camscore before: ~2150.
After: 2029.
Right now (without having been on MFC again): 2216.
Seems legit. :-D

Quick camscore-related question:

Does MFC automatically log you out if you close the tab or do you have to click the "log out" button?

Lily90x said:

Does MFC automatically log you out if you close the tab or do you have to click the "log out" button?
You don't have to click log out. As soon as you close the broadcaster/site/software you're offline completely.

Reactions: LilyMarie
AmberCutie said:
Lily90x said:

You don't have to click log out. As soon as you close the broadcaster/site/software you're offline completely.
That's odd; usually, after closing all the MFC tabs in browser, I can still see my profile by clicking the link in my signature for example. That shouldn't be possible when I'm not logged in, because I've blocked my country.
So apparently the Blocked Locations thingy doesn't work after all. :roll:

Lily90x said:
AmberCutie said:
Lily90x said:

That's odd; usually, after closing all the MFC tabs in browser, I can still see my profile by clicking the link in my signature for example. That shouldn't be possible when I'm not logged in, because I've blocked my country.

My guess would be that it's recorded your ip, so knows it's you when you view your own profile.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Why is it so hard to figure out the camscore ? its a 60 day period. When your days drop off after 60, they dont count, altering your camscore. for fucks sake. So even though you werent online, its looking back at SIXTY DAYS. not just that last few hours. I have a headache from reading this.

Reactions: LailaBaise
StarrieNights said:
Why is it so hard to figure out the camscore ? its a 60 day period. When your days drop off after 60, they dont count, altering your camscore. for fucks sake. So even though you werent online, its looking back at SIXTY DAYS. not just that last few hours. I have a headache from reading this.
Wow, why are you being so rude? o_O
- That's definitely not the experience I made. Normally, if I make any special progress as far as tokens go, it's reflected in the camscore the next day. It usually doesn't decrease one day and then increase the next day.

Lily90x said:
StarrieNights said:
- That's definitely not the experience I made. Normally, if I make any special progress as far as tokens go, it's reflected in the camscore the next day. It usually doesn't decrease one day and then increase the next day.

Her point wasn't eloquently made BUT it is valid. The 60 day average is legit, and is usually the culprit when camscores drop significantly.

Lily90x said:
StarrieNights said:

Sorry. That did come off bitchy. I dont mean it.

Lily90x said:
AmberCutie said:
Lily90x said:

Ahh no no... ok let me restate a couple of things I've pointed out to ya...

Being logged into profiles.myfreecams.com does not count as you being "online". You will not be logged out of that administrative page when you close the window. It does NOT effect your camscore to be logged into profiles.myfreecams.com administration page. It saves your credentials so that when you open it again (profile included) it remembers who you are, thus you can see your profile.

Closing the broadcaster/site/software logs you off, meaning OFFLINE and not using up your camscore. That's what I thought you were asking. I thought you understood previously when I explained the profiles.myfreecams.com thing to ya. ;)

AmberCutie said:

Being logged into profiles.myfreecams.com does not count as you being "online". You will not be logged out of that administrative page when you close the window. It does NOT effect your camscore to be logged into profiles.myfreecams.com administration page. It saves your credentials so that when you open it again (profile included) it remembers who you are, thus you can see your profile.

Closing the broadcaster/site/software logs you off, meaning OFFLINE and not using up your camscore. That's what I thought you were asking. I thought you understood previously when I explained the profiles.myfreecams.com thing to ya. ;)

I understood what you said about profiles.myfreecams.com. :) When I edit my profile etc., I only use that site for logging in. It's great that you told us about it.
But I was talking about the normal myfreecams.com, the homepage. When I PM with people, I have to use that site, don't I? :?

Lily90x said:
AmberCutie said:

I understood what you said about profiles.myfreecams.com. :) When I edit my profile etc., I only use that site for logging in. It's great that you told us about it.
But I was talking about the normal myfreecams.com, the homepage. When I PM with people, I have to use that site, don't I? :?
myfreecams.com was what I was referring to as "site". It will keep you logged into profiles.myfreecams.com because it has stored your model login credentials. But once you close the actual site, myfreecams.com, you're not "online".

Status
Not open for further replies.