AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a MFC model appear to be "AWAY" or offline for just one specific user?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I hope your opinion does change on this at some point. You might feel more comfortable doing so if the right person came along and made you feel comfortable in doing so.....

Yeah, I don't need some man MONITORING me like those McDonald's managers who watch/scold their teen employees right in front of the customers. Lol. Thanks though! Enjoy your time in the dog house.

You're the one who came on here asking people for help with your "girlfriend," so I don't think you're really in a position to be giving someone else advice, my dude.....

But I get that some couples would be cool with something like that, and feel that it's a must for them to share everything with each other. Lol.

I know there's a lot of people who would disagree with this, but I think it's unhealthy for couples to feel like they have to share every single facet of their life with their partner and give them play by play run downs of what happened when they weren't around. It comes across as extremely controlling, in my personal opinion.

I'm only concerned about all of this because we are building a trusting relationship (we do live in separate countries at the moment) and I don't want her to feel like she has to hide anything from me at all. I don't want her to feel even any little bit of stress or like she has to juggle it all around. Just trying to make it all work even better. I tell her in many ways , many many different ways that I want and need her to be fully open and honest with me about everything and anything for the sake of building a stronger bond between us.

Like this.

In case OP is still reading, being told "in many ways, many many different ways" by your partner that you need to tell them about everything can be stressful in and of itself. That sort of stuff generally doesn't build stronger bonds. It builds resentment over feeling controlled. If you want to actually build a stronger bond, trust that person and let them come to you and talk about their day if or when they want to. Don't pressure them or analyze every single little thing they do to see if they're lying. That's just a recipe for disaster.

One more thing, I personally don't think it's totally wrong for someone to be a little jealous over their significant other camming. It's human nature for most people. Although, in my opinion, if you meet someone (not through a camsite) and find out they cam and know you will have issues with it, it'd be best to end things before they begin, because more than likely it will continue being an issue and will make both parties unhappy. However, what I don't get is when guys start "dating" cam models who they met through camsites, and then expect her to totally change the way she does her shows to make him feel more comfortable.

I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO SAY ANYTHING IF YOU YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU ARE FUCKING LOONEY..... PROB WHY YOUR DOING CAMS TO BEGIN WITH... YOUR DEFINITELY NOT PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH COLLEGE LIKE MY GIRL IS...... YOU AT THE END OF THE ROAD...... LEAVE AND NEVER SAY ANOTHER THING TO ME AGAIN. TAKE YOUR ROTTEN SOUL AWAY FROM ME.... GOOOOO..... AND BTW I'VE BEEN WATCHING CAMS FOR OVER A DECADE I ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR LIKE IN YOUR SHOWS. I WOULD HAVE NEVER TIPPED YOU A PENNY AND CLICKED RIGHT OFF OF YOUR CRAZY ASS... IF I EVEN STAY ON THE NEGATIVE SITE I WILL LEARN HOW TO BLOCK PEOPLE OR IM GONE.... YOU'RE ALL NUTS LOL

Oh? So if a cam girl isn't putting herself through college (like your "girlfriend" is supposedly doing), then her camming in the first place is something to be ashamed of? Tell us how you really feel about cam girls, clown.

Oh, yes. We're the ones who are nuts.....

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Without reading all of what is said after the first few posts:

Are you both in the same country? Same city? And you're in a REAL relationship or have you met her on the site and you're in a relationship with her this way?
It's the usual "she's a studio model in another country pretending to be my girlfriend" situation.

I know there's a lot of people who would disagree with this, but I think it's unhealthy for couples to feel like they have to share every single facet of their life with their partner and give them play by play run downs of what happened when they weren't around. It comes across as extremely controlling, in my personal opinion.
For what it is worth (I know.. it's worth nothing lol) I agree 100 % :)

In a normal relationship, which is apparently a foreign concept to you, people begin by assuming their partner isn't lying instead of trying to prove they are.
You're unstable, easily triggered and it looks like you have no ability to objectively look at your emotions. I have rarely seen this much rationalizing in an adult.
Based on your posts I can understand the dozens of relationships since they probably only exist for you.
I go with Audri, get some anger management counseling before you hurt someone.

And learn how to type in readable sentences and paragraphs. I don't know how ANYONE made it through any of those posts!
I'm still looking for the 2nd question in post 1... 😂

Well that was a rollercoaster of self delusions...

Imagine coming on a forum asking advice and going ape shit on anyone who dares question your obvious insecurities and jealousy. Especially when it sounds like he's never even met the studio model in person and probably only knows her from her studio cam job. Get a freaking back tattoo already. I've met (virtually) a ton of great members while camming but then there's ones like this that make my skin crawl. Control freaks completely lacking introspection and self awareness while lashing out at anyone who dares to have a different opinion or experience.

Mr dani watches me sometimes on cam, it's usually to check room counts for affiliates and other things. He's secure and isn't jealous at all. If anything, me camming and other dudes tipping me while he's at work turns him on. He doesn't even have mod/knight privileges because I don't need one and he's never on long enough to even bother. He doesn't ask for details because he knows I'd tell him if anytime notable happened. I only ask him how his day went and never specifics when he's home because who wants to go into every detail after hours of work??

Mr dani watches me sometimes on cam, it's usually to check room counts for affiliates and other things. He's secure and isn't jealous at all. If anything, me camming and other dudes tipping me while he's at work turns him on.
THIS SO MUCH!

Jawbs was my original cheerleader and one who got me into this job. He has watched me just to enjoy what I do, not to monitor people or intervene. It's a turn on that I have something that turns other people on!

This is the healthiest way to approach your partner being a cam model. Enjoy their game, appreciate that they have something others desire, but then adore how you're the only person to PHYSICALLY IN PERSON enjoy those somethings!

OP does not physically enjoy those somethings because their girlfriend is a fantasy digital persona. It can never be.

THIS SO MUCH!

Jawbs was my original cheerleader and one who got me into this job. He has watched me just to enjoy what I do, not to monitor people or intervene. It's a turn on that I have something that turns other people on!

This is the healthiest way to approach your partner being a cam model. Enjoy their game, appreciate that they have something others desire, but then adore how you're the only person to PHYSICALLY IN PERSON enjoy those somethings!

OP does not physically enjoy those somethings because their girlfriend is a fantasy digital persona. It can never be.
Yup! We started off camming as a couple- both natural exhibitionists. He's mentioned it many times that he loves that guys tip to see what he has IRL and the only guy to enjoy. He's also my tech guy because well, that's his field and I have zero patience when tech hits the fan. So I have him check in on streams when something seems off to make sure everything looks fine from a user side.

The idea of someone sitting in on my shows, analyzing everything I say to every user to see if I'm being a good girlfriend seriously pisses me off. How intrusive.

"I am a completely normal, well balanced individual has entered into a new and exciting phase of my life and I would like to share this and here the opinions of others...I am a people person and tend to get along very well with most positive people. So I am not looking for the opinions of those who believe they are jaded or who are just simply going to be rude or negative...."

I think his first post is interesting given the way he loses it on anyone who even questions his perception of his situation. I might feel sorry for him but he is clearly so volatile and potentially dangerous that I just wouldn't want to be anywhere near him, even virtually. I'm actually concerned for the "girlfriend" and sincerely hope that he doesn't have any of her PI.

Just wandered into this thread, and… holy balls.

OP repeatedly answered criticism with variations of “you didn’t read my post,” and, like, yeah dude. I read every word of each one of your posts. And that’s the problem.

I know he’s been doghouse’d (well earned) but I’ll assume he’s still reading due to his inquisitive nature. OP, you claim the path to a fully trusting relationship is her telling you about every bathroom break and every fetish of her customers. Along that same line of thinking, I’ll encourage you to show her this thread you posted.

You asserted that it’s for HER well being that you want her to feel comfortable telling you about every detail. So, for YOUR well being, show her this thread.

Let her see how judgmental, insulting and threatening you can be after a small amount of criticism. You should feel 100 percent comfortable showing her this side of you. And she should absolutely see it. She needs to know this is what she’s dealing with.

Truth seeker? More like validation seeker. It is clear you knew from the start that these would be the kinds of replies you would get. But because you are totally delusional, you held onto hope that someone would come along and tell you all of this is normal and that camgirl is totally in love with you, it's not just about her trying to make money at work. She loves you bro! Get her name tattooed on your back! Quick!

WE TALK ON THE PHONE 24/7

And do you think this thing its healthy?????

You are an obessed psyco .

I am married for 6 years and i knew this guy for 3 years before , he never ever watched a show of mine instead i showed him a recording to ask him an opinion , and he never asks me what i have done to work unless i want to talk about . also he never cares ever what i do with the members when i am online unless i want to talk about it or ask him an advice! As a matter of fact my husband sleeps while i work or if he cand sleep he help me with mone chores so when i finish working i dot have to wash plates or clean the bathroom or do whaever is needed and i can rest.

And you here wippe ass sour balls yell to people that you are 24/7 talking with her and watching her yet you say you are not gelous but you act like you are out of your mind and fully backfired of this !

You say you speak with her 24/7 for 50 days by now looolll ?? how old are you ??? you sound like an absolutelly imature one ! We were counting the days with the lovers when we were teenagers lol , so grow fucking up !

Also you point out she miss ( aparently close the phone and chat when she speaks with her boss! You are fucking nuts ! this is absolutelly normal and actually if i would have been the boss studio i would have banned you completely from everywhere , so when she is at work your ass dont shows up in no way! You have absolutelly no respect for her work and you have absolutely no limit ! You are self entiled and abusive ! You are a dangerous partner for any camgirl !

You want a cam girl relation and future healthy marriage then put it in your stupid head you must follow this rules !

1. never watch her shows !

2. never enter in her work room while she is working unless she needs and ask personally for your help ! no matter if is the working space at home or chat rooms.

3. see her job like any other job she do in an office 8 hours per day ( if she had a normal job that does not mean she would not be able to do stuffs behind your back ! she can suck all dicks in the lunch break and you have no fucking ideea about !)

4. she is there to make money not to get off and masturbate to get off ! so stick this shit in your head and masturbate for the own plesure after the work , together !

OP is dead serious mental. I think he is prone to self-delusion and his thinking is warped, probably because he's isolated and doesn't have a "normal" life with human interaction and guidelines to norms and feedback. And he's desperately trying to maintain his fantasy of himself as a special person with success just waiting to happen real soon and a trophy wife/girlfriend.

And when some cunt (such as yours truly) goes and pisses on his delusion, he just loses it. I'm sure a whole thread of negative feedback really triggers his paranoia and feelings of persecution. I think he's obsessively reading this thread and simmering and fantasising about violent ways to get back at each of us, possibly to the extent of searching for any mention of us hoping to get a clue that outs us.

Yeah, quite aside from that catfishing/lovecon is a shitty thing to do, it's probably a good idea not to do it unless you're in another country with goons around who have your back.

First of all YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU CLAIM. AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO AUTHORITY TO DIAGNOSE AND LABEL ANYONE AS HAVING A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM. DIDNT YOU READ MY LAST SEGMENT . WELL YOU ARE COMING ACROSSE AS THE "JADED" ONE THAT I ASKED NOT TO RESPOND, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO BECAUSE YOU NEED THE ATTENTION.... SHE DOENT CARE IF I TIP HER OR NOT AND SHE SEE'S ME EVEN WHEN I DONT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TOO/HAS TOO (SO I GUESS SHES JUST AS OBSESSED AS I AM THEN). AND AS FAR YOU YOU CLAIMING TO BE CONCERNED...YOUR A LIAR! I'M A COMPLETE STRANGER THAT MADE A POST SO YOUR CLAIM OF BEING CONCERNED FOR ME IS A BIGGER RED FLAG ABOUT YOU THAN I'VE EVER GOTTEN FROM HER ABOUT ANYTHING ON ANY LEVEL... AND YES I DO TIP HER NOT TO GIVE HER MONEY OR TO INSURE HER ATTENTION IS ON ME BUT SIMPLY BECAUSE THIS HAS BECOME OUR WAY OF EXPRESSING OUR FEELING PHYSICALLY ASIDE FROM THE 24/7 COMMUNICATION FOR LITERALLY 50 DAYS IN A ROW NOW LOL .... YOU CAN JUST REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS POST OR I WILL CONTINUE TO BE AS HOSTILE TO YOU AS YOU WERE TO ME AND YOU WILL NOT WIN.... I NEED NOT PROVIDE YOU PERSONALLY WITH ANY OTHER DETAILS OF THE SITUATION BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE LIKE YOU LIKE I ORIGINALLY SAID !!!! AND DON'T TELL ME TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF CHECK YOURSELF FIRST....
Yeah. You're not mental at all. Definitely not. Completely sane post.

Status
Not open for further replies.