AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can former camgirls join the military?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2017
United States
MFC Username
XXSophiaX
Hey everyone. It's been about a year since I've posted here. I quit camming for good, and have been broke ever since.

Aside from all the other shitty things going on in my life, my mother has recently started pushing me to join the Air Force. That would be a total violation of everything I believe in, and I wouldn't even do it if I were 100 percent positive I even could. Which leads me to the question, are former camgirls even permitted to join the armed forces? And if they are, is it a friendly environment for them if someone happens to find out about their former profession? I wouldn't be voluntarily lending this information out, but since I would be working for the government, any of the higher ups could get their grubby little paws on anything considered "incriminating".

Former Army here. All I can say is that you probably would not be able to get a job (MOS) in the armed forces that requires Top Secret and maybe even Secret eligibility. Other MOS’s should be fine.

Unfortunately I would say that chances are good that your experience could be difficult if people found out you used to cam. I wish it wasn’t the case, and maybe things have changed these days and maybe the Air Force is different, but women in the armed forces can have a hard time.

I’ll also add that I’ve seen people who went into service because they “had to” generally have a worse experience than people who were in it because they wanted to be there. The military isn’t for everyone and that’s ok.

Unless you're a minor, it's not you mom's choice on if you go in. If you're not willing to do it, why even entertain the thought? As @Wolf_3_5_9 mentioned, you're going to have a really shitty time since it seems to go against your convictions.

I think your mom is thinking Air Force, since it is one that is less likely to see direct combat and might be more closely aligned to your views. Add to it that they had some of the nicest bases and chow halls that we Marines had ever seen. Lucky SoB's... ;)

Downside is that the Air Force is one of the most difficult branches to get into.

https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/air-force-recruiting-faqs.html

I personally don't see camming as being a prevention to enlisting. Jobs which require higher security, most likely not. That being said, it can be a bit on the rough side if it was found out that you used to be a sex worker. There's people who have nothing better to do than to dig up shit on people, and chances are it'll come out. Especially with it being on the 'net. It's not the "Higher ups with their grubby little paws" you need to be concerned with. It's your fellow enlisted that you do. Most of the time, those are the shitbags that cause problems.

The military is definitely not for everyone. If it's against your convictions, just tell your mom to stop bringing it up and leave it be. It obviously isn't for you, which is cool. I'd rather have those that want to serve be there than those who feel they are forced to. Just like a regular job, I don't like working with people who don't want to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.