AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I leave MFC site and join a studio?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2022
I want to leave myfreecams and join a studio. I haven’t broadcasted with mfc in over a year but the account is still active. I was trying to read the mfc agreement and see if they had any issues with it. Will a studio allow me to or will I have to wait a certain time limit. I just think it’d be easier at a studio as they will have everything I need like internet and computers . As I don’t have good Internet where I’m currently living. Thanks.

Hi! Just curious, where do you live? (Im studying about what places have good internet to work from there)

well, studios work with myfreecams, so what I think you have to do is close your current account, maybe MFC will make you wait some months after opening a new account and you can do it with a studio.

the problem is, I think mfc is not accepting new models for now (or at least here in Colombia I´ve seen that situation)

what you can do is contact a studio and ask them to verify if MFC is letting them open new models accounts and then you close yours before have verfied this information, wait the time they make you wait before opening a new account (I think is 6 motnsh) and then start your new account with a studio.

I think you will get your old account back but the "owner" this time will be the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.