AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can someone PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
Oh my dear sweet baby spaghetti monster.

Is this seriously a thread of some guy straight up asking people to buy tokens so he can get some? hahahahahahaahahahahah

Hard to even trust the story, really. I was in a model's room last week when a seemingly nice newcomer apologized for having no tokens to tip, so I transferred him 10 and PMed him to tip her. No reply. No tip.

I felt a bit like a sucker...

The idea that someone would straight up ask a complete stranger to buy/give them token is just...baffling.

Especially when they openly admit they "cant" (sure, sure) buy them themselves. Ever. So theyre essentially a basic forever who wants to be able to talk to models on someone else's dime.

Models mute basics because they dont want to talk to basics. Why do you feel entitled to talk to someone who doesnt want to interact with you. I just... ugh this thread gives me a headache

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:
The idea that someone would straight up ask a complete stranger to buy/give them token is just...baffling.

Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't that what almost every cam girl does for a living? :p

Well since your wrong, let me correct you :p

Camgirls do not straight up ask a complete stranger to buy/give them tokens.....they offer a large range of services for tokens--if someone is interested.

If an exchange is not given, and the model is not scamming etc, then it is usual a gift...and that normally does not come from a complete stranger.

eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:

Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't that what almost every cam girl does for a living? :p

You obviously dont know how cam sites work, which doesn't surprise me that you're banned from MFC. :roll:

rexcode said:
Jessi said:
Oh my dear sweet baby spaghetti monster.

Is this seriously a thread of some guy straight up asking people to buy tokens so he can get some? hahahahahahaahahahahah

Hard to even trust the story, really. I was in a model's room last week when a seemingly nice newcomer apologized for having no tokens to tip, so I transferred him 10 and PMed him to tip her. No reply. No tip.

I felt a bit like a sucker...

Got one better for you.

Someone, who had become friends with myself and a couple other people in my room, asks for tokens to be part of a group show specifically for this group of friends with me. Someone sends him tokens. He joins my group for awhile. Leaves before it's over. Remarks in pm to me that he doesn't want to spend all those tokens in one place. Despite the fact that these tokens were being given to him specifically TO spend in this one place.

:woops:

Fortunately for him, his place in my room was never about money anyway, and the gentleman who sent him the tokens wasn't that upset by it when told.

Reactions: Shaun__ and rexcode
AnaVictoriaXO said:
eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:

You obviously dont know how cam sites work, which doesn't surprise me that you're banned from MFC. :roll:

I had over 26k reward points on mfc when i was banned, i even tipped you a few times, just for fun

Lailas said:
i would buy it, but my bank dont allow to buy anything outside Lithuania, saying something about that currency not match, so i cant :(

Aw dammit. I find out Visa works just fine in Lithuania http://paylane.com/online-payments-in-lithuania And THEN i notice he's already been banned. :angryfire:
Oh well, I guess I'll go back to the gun debate topic. Haha.

eddielaw1971 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Lailas said:
i want Premium account so i can at least say hi to models

Some MFC models allow guests and basics (or just basics) to talk. You can talk in those rooms.

Very few models let basics speak, try it sometime and see how you get on
when i mentioned to a model on yahoo that she didn't let the unruly basics talk she replied with 'of course not, it's my job'

Basics are godless heathens anyway.

Guests are soulless abominations from the pit of perv hell.

eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:

I can't imagine why MFC banned you. :think:

ComicOzzie said:
eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:

FML does nobody here have a sense of humour? i thought the :p at the end was supposed to show it was a tongue in cheek comment :picard

eddielaw1971 said:
ComicOzzie said:
eddielaw1971 said:
Jessi said:

FML does nobody here have a sense of humour? i thought the :p at the end was supposed to show it was a tongue in cheek comment :picard
Well you can push your tongue in your cheek until you look like you're giving a blowjob, it will not make your joke about us being beggars any funnier.....
Ok i'm sure I'd laugh if I saw you do it, but my point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.