AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you stream yourself playing games with Verysoft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabygirlBarnes

Cam Model
Aug 19, 2018
Twitter Username
@MsHoneyBambi
MFC Username
HoneyBambi
I want to play a browser-based game on MFC, and I'm willing to pay for Verysoft and all that jazz, but I cannot find information on using it to stream both yourself and a browser-based game. I know the Hyori Kim guide is super in depth, but she's talking about streaming on multiple sites where you can change the video input. I can't do that on just any site. I feel really silly and confused so if anyone could offer some insight, that'd be wonderful.

I got a question that is related with streaming games on MFC, is that ok? I mean, copyright wise, not against MFC’s rules? I kinda have an idea of streaming games every now and then, but also seems like OBS is not stable there.

I got a question that is related with streaming games on MFC, is that ok? I mean, copyright wise, not against MFC’s rules? I kinda have an idea of streaming games every now and then, but also seems like OBS is not stable there.

I wondered about that too. I didn't see anything explicitly banning games, but I think the more important matter is what content is in your games. MFC rules prohibit a lot of things that imply or show violence, and maybe this is silly but would they enforce the "other men" rule if they're virtual men?

Streaming games are OK. HD streaming on MFC is not stable, but if you use the virtual webcam plugin it will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.