AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot connect my cam to streamate anymore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2023
I’ve been trying to contact customer support about this but there is no option anymore to connect my cam(which was able to stream no problem a week ago) to streamate. Very strange, I have an older Mac computer from 2017 and I have been wanting to upgrade but I don’t think that my cam is the issue. The screen is black and doesn’t connect at all. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem

I’ve been trying to contact customer support about this but there is no option anymore to connect my cam(which was able to stream no problem a week ago) to streamate. Very strange, I have an older Mac computer from 2017 and I have been wanting to upgrade but I don’t think that my cam is the issue. The screen is black and doesn’t connect at all. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem
Hi!
I can’t be 100% sure, but maybe something wrong with the website.The whole week I couldn’t connect to the stream. couldn’t get online, the wheel just kept spinning. But a week before that, it was working fine. As soon as the contest ended, it started working again for me.
If everything was working fine for you a week ago and you have checked your camera, it’s likely an issue with the website.

Upvote 0
Just a thought, could something else on your computer be using your camera? Maybe a minimised app or something? I know that on Windows computers this is the case but not so sure on the Mac. For instance, I have a screenshot tool that sometimes takes control of the camera (presumably for creating picture in picture tutorials) and it's not always obvious to me that the camera is assigned to that app. As soon as I close it the camera works in other apps/sites.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.