AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't enable Lovense toy control from tip menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
So I'm trying to use this feature and it says -

1. On the Lovense website, go to your toy's settings
  2. Enable the "Special Command" section with a toggle switch
  3. Check the "Give Control" box and fill in the fields
  4. Click "Save"

Only when I go to the special command section (where the rules for earthquakes, pulses etc are) I can't see a rule for "Give Control". My Stream Master browser is up to date, is there something I'm missing or am I looking in the wrong place?

Solution
I think you may have just missed a step.

Full Lovense Control Settings
  1. From the Lovense website, go to the toy's settings
  3. Switch to Interaction&Apps Tab
  4. Check the "Give Control" box
  5. Fill in the fields; Tips & Time
  6. Click "Save"

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 1.30.51 PM.png
I think you may have just missed a step.

Full Lovense Control Settings
  1. From the Lovense website, go to the toy's settings
  3. Switch to Interaction&Apps Tab
  4. Check the "Give Control" box
  5. Fill in the fields; Tips & Time
  6. Click "Save"

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 1.30.51 PM.png

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Solution
I've enabled it, but it doesnt seem to be working. Do I have to transfer a lovense profile over to my phone or something (I stream from my phone)?

Upvote 0
Also, do users need the VibeMate app or something like that to use this feature, or can they do it on any browser or on any device? It looks like I have it set up and it's in the lovense menu, but when users click on it to activate it the toy goes off, but the toy control isnt activated. They were using a Chrome on a desktop and from their end it just looked like a normal tip.

Upvote 0
Also, do users need the VibeMate app or something like that to use this feature, or can they do it on any browser or on any device? It looks like I have it set up and it's in the lovense menu, but when users click on it to activate it the toy goes off, but the toy control isnt activated. They were using a Chrome on a desktop and from their end it just looked like a normal tip.
Just a user here, but no, users shouldn't need anything extra installed to use the feature. It even works in VR rooms (many "bells and whistles" do not work in VR).

The only other thing I would mention is that there still appears to be some flakiness around using exactly 50 tokens for some "events" in the Lovense menu. If you are using 50tks as the trigger for control, maybe try changing to 51 or something else?

Vibemate is a completely different thing where users with a toy of their own can feel all vibrations you receive from tippers.

Upvote 0
So now theres a situation where some guys are tipping for control and it works, others are tipping for control and it doesnt go off at all. It is set at 111 tokens for 60 seconds, if you just type 111 into the tip box it doesnt set off toy control, it sets off an earthquake, which I have set at 20. But the main issue is this - what is happening now is that someone selected control from the lovense menu and it worked, someone else tried it right after and ti wouldn't work. Not even the earthquake went off, the toy didn't react at all. Someone else tries control, it works. The other guy tried again, multiple times, absolutely nothing.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Are there certain phones or OS systems that control doesn't work with? This is giving me a bad name, people tip for control and absolutely nothing happens, it wouldn't be so bad if I was able to refund tokens but I can't so now people just think I'm ripping them off. Why would it work for some people and not others, during the same show?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So now theres a situation where some guys are tipping for control and it works, others are tipping for control and it doesnt go off at all. It is set at 111 tokens for 60 seconds, if you just type 111 into the tip box it doesnt set off toy control, it sets off an earthquake, which I have set at 20. But the main issue is this - what is happening now is that someone selected control from the lovense menu and it worked, someone else tried it right after and ti wouldn't work. Not even the earthquake went off, the toy didn't react at all. Someone else tries control, it works. The other guy tried again, multiple times, absolutely nothing.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Are there certain phones or OS systems that control doesn't work with? This is giving me a bad name, people tip for control and absolutely nothing happens, it wouldn't be so bad if I was able to refund tokens but I can't so now people just think I'm ripping them off. Why would it work for some people and not others, during the same show?
as far as I know they have to use the lovense menu for it to work, else it will set off the "wrong" vibrations, but it does sound like it defaulted to the earthquake tip with 111 for some reason, so it's very odd

Upvote 0
Same reason why the toy sometimes responds to tips and sometimes decides to vibrate 30 seconds later and for 30 second longer than it should and that reason is Lovense software is buggy as fuck.

Go back to giving a manual link is my advice.

Reactions: Bulllgod and Wuggie
Upvote 0
I logged into CB and went to the tab following the instructions and this is what greeted me:

Give Control
9999+ viewers want streamer to enable this feature
On Chaturbate, Give Control is only available for the tippers who is using VibeMate app.

Is there anything similar in Stripchat under that tab? (Mostly asking because I like knowing the differences between sites.) On Chaturbate we can only give 30 seconds at a time on that setting. Seems like you can set the duration on SC.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.