AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't figure her out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many people trying to make excuses for bad behaviour. Then, when you call them on their shit, they get pissed and others jump all over you saying you're mean, disrespectful and inconciderate/intolerant of the person's disease/limitation/condition.

Exactly. I'm autistic, and I'm tired of people using autism/aspergers as an excuse for being an ass. If I had this many people explaining in this much detail why something is a bad idea, I'd be like - fuck, ya'll are probably right.

Ok so I need to make some things clear. The first being that people keep saying I’m prepared to do something risky & have unprotected sex with a stranger or someone I barely know. As I explained in my original post we’ve known each other since we were kids. On & off for over 25 years. So this is someone I feel I can trust. And she can trust me as well. As I’ve only ever slept with three women & have used a condom with all. As for suggesting to her that we meet up without any money being involved on the same day or around the same time I last lent her money. This may look like the situation still involves money but that wasn’t my intention at all. Like I said to her I want to start fresh start without any money being involved. And finally regarding putting pressure on her or taking advantage of her. I really hope she doesn’t feel any of these things, because this is the last thing I’d want. But I accept that inadvertently she may feel like this & so I’ve decided not to contact her & wait to see if she does so herself.

She doesn’t want to fuck you for free. She doesn’t even want to fuck you if you pay her. Do you get it now?

If I had this many people explaining in this much detail why something is a bad idea, I'd be like - fuck, ya'll are probably right.
Which is exactly what I did if you look at a previous reply I made to paige_orion.

At the end of the day none of you really know me. So I really don't think it's fair to make any judgements about me. I would never dream of ever doing that with anyone on here. Because at the end of the day I don't know any of you well enough to do so. You may say that you're just going on what I've said on here & that's all the info you have. But in my opinion that isn't a valid reason for judging someone. If for e.g. we all lived in a community & some people had bad experience with me & had told others of their first hand experience with me then you'd have some ground to maybe make some judgement. But even then a person has a right to reply, a right to give their side of the story. Hence the old saying 'there's two sides to every story'.

Which is exactly what I did if you look at a previous reply I made to paige_orion.

At the end of the day none of you really know me. So I really don't think it's fair to make any judgements about me. I would never dream of ever doing that with anyone on here. Because at the end of the day I don't know any of you well enough to do so. You may say that you're just going on what I've said on here & that's all the info you have. But in my opinion that isn't a valid reason for judging someone. If for e.g. we all lived in a community & some people had bad experience with me & had told others of their first hand experience with me then you'd have some ground to maybe make some judgement. But even then a person has a right to reply, a right to give their side of the story. Hence the old saying 'there's two sides to every story'.

Imagine if we had HER side of the story

Bullshit. It's every reason to give a response to. Why? Because you posted on a forum asking what you should do. YOU came here looking for validation for what you were hoping to do.

Had we have agreed with you, and said it was okay, you'd be thanking us instead of condemning us.

You may say that you're just going on what I've said on here & that's all the info you have. But in my opinion that isn't a valid reason for judging someone

Then why even post on a public forum asking for people's opinions? You sound like you're trying to find any way possible to avoid taking responsibility.

Reactions: AnaBee and AudriTwo

This is a weird way to say "thank you for giving me what I asked your, your opinion and judgment on the situation."

Anywho, you are welcome.

You've been going on about this since February. Fucking February.

OK... You're right, you're the one being wronged here. You sir, are the victim and what she has done to you is terrible and inexcusable, she OWES you sex! There, now you have your fucking validation that you came here for, you ignorant, self-centered, manipulative piece of shit. Of course everyone here is going to judge you, you have described how you and this girl have both been acting shitty for months now, though I must say you seem to be leading that particular race. For five fucking months now everyone here has universally been telling you that this is all a bad idea, you're in the wrong, and that the best course of action is to break all contact with her and move on with your life. But still you remain here again searching for someone to validate your insane decisions. Stop talking to her, even with the promise of money she doesn't want you, find someone that is actually interested in you. If you want real validation for this kind of insane behavior the only place you're likely to find it given without sarcasm is in a fucking incel forum which I highly advise you don't go doing as it will do you no good at all, I say it only as a demonstration of what an awful fucking idea pursuing this woman is.

Everyone.... EVERYONE here has told you this whole thing is fucked and you still are just searching for validation. Listen to what we've all been telling you for the last five fucking months.

You like and trust her enough to sleep with her without protection from sti's but you don't trust her cause she may be sleeping with her ex and lying to you this whole time for money. So..you don't trust her thi be honest about who shes sleeping with, but you trust her not to have an sti.

Btw stis do not always have symptoms she could have something from a previous partner and not even know it.

You mentioned you have aspergers syndrome. So you are aware you might be missing some social cues that others would pick up on. These cues you have been missing are what everyone here has been trying to tell you... this girl is straight playing you. And you are being extra generous and putting up with shit so you can use her for unprotected sex.

You're both treating each other like garbage. Having aspergers is no excuse to treat someone like garbage and it's also no excuse for you not to listen to good advice that you asked for. You came here because you wanted some help understanding a situation. You have been given that help but it's not tw answers you want so you keep arguing . ...

She has no plans to fuck u and you're gonna keep shoveling money down that hole because you're too stubborn to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.