AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cant get reply from mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2023
Hi,

I have been camming on stripchat, and chaturbate for 1 year.

I have been trying to sign up for MFC for almost a year as well, and they never reply to my application. Its strange because I have 4 friends from the same country as me, that all did the same signup process and were approved within 1 day, at different points in time in the last year. MFC says to email them if I dont receive a reply within 2 days, which I have done at least 6 times over the last year, but still no reply.

The only information I gave in my initial application was my name and email, so I dont understand what they could have been rejecting me based on.

I would love some feedback if any is available, thank you :h:

I don't know what their issue is but I know I used to work with MFC and I hated them with a passion. good luck.
Thanks for the reply, what did you dislike about them? My friends are all doing really well on it, say its a simple platform

Its just so weird that they never reply to me, since the initial app is just name and email. Do they really dislike my name? hahah...its a pretty standard name

Upvote 0
what did you dislike about them? My friends are all doing really well on it, say its a simple platform
I'm curious the reasoning as well. I've been on there since 2009 and love the site. It has grown so much since then and there are very model-friendly features available.

Its just so weird that they never reply to me, since the initial app is just name and email. Do they really dislike my name? hahah...its a pretty standard name
If it isn't an IP address/location thing, I can't imagine why they'd outright ignore you. Are you using a VPN? Do you have any offensive words in your email address?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Oh and just to make absolutely sure, you're not a dude, right? It's one of few sites that only allow female models.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply, what did you dislike about them? My friends are all doing really well on it, say its a simple platform

my chat was always full of free loaders and I couldn't make any money. My star rating always went down every time I logged in. I switched to streamate and did much better.

Upvote 0
sorry for the double post but I just thought about it and back then I had a crappy computer, crappy webcam, and crappy internet service and my cam ALWAYS lagged. that was probably my issue back then.
True, could have been a contributing factor to a slow room.

I switched to streamate and did much better.
Glad you found a site that better suits you. Maybe a private based site is where you were meant to be.

Upvote 0
True, could have been a contributing factor to a slow room.

Glad you found a site that better suits you. Maybe a private based site is where you were meant to be.
right now my focus is on clip sites but I may return to camming at some point but only if I can get hubby to join me lol!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Idk if you’re introverted but token sites can be a real challenge for me, because I’m somewhat of an introvert. They are definitely super different from the traditional SM model. So don’t feel bad . I have to use MFC as a backup site, because I burn out from being that social, way faster than I do on SM. I believe it’s just a personality thing. It’s nice there are quite a few options for us so we can all find our niche areas. I also like making clips a lot too. And I think it’s because I’m a lot more introverted than I seem. And I’m super physical, fidgety and easily bored. Just a theory. We’re all good at different stuff 💕

So noone be down on themselves if one site isn’t a best match, that happens to all of us. There are lots of options for finding your groove and happy area, it takes time to explore and narrow it down. But you will, if you decide that’s what you want, and figure out where your personal boundaries lay (in the context of what’s available to Us) 💕

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Dawn
Upvote 0
I'm curious the reasoning as well. I've been on there since 2009 and love the site. It has grown so much since then and there are very model-friendly features available.

If it isn't an IP address/location thing, I can't imagine why they'd outright ignore you. Are you using a VPN? Do you have any offensive words in your email address?
Hi Amber :h: Thanks for the reply. I am a woman, to confirm that detail, my email has no offensive words, its just my camname and some numbers. I wasnt using a VPN when I signed up, and I retried with a few different email addresses and locations in my home city. Its all very odd, its as if my full name is blacklisted or something at this point :(. My friends love the site as well, some of them are making 10x the amounts they made on chaturbate and stripchat, with not even many users in the room. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.