AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cant give rating on someones accouny

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Hello to everyone and happy new year
I have a little problems with giving rating to a model... i gave her 25 tk but after all my voting option wont pop out to give a thumbs up or down....i even gave more than 25 tk but same story.....cant rate the model....
Maybe there is unspokable rules of how many ratings u can give to a model or i dont know what else could explain why i cant rate it. Thank you in advance for infos
Kind regards

Hello to everyone and happy new year
I have a little problems with giving rating to a model... i gave her 25 tk but after all my voting option wont pop out to give a thumbs up or down....i even gave more than 25 tk but same story.....cant rate the model....
Maybe there is unspokable rules of how many ratings u can give to a model or i dont know what else could explain why i cant rate it. Thank you in advance for infos
Kind regards
thumbs up rating is possible only once per 24 hours while thumbs down is only possible once per 90 days

Upvote 0
thumbs up rating is possible only once per 24 hours while thumbs down is only possible once per 90 days
I know this...the problem is that after giving a few thumbs up for my fav model i cant anymore to rate same model. My question is that there is a limited number of rating same model?

Upvote 0
When you click on the thumbsup icon, does it change to yellow?
If it's already yellow, you have left positive feedback within the last 24 hours, and clicking on it again will undo that feedback instance.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
I know this...the problem is that after giving a few thumbs up for my fav model i cant anymore to rate same model. My question is that there is a limited number of rating same model?

I don’t think so. If there is, it would have to be a pretty high number.

I leave a thumbs up pretty much every time I visit my favorites. I have never run into any type of limit, aside from the 24-hour wait period already mentioned.

Upvote 0
Someone might know better than me but from what I can tell you can give a million thumbs up, but it will only count as one thumbs up for you. I think ratings drop off after a certain number of days, and giving a thumbs up "renews" your thumbs up during that time period, but they don't add up. So if you log in and give the model a thumbs up every day it's not increasing their positive rating. It's just maintaining that one thumbs up.

I haven't tested this, but it's based on my observations visiting one model with a lower traffic room and a low number of ratings for months. I would tip and upvote daily but her ratings never went any higher than 7 when I did that. She also had 1 negative rating which eventually disappeared and put her at 100% positive which is what makes me think they expire over time like other sites do.

Again someone else might know better and for sure, but I think that's how it works.

Upvote 0
Someone might know better than me but from what I can tell you can give a million thumbs up, but it will only count as one thumbs up for you. I think ratings drop off after a certain number of days, and giving a thumbs up "renews" your thumbs up during that time period, but they don't add up. So if you log in and give the model a thumbs up every day it's not increasing their positive rating. It's just maintaining that one thumbs up.

I haven't tested this, but it's based on my observations visiting one model with a lower traffic room and a low number of ratings for months. I would tip and upvote daily but her ratings never went any higher than 7 when I did that. She also had 1 negative rating which eventually disappeared and put her at 100% positive which is what makes me think they expire over time like other sites do.

Again someone else might know better and for sure, but I think that's how it works.
IIRC it's a rolling 30-day period

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.