AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CASTING Cam Girls for DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2013
CASTING CALL
Cam Girlz
the feature documentary

CASTING Vibrant, Interesting Cam Models for HIGH PROFILE DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM exploring the day to day life of a "cammer." Directed by well known Documentary Director known for:
- American Juggalo, the cult film (over 2Million hits currently)
- The Archive: Official Selection Sundance Film Festival 2009
- Meet the Director (TV series): The Sundance Channel
- Below The Line (TV series): The Sundance Channel
- The Jeffrey Lewis Project (web series): The History Channel
- 102 Minutes (short-doc): The History Channel
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: (short-doc): The History Channel
- Ocean Explorer (documentary): The Smithsonian
- Commercial campaigns for VW, Doritos, Kohls, etc

Cam Girls The Movie will highlight 10-15 girls all over the country and will lovingly depict a day in their life. The basis of the film will be interviews with our talent describing what they do, why, what they love about their work, and generally who these girls are. (We are also casting male clients who will speak about their experiences interacting with Cam Models.)

This film will prove to be excellent exposure for those involved and a great opportunity. The girls will come away with professional feature film quality footage of themselves for their reels, experience the adventure of documentary filmmaking and film festivals and most importantly, share their stories with the world. Being featured in this film will take your career as a Cam Model to the next level.

To be considered, we are conducting 15 interviews via Skype. Email CamGirlzTheMovie@gmail.com ** to schedule an interview ASAP. Casting only for limited time

**It is customary in casting to create a new gmail account for every project so we don't get spammed. It is also industry norm to cast via Skype/Call-Recorder these days, so we can interview a diverse pool throughout the country, without the expense of travel.

Also, we will be at Adult Con LA this weekend, if anyone wants to be interviewed there, amongst your peers.

I have verified that the email address listed is the same as previous, therefore, this is the same guy as previous.

THIS IS A LEGIT OFFER. Any models with doubts, please refer to This thread in model's only.

Good luck camgirlzthemovie!

So you mean they were verified.

Maybe a new forum title of something would help - akin to member, model, admin etc.

It could apply to people like.. Shirley from Chaturbate, the guy who does the video hosting, the one who offers some other forum of "sell your stuff" site (forgot sorry), this person etc.
They get verified, get "Adult industry" or something - someone else make up the titles :p
(Website/Company/Industry/Service etc).

Bump bb, you're a STAR... :lol:

CCRhyder said:
i'm interested :)
I almost MFC-Mailed you last night, or maybe I did? But, good deal, their still doing interviews for a bit longer. From what I understand, they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)

camstory said:
they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)
They are, but they mean diversity from all over the spectrum, not just race/ethnicity. :thumbleft: They're looking for cam girls all over the spectrum of full time, part time, seasoned cammers, new-ish cammers, single cammers, cammers in long term relationships, etc.

Just in case any interested girls thought she may not be what they're looking for. :) At the very least, shoot them off an email and introduce yourself.

That makes perfect sense Rose. I was just sort of bumping the thread, and passing along what I had been told.

Reactions: Rose
camstory said:
CCRhyder said:
I almost MFC-Mailed you last night, or maybe I did? But, good deal, their still doing interviews for a bit longer. From what I understand, they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)
yes, you did email me but I wasn't informed of this... lol. nm.

CCRhyder said:
camstory said:
CCRhyder said:

CC - Check out this thread (if you haven't already) for more information

http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12697

It seems like they might be open to interviewing Canadian models :)

AedanRayne said:
CCRhyder said:
camstory said:
CCRhyder said:

CC - Check out this thread (if you haven't already) for more information

http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12697

It seems like they might be open to interviewing Canadian models :)
Yes I would think they are, my bad I had not until last night realized CC was in Canada. And I took a look and I did mail you from my SirWanks account as well as CamStory, but it looks like the Wanks mail was not opened. But what is important is that you found it and are interested. I would like to see it be a positive look at camming, and to be a success for everyone involved. (I wasn't looking for any royalties anyway. :lol: )

If anyone is interested in taking a look at some of Director Sean Dunne's previous work I have made a post at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12808 with links to two shorts, his web page, and a you-tube upload of American Juggalo: A look at the often mocked and misunderstood subculture of Juggalos, hardcore Insane Clown Posse fans, who meet once a year for 4 days at The Gathering of the Juggalos. It's all very interesting, and I was left felling very good about the chance Cam Girlz will be a fair and positive look at camland & its peps.

Reactions: MissBlaire
I wonder will they be looking to hire a bunch of members as extras to add interest to the background in scenes?

Coincidently I've begun work on an original cam related screenplay. Working title is Panties Apocalypse. It will revolve around an apocalyptic edge of the seat day when an assortment of super sexy cam models find that they've lost control of their used panties and are not sure where they will end up.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
The trailer looks to have been filmed at least partially at the Cam Girl Mansion. I recognized Aella, Infinite_T and MissDaisy, myself. Thinking the redhead I saw might have been LucyOhara?

Reactions: Aella
Aella and Infinite_T, along with Sean, the director, had a very good interview with Ron and Fez (NYC radio show on Sirius) this week.

I also exchanged emails with the producer, before I decide to become a kickstarter supporter.. (I'm still waiting for the other projects I've Kickstarted to produce anything tangible so I am bit gun shy.) Anyway I was impressed with his responsive and it sounds like they genuinely have a desire to portray camming and camgirls in positive light. I wish everyone involved great success.

UncleThursday said:
The trailer looks to have been filmed at least partially at the Cam Girl Mansion. I recognized Aella, Infinite_T and MissDaisy, myself. Thinking the redhead I saw might have been LucyOhara?

and someone quoting something about 'The Law of Attraction' :lol: The Secret

UncleThursday said:
in regards to redheads, I saw AmeliaTwist and GingerMeadows in there
I did not notice Lucy however, maybe I'll have to have another peek

Crumb said:
UncleThursday said:

It might have been Ginger. I don't really watch her, so I could have been mistaken. The one on the bed in the plaid-ish looking shirt.

UncleThursday said:
Crumb said:
UncleThursday said:

It might have been Ginger. I don't really watch her, so I could have been mistaken. The one on the bed in the plaid-ish looking shirt.
I watch redheads. Ginger and Amelia, no Lucy.

Reactions: SexySteph
UncleThursday said:

It was partially filmed during the 5th Cam Girl Mansion and we were so happy to have them there!

GingerMeadows, the director Sean Dunne, and I did the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ in LA this morning to talk about camming and help promote the Kickstarter. If you're interested, you can listen to it here:

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-podcasts-march-2014/

Our segment is at about 1:05 on March 10th :)

It appears to have made the goal.

Rose said:
camstory said:
they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)

What no Black/African American. I live in Canada so I guess my 10 years of experience will only be shown on my own blog and video blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.