AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CASTING Cam Girls for DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnie said:
Rose said:
camstory said:
they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)

What no Black/African American. I live in Canada so I guess my 10 years of experience will only be shown on my own blog and video blogs.
They haven't been active in this thread for a while. Your best bet would probably be to email them directly if you're interested.

Minnie said:
Rose said:
camstory said:
they are looking for some diversity, Asian, Latina, European, and Eastern European Models living in the states. :)

What no Black/African American. I live in Canada so I guess my 10 years of experience will only be shown on my own blog and video blogs.

If you watched the trailers you would know there is at least one black model in it. :thumbleft:

Hey!

I am the casting director for the CAM GIRLZ doc and we want to thank you for your interest and time!! We are shooting our last few cities and want YOUR HELP...

We are looking for Cam Girls in the following areas:

- Portland
- Seattle
- Los Angeles

Our ideal ladies are: ethnically diverse, interesting, passionate about camming

Do YOU or ANYONE YOU KNOW fit this description?
If so - please respond by email ASAP at camgirlzthemovie@gmail.com with the following:
o Intro about you
o Link to your web presence (website, cam site, twitter, etc)
o Best Contact email and phone number to reach you on

Thank you and we love you!

Reactions: AshleyFox
Status
Not open for further replies.