AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB - ID too old

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello @punker barbie
Ive redone my account id verification, as requested..
And got my photo etc in a green authorized person's box.. With everything accepted along the way.

Your account is age verified!
Only the age verified People shown below can appear through your account. If a Person is not age verified they must not appear through your account. Every person appearing through your account must be age verified and shown below.

On my 3 accounts
inannaqoh
tanitha2
cum_lots_for_me

But down under the ID it states

ID is too old..
Australia - Driver's License
Uploaded Nov 07, 2022 4:19:11 a.m.
Expires Mar 02, 2027
Your most recent ID is too old. Please upload a new ID to maintain age verification

Its all good and valid for 5 years .. Can you kick your system to accept it please.
I dont want your system complaining and banning.. Since it says i have no valid Id uploaded..
I've uploaded 4+ times with the same effect

I have done support tickets under email inannaqoh@gmail.com

Thanks.

Solution
I think this was................

My account is old, so the ID i had on file from the last time i did a Id check years ago was expired.
So when you do the process, it auto approves it for you, if your old ID on file is still valid.

And if its not and you need to upload new ID, that needs a manual check and a delay..
All of my Id swapped to approved about 24? hours after i did it.

Anyway resolved now / thanks
......why don't you try with your passport? we all know you have one :giggle:

I hope I have one, Ive not seen it since I last landed.
And its confusing when it says Accepted & verified.. but also says too old, then says ID expires in 2027

Upvote 0
I think this was................

My account is old, so the ID i had on file from the last time i did a Id check years ago was expired.
So when you do the process, it auto approves it for you, if your old ID on file is still valid.

And if its not and you need to upload new ID, that needs a manual check and a delay..
All of my Id swapped to approved about 24? hours after i did it.

Anyway resolved now / thanks

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.