AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Jumio Verification fails when taking selfie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
Hello every one, hope you all well...

I am trying to reverify on Chaturbate, but on all 3 of my laptops and 2 other phones it only allows me to take my identification picture and uploads with success but the next stage requires a selfie, it seems to be that the camera is not working for some reason . I am getting the error message 9822

I understand this means my camera maybe in use with anothr app, i have deactivated all other apps using the camera on my phone but the same problem persist. It then advises me to try another browser, I have tried Chrome, safai, firefox.. all new versions..

Please can you advise me

Thanking you in advance

Topmeup42

Attachments

• Image-1 (3).jpg
    Image-1 (3).jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 8
I got that error using my phone brave browser then copied the link and used chrome and it then eventually worked. Selfie part failed the most for me, then shaved and apparently worked after that lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.