AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Membership

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2022
Is there any upside, as a model, to get the premium CB membership? Like, does it have the ability to save PMs from when you're not online or something?

The only upside for anyone buying that is to be able to PM other models or users when in someone else's room. Which is generally considered rude and seen as poaching users unless you're besties with a model.

If you never close aka delete a PM it is always there, the history is still there if that user PMs you again later on. I have PM history from a user I banned 3 years ago and I'm a basic member. Same applies for direct messages.

Reactions: darcyduke
Too late to edit, but if you want to play with fonts a supporter account helps, but most apps allow a broadcaster to set it in the app.

Reactions: darcyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.