AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB OWES ME OVER $3000.00! Support won’t respond for 2 weeks!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Deactivated Account
Jul 2, 2022
@punker barbie as noted in another post I have been locked out of my account for 2 weeks. Support ignores me. I’m ignored here as well.
I cashed out over $3000 in tokens before I was locked out. I worked close to 60 hours to earn that.
I want to be paid out! How can you keep money that was earned and cashed out before a ban?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@punker barbie as noted in another post I have been locked out of my account for 2 weeks. Support ignores me. I’m ignored here as well.
I cashed out over $3000 in tokens before I was locked out. I worked close to 60 hours to earn that.
I want to be paid out! How can you keep money that was earned and cashed out before a ban?
Please reply to this thread with your CB username and ticket number(s) so that if/when the rep comes to this thread there is adequate info.

Also please stop making new threads and responding to other peoples' support threads. Just keep replies to this one.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie here are my support numbers for reference:

I sincerely hope you can assist in at least getting my over $3000 paid out. I REALLY need the money to pay my rent. And I earned it all legitimately PRIOR to the ban.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie here are my support numbers for reference:

I sincerely hope you can assist in at least getting my over $3000 paid out. I REALLY need the money to pay my rent. And I earned it all legitimately PRIOR to the ban.
You have to say the name of the room,not only get the tickets... although I doubt that @punker barbie does not know what it is about

Upvote 0
Going on week 3 with not a single response from support!!!! Not an email saying I was perma banned….NOTHING!!! I feel at this point CB is in the business of stealing models hard earned money!!!
The level of unprofessionalism, is sky high!!!
I earned over $3000 before I was banned and have NOT been paid!!!
Its amazing how a successful, high money making cam site can screw the models who worked for them over like this!
Its one thing to ban, it’s another to not respond at all to any inquiries at all, or send even 1 email to the model explaining the situation, and ITS A WHOLE OTHER TO KEEP OVER $3000 EARNED AND CASHED OUT PRIOR TO A BAN!!!
@punker barbie WILL I EVER GET PAID? WILL I EVER GET A SINGLE RESPONSE BACK?
because if not, every single person who streams on your site is at risk of being banned for nothing and loosing all their hard earned mones!

Upvote 0
Hello, sorry about your ordeals with this company. I did reply to another post of your account with the public contact information of CB.

Upvote 0
Going on week 3 with not a single response from support!!!! Not an email saying I was perma banned….NOTHING!!! I feel at this point CB is in the business of stealing models hard earned money!!!
The level of unprofessionalism, is sky high!!!
I earned over $3000 before I was banned and have NOT been paid!!!
Its amazing how a successful, high money making cam site can screw the models who worked for them over like this!
Its one thing to ban, it’s another to not respond at all to any inquiries at all, or send even 1 email to the model explaining the situation, and ITS A WHOLE OTHER TO KEEP OVER $3000 EARNED AND CASHED OUT PRIOR TO A BAN!!!
@punker barbie WILL I EVER GET PAID? WILL I EVER GET A SINGLE RESPONSE BACK?
because if not, every single person who streams on your site is at risk of being banned for nothing and loosing all their hard earned mones!
Omg. Hopefully you will get paid and if so, just take money and go to another platform.

Upvote 0
If I don’t get paid CB will have officially stolen over $3000 from me!!! close to 60 hours worked!!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie this is so wrong!!!!! It’s getting clearer each day that CB or anyone here has no intentions of ever responding to me even 1 time! Models are left helpless with no recourse since we cant seek legal help because it would be way too expensive.
4 year account ends with no response and over $3000 withheld?😡

Reactions: Omne35
Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie could you just respond with some kind of information because clearly this person is not going to just let it go.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie could you just respond with some kind of information because clearly this person is not going to just let it go.
Yeah, fancy that. A person getting screwed by a site and the site representative simply ignoring it because they can, as has happened before, and the same site representative and site letting a known blackmailer impersonate someone and stay on the site while the person he impersonates gets wrongfully banned.

I can't possibly imagine why a lack of response to either situation wouldn't totally piss anyone off, and your nonchalant subtextual response of "man this is a waste of time and this problem doesn't matter, but they won't shut up so I should maybe throw them a bone" totally doesn't come off as condescending either. Fantastic stuff.

Upvote 0
your nonchalant subtextual response of "man this is a waste of time and this problem doesn't matter, but they won't shut up so I should maybe throw them a bone" totally doesn't come off as condescending either. Fantastic stuff.
Fuck off.

Upvote 0
I finally got a very long detailed response close to midnight yesterday.
It was technically a suspension. It came from member reports of me being upset.
I have always been trolled heavily on CB by some pretty nasty people who use VPNs to circumvent bans and blocks and create many accounts with names to try and illicit negative reactions from me…such as “youshouldquituglywhore”, “yourcatshouldie”, etc. Basically anything I talk about or mention the troll/trolls would then create a negative user name account with it.
My fault is showing a reaction!
I am sure since anyone can report a model, the troll/trolls did that enough times, and a ban is triggered.
They said I would be paid the next pay period. I sure hope that’s the case.
That said: I don’t think CB should allow just anyone to report models.
And I have also always said they should make it harder for trolls to make multiple accounts.

Upvote 0
I have always been trolled heavily on CB by some pretty nasty people who use VPNs to circumvent bans and blocks and create many accounts with names to try and illicit negative reactions from me…such as “youshouldquituglywhore”, “yourcatshouldie”, etc. Basically anything I talk about or mention the troll/trolls would then create a negative user name account with it.
I am sure since anyone can report a model, the troll/trolls did that enough times, and a ban is triggered.
And I have also always said they should make it harder for trolls to make multiple accounts.
Collect your paycheck, but in the mean time get set up on MFC and/or Stripchat to start earning on a site with less ban issues.

Upvote 0
I hope you get your earnings without any further disruption from them, and can find a new platform to work on! CB adds extra volatility to an already unpredictable work environment with their unexplained bans/suspensions.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes they do. And it should never have taken that long to get a response. Payment also should not have been delayed. I thought it was all so unnecessary, and created by reports from trolls who deliberately try to get negative reactions from me.
Im way too sensitive at times, and have a difficult time containing my emotions at times. That is why the trolls do it!

Upvote 0
Yes they do. And it should never have taken that long to get a response. Payment also should not have been delayed. I thought it was all so unnecessary, and created by reports from trolls who deliberately try to get negative reactions from me.
Im way too sensitive at times, and have a difficult time containing my emotions at times. That is why the trolls do it!
I know I sound like a broken record but go to MFC.

They don't have the auto ban system where 1 or 2 members report you and you get auto banned/suspended. You have MUCH more freedom just to be yourself there. Direct all of your current following to your Twitter/social media, then at least some will follow you to MFC (or wherever you go).

Upvote 0

But that is no reason for them to suspend or ban you. That is ridiculous, a suspension for being upset and getting pissed off at users being nasty to you is just a true "what the fuck" and I can't get my head around it.

Upvote 0
But that is no reason for them to suspend or ban you. That is ridiculous, a suspension for being upset and getting pissed off at users being nasty to you is just a true "what the fuck" and I can't get my head around it.
It is not right. The trolls/haters report, and click on “broadcaster is abusive”, because I tell them off or show negative emotions. Then I get banned/suspended. The report process is flawed as well as the ban process majorly!
They try to get models like me banned and it works! They win and I’m sure it makes their sick self do a happy dance.

Upvote 0
CB support is so screwed it’s unbelievable!!!
I responded to the email they sent: and they respond back “let us know when you have sought help, having thoughts of self harm is serious”???

like WTF CB SUPPORT????
my account was unbanned, I have not streamed again.
But like do they just make shit up?
How does it go from you were suspended because members reported you for being abusive to you need professional help because you were making threats of self harm???

@punker barbie explain???? Ticket number 19913325.

like this is just too insane😡

and support says “let us know when you are ok to rejoin”? Yet I ALREADY responded and my account is unlocked???

and another fun fact I received a marketing email saying come back to stream and earn tokens???🤪

***I DONT APPRECIATE SUPPORT MAKING STUFF UP ABOUT THREATS OF SELF HARM! THATS PRETTY SERIOUS STUFF TO ACCUSE A MODEL OF! AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL TAPE WITH DIRECT THREATS MADE ::WHICH YOU DONT—JUST STOP ALREADY!!!***

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account is STILL SUSPENDED!!!
SUPPORT THINKS I MADE THOUGHTS OF SELF HARM! I DID NOT! TOTAL LIES!😡😡😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬
I responded back to support 4 days ago as well.
and still issues!!!!
what a nightmare!!!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I would love to hear an official response to this? Ticket (19913325)
1st email back from support after waiting over 2 weeks: “we received complaints you were abusive“ , also said I was suspended for having thoughts of self harm??? Ban turned into suspension
2nd email back from support:
“threats of self-harm are extremely serious and are treated as such. You were placed in a protective suspension so you can seek help. After sufficient time has passed when you can confirm you have sought and received assistance, let us know”.

Where do I even begin???
1. I was originally banned due to trolls reporting me! Did the trolls get banned???
2. CB then FALSELY accused me of making threats of self harm on cam! Insists I need professional assistance🤣🤬
3. I reply to supports original email response 4 days ago saying there claims of me making self harm statements were TOTALLY FALSE AND I WAS FINE. And today they email me saying again seek help and then get back to them🤬😡😤🤪

I speak and write clearly and I don’t get how support can’t resolve a simple issue like this.
I took a break from cb and had recently returned and I wish I never had at this point.
because the stress and aggravation from support was not worth it!
You claim to care about models mental health, yet you cause so much added unnecessary stress!

So done!!!!

Upvote 0
I am just LIVID at CB SUPPORT! This nonsense caused me so much stress it has prevented me from working on the other site I’m on, because it upset me too much to be in a positive head space. What it’s cost me in lost wages I don’t even want to get into🤬😤.
I am mainly her venting my anger and frustration because people I’m close to don’t know what I did for a living.
I am basically being accused of being crazy, and the only ones crazy and incompetent is support!!!

Once and if I get paid Im so close to deleting my account for good MYSELF!!! Because this is utter nonsense!!!
I am mad at myself for even giving CB another try after taking a break!!!
Who can work on a site that pulls this nonsense???
Making FALSE claims about a models state of mind with nothing to back it up, telling them to seek help????

Support could NOT have read my email or they would not have responded with the answer they gave.

Sorry, but I just really need to vent!

Upvote 0
AND NOW I WAKE UP THIS AM TO ACCOUNT BANNED AGAIN!!!
WTF???
@punker barbie WHAT IS GOING ON???

Facts!
Banned on June 28
banned turned suspension July 11
banned again July 15

This is seriously screwed up!!!

and STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID! OVER $3500 OWED!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie its real clear I will never get responded to here.
Really do not understand why you respond to some and ignore me.
support CLEARLY pays favorites and ignores those they dislike.

Not a single response since I signed up here 2 weeks ago today.

CB IS VERY UNFAIR!!! I RESPONDED TO EMAIL FROM SUPPORT A WEEK AGO AND DISPUTED THEIR CLAIMS AND SAID I HAD NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! AND THEY RESPOND BACK YOUR SUSPENDED BECAUSE YOUR NOT WELL. IF SOMEONE CLEARLY WRITES THEY ARE FINE, WHY IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE A WEEK LATER???? ACTUALLY BANNED AGAIN!

How is CB still around when they treat their models like this and never pay them.

WHY IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE OVER 3 weeks and WHY DO YOU ONLY RESPOND TO CERTAIN PEOPLE?

I have given up getting paid , having my account reopened or even getting a response at this point.

They made it seem on july 11 it was resolved, only to find it WASNT!

You really screwed me over with my money and income and in this economy that’s not nice!

AND IF YOU WERE REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH YOU WOULD HAVE PAID ME MY MONEY 3 WEEKS AGO WHEN IT WAS DUE!!! not cause added financial stress!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Issue still not resolved!
Going on week 4!!!
still not paid!!!
I REALLY don’t know why support sent me an email on july 11 and I replied with what they asked and I’m still locked out of my account.

I mean if you were NEVER gonna unlock my account or pay me why not just tell me?
instead support made it seem I was gonna get paid and as long as I assured them I was ok mentally(which btw, other than being stressed about not being paid, I always have been fine).

and now support is silent once again, and not answering or responding anymore!

CB should not treat models like this.

Support should be HONEST, and support should respond in a timely manner. Issues should not drag on for going on a month!!!

If a model does as you request then issue should be over.

instead support just stops communication.

It REALLY is frustrating!

**IF MY ACCOUNT WAS NEVER GONNA BE REOPENED, SUPPORT SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID THAT***
$3500+ still not paid 😤🤬😡

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.